Green House Growing Fun!

Shooters

Critical+ (left) on a double espalier:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Welcome! Here is an early veg shot of the double espalier, space is 12 feet wide and 3 1/2 deep with a ceiling of around 6-8 feet due to the roof slope.

picture.php

Shooters

Thanks for all the rep and subs! Here are a few more

DJ Shorts' Flo:

picture.php

Peyote Purple

picture.php

picture.php

Had a Lemon Mango in here too but turned out it was male so I cut him down a couple of days ago.

Lemon Mango (unknown tropical sativa x Zamaldelica)

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

cool greenhouse! looks like those were late to trigger.

The Zamaldelica and ZD-crosses are late to the game here because they prefer 11/13 for flowering so it takes 'em a bit longer to start pushing pistils.

In this little greenhouse I have on the left PCKxKC and on the right is Violeta, both of which should have went to the big greenhouse but I didn't expect them to stretch like a sativa...

picture.php

PCKxKC
picture.php

Violeta
picture.php

Behind those two is the third plant which is Cookiewreck x Strawberry Cough. I'll try to get some pics if I can get in there with enough room for a decent shot.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
what's in the vertical panels of the greenhouse with the espalier? they look empty to me is it screened?

Shooters

I left slots in between the glass so the greenhouse could breath with the natural breezes. Last year when the nasty fall weather came through dumping crap all over the plants, I covered them with poly. So this year I got some row cover cloth that lets the greenhouse breath but filters out all the wind driven crap coming off the trees and surrounding vegetation. Just my way to keep from using a fan, the marine layer that comes in the fall every morning, when using a fan, puts too much moisture in the air.

So far this method is working but I'm sure the rain forest in which I live will find a way to put some PM and mold on my buds...