What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How cops act when you know your rights! Video's included!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
cops get pissed when you assert your rights...they then make up charges in a lot of cases..tread lightly I know...yeehaw

mowood3479

Veteran
I didn't watch any of the videos but I agree with trout.... Knowing ur rights and having them matter to Leo in a real world situation are two diff things.
I've been dragged out of a car.. Pistol smashed into the back of my head.. Car and persons searched, and jailed. All with no probable cause.
I beat the case but it took 2 years and I was lucky. For many cops ur rights are just one more thing they get to stomp on while they fuck ur life up.
It kinda makes me laugh, imagining telling the cops as they were beating on me that they were violating my civil rights.
Somehow I don't think it would've stopped them.

mowood3479

Veteran
Excuse me officer.. If u could just take ur boot off my neck I could explain to you how u are violating my right to not have my person or property subject to unreasonable search and seizure. Lol..
Tryin to explain the rules to someone who doesn't give a fuck about the rules is kinda pointless.. IMHO

Last edited:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
unless They see Your Friends filming them You rights don't mean shit, and then,,, Hell look at all the Storm Troopers getting caught on their Own dash cameras.
Knowing Your rights, and how to assert the is a VERY fine line to walk. One that can insight a weak minded pig to snap.
I have had it work both ways in My 49yrs schlepping round this pebble.

Twisted

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I love these types of videos. Very empowering. What I'd like to know is what university or community college class is available to somone looking to familiarize themselves with what our rights are?

this material SHOULD be on the front page of every newspaper in the country every damn week. it is utterly inexcusable that it is not, and even worse that LEO violates them on a daily basis with virtually no practical recourse to the average citizen. until every cop wears a camera/microphone, and every citizen carries a camera and is willing to get involved, we are all at risk. the last police shooting would have gotten swept under the rug like the rest if the gentleman that filmed it had erased it for his own protection like he considered doing...

bobblehead

Veteran
The last time i was pulled over i had 2 plants on the floor of my truck. I was speeding, got told i was speeding, produced my license and registration, took my ticket, and was on my way. Not a word about the plants. When my grow caught my house on fire and the firefighters told the police i had a basement full of plants, they took my word that i was licensed since i couldn't exactly run back in and grab documentation before going to the hospital. No criminal investigation. I watched a few of the videos, and it seems to me like those encounters were instigated. I don't agree with the cops getting emotional and overreacting , but they didn't start out that way either.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The last time i was pulled over i had 2 plants on the floor of my truck. I was speeding, got told i was speeding, produced my license and registration, took my ticket, and was on my way. Not a word about the plants. When my grow caught my house on fire and the firefighters told the police i had a basement full of plants, they took my word that i was licensed since i couldn't exactly run back in and grab documentation before going to the hospital. No criminal investigation. I watched a few of the videos, and it seems to me like those encounters were instigated. I don't agree with the cops getting emotional and overreacting , but they didn't start out that way either.

good point. SOME people probably just got what they were asking for. doubt if that is ALWAYS the case. "yes, sir" and no, sir" go a long ways most of the time. :)

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Yes Sir a Guy that knows You don't EVER use it, and Your screwed too.

If it sounds natural, it all ways helps, so practice if You need to.

I use it with success, but when I see They are set on being a Prick,,, well,,, then it becomes Officer, and They understand that I mean FUCK YOU!, but it is still Professional to use it.

I respect the hell out of Cops that understand The Game. Most don't.

Twisted

Snype

Veteran
When I'm forced to have to deal with cops, I probably say sir about 100 times. Got I hate cops.

A few years ago we got pulled over. I wanted to test this cop on the highway and see how far I could take it. Wanted to see what he would do.

I was in the passengers seat and Snypette was driving. We were on the highway. The cop came to my window. The cop asks me for my license. I was being mad sarcastic like I'm sorry officer my seat doesn't have a steering wheel. I have no reason to give you my license. He wasn't too happy after that. We got into a huge debate and the cop said something like what do you think you know your rights or something. You must be a criminal. Mind you there's a couple trays of weed brownies in the trunk but I didn't care. Next thing you know he's asking to search the car of drugs and I told him he can only ask about weapons because drugs don't endanger you. I told him I'm sorry but you're not searching the car unless you find some probable cause. So he goes back to his car and comes back 20 minutes later. Tells me he's going to get a K9 if I won't let him search the car. I laughed and said go get the K9. He goes back to the car and comes back 45 minutes later and says have a nice day. No ticket or anything. Thought it was kind of funny. I've tried this before in the past and got fucked with a bad cop that violated my rights and went to jail over it though.

Latest posts

Latest posts