What's new

Happy Birthday Snype! 🍰

Snype

Veteran
Well, today is another year that I've been on the planet. I won't be doing much because Snypette is out making the weekend deliveries and I'm just stuck at the farm covered to my eyeballs in work. But, it's nice to know that I've made it another year on the outside. May everyone have a great and safe day. Cheers!

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
jesushappybirthdaymyniggameme.jpg

well happy birfday den old salt!

Last edited:

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
:happybirthday:

Happy birthday Snype. I've given you some shit in the past, but I have to say that you've done a hell of a lot more for the people on this website than I ever have. Your tutorials are quite a gift to the community. :respect:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey snype,,
many happy returns:),,,,hope you a lovely birthday,,,,,s2

CoCoSativas

Happy birthday snype. Thanks for the advice, and thanks for the cloning tutorial. Good stuff.

Have a beer and celebrate, take a hour for yourself to enjoy a nice meal or whatever. Have some fun, make time for it. I love birthdays.

^^^got it^^^ :biggrin:

Snype

Veteran
Ur avatar pic is the best snype. I laugh everytime I see it. Brightens my day, I love cats

Yeah I liked that cat. She's a bengal. I bought her when she was a baby and next thing you know the cat moved to Snypette and her MOMs house. I guess it's not my cat anymore.

CoCoSativas

Yeah I liked that cat. She's a bengal. I bought her when she was a baby and next thing you know the cat moved to Snypette and her MOMs house. I guess it's not my cat anymore.

Bummer. Snypette cat-jacked you? :laughing: Well at least you can go for visits.

Bengals are cool cats

Latest posts

Latest posts