Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > zamzia's floating ideas thread

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
zamzia's floating ideas thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2015, 12:26 PM #51
zamzia

zamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to all
Yeah, I was reasonably careful to take all lower buds off to keep them up top. Makes for a much easier manicure if nothing else! What was that sample you gave me, if you remember?
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2015, 02:06 PM #52
JamieShoes
Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
JamieShoes has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Santa Maria - Planck (selfed) I think .. it's the one people are never quite sure about at first ...lol

JamieShoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2015, 05:07 PM #53
zamzia

zamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieShoes View Post
Santa Maria - Planck (selfed) I think .. it's the one people are never quite sure about at first ...lol
That's the one, you've told me half a dozen times! I was so stoned though fella! Thanks
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2015, 05:39 AM #54
gmanwho
See most people just think im an asshole, but im not. That's just my style.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzia View Post

those graphics look like heads graphics
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 05-12-2015, 05:01 PM #55
zamzia

Diesel cut at nearly 4 weeks 12/12. Stretchy girl. Went in at about 8" and now sit at between 24" and 41".

Tray 2 cleaned of the GG#4 / PsychoDiesel and replaced with 10 x The White at about 8" tall:

zamzia is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2015, 04:53 PM #56
zamzia

Diesel stacking nicely:

The White settling in:

zamzia is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2015, 12:25 PM #57
zamzia

Diesel at 6 weeks 12/12:

zamzia is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2015, 12:26 PM #58
zamzia

The White at 2 weeks 12/12:

zamzia is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2015, 12:31 PM #59
zamzia

Anyone that can help me achieve better YIELDS please chime in. I am happy to listen to any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Heath pulled 26oz from his first tray before modding the Wilmas even more (to what I am doing now) using his V3 strain. I'm pretty sure the first of my trays was LES than 10oz using Blue Meanie. And the last tray of mainly GG#4 was a few oz :'(
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2015, 03:13 PM #60
toppin

toppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nicetoppin is just really nice
Here's a quick run through of what I do mate

I use a single 8 pot wilma with 8x 6ltr airpot filled with a mix of coco and pebble's in a 1.2m x 2.4m tent. During veg I LST the plants out until the last week of veg then I put a scrog net over them and keep tucking them until the 2 week of flower then let them grow through the screen. Remove all lower growth under the canopy after the 2nd week of flower as well.

Keep the light close as possible to the canopy without burning or bleaching the top. I use 2x 600w hps bulbs in grostar reflectors.

I can pull over a kg per run with this set up.

Read up on Low Stress Training (LST) and Screen of green (scrog).

Hope this helps Zamzia
toppin is offline Quote