What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

rocket high

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rocket high

Veteran
warm ,sunny ,rain thats the weather from the last couple of day's Happy , not been down due to other commitments but i'll get a update done at the weekend :)

B

Bourach

WOW, nice to see everyone's plants getting on so well! Rocket High you got some crackers there. Heres hoping us Scots get some sunny weather soon for the next few months

rocket high

Veteran
Another late update ....

Well the weather is has been kind to us Scots the last 5 or so day's ...and the plant's look all the better for it ,thank god .

The AAH's have shown sex at long last the biggest one is a male no surprise there ....he's quite tall @ 1.7m or so, .but the little female looks promising she might be a late October finisher.

The TxP x HP2 look's immense and is covered in sugar already but hasn't really grown height wise ...all the energy is going into flowering woo hoo

One of my GGxDP indica pheno's had to be chopped due to mold on the inside ...i fast dried a bit and had a puff with a friend but i never told him it was outdoor gear, he's been smoking trainwreck..the first thing he mentioned was the fragrance off it was very musky/fruity i agreed with him on that then we smoked it and he was kinda quiet for a while ... then i told him it was grown outdoors he was a bit shocked and didn't really believe me ..he said the trainwreck was a waste of cash compared to the GGxDP i have to agree being biased n all lol but it is a good indica hit that's for sure.

Any way heres the photo's

Only one dead this week ...good times pmsl

picture.php

The living ones

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

JGP

Looking good Rocket there obviously loving the weather at the moment, hope it continues through to the end of October.

MJBadger

Veteran
I gotta agree rocket with the taste of outdoor bud , after all whats more natrual than sunshine if you can get it .
Just maybe we are going to have a late summer , it`s improved down south a lot to .

Stay safe all .

rocket high

Veteran
Looking good Rocket there obviously loving the weather at the moment, hope it continues through to the end of October.

The weather has been good for Scottish standards ... and the plants have responded well, if were as sunny earlier on in the summer i would be looking at some big monster plants but it doesn't work like that now with this jet stream all over the place .

I gotta agree rocket with the taste of outdoor bud , after all whats more natrual than sunshine if you can get it .
Just maybe we are going to have a late summer , it`s improved down south a lot to .

Stay safe all .

Hi MJB
Can't beat the the taste of outdoor ganj ... its almost free, shit hot weed how can you argue with that huh :)

I seen on the weather report that it's gonna be very humid for you guy's down there ... if you have fat early buds i would watch out for the old mould , look at my poor GGxDP..... keep a beady eye on them.. :)

JGP

Went for visit today to my plot today :) pleased with growth so far. I'll need to stake these next time I visit as there becoming top heavy.

Attachments

• DSC01866.jpg
    DSC01866.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC01865.jpg
    DSC01865.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 29

rocket high

Veteran
Nice JGP no yellow leafs just nice green plants :) ...that's one thing ive never used is canes or rigid support if you will, they seem to hold themself's up for some reason "weird" stuff, i can see how you need to support yours JGP there's seems to be a bit of lean going on

If the end of the season is nice and dry we should have some amazing smoke come winter time :)

JGP

I never normally have to support them either when there in the ground, must be because there in pots and have a narrower rootball.Hope theres no major root damage as theres very little vegging time left.

If I get any bud this season it will be a bonus after my bad start, fingers crossed.

rocket high

Veteran
Hi guys another update for ya's but 2 day's late again lol ...

Anyways the dreaded mould is taking hold on my TxP x HP2 so the bottom half has been removed to improve air circulation and to stop the mould spreading ... you will see what i mean in the next update because i never took a photo after i done it ..silly me.

The GGxDP sativa smells amazing it's so frosty with no mould in sight good stuff ,it's got a nice airy structure just what's needed right now . All the others look fine because there's no buds to mould yet ...no doubt i'll deal with that later on.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats really looking good rocket, especially with the weather we have had allllll summer, a few of your plants are only a few weeks finishing so there is positivity in the air on that matter. i never got to grow those beans but theve been in my fridge so should be fine for next year..... nice pics btw

rocket high

Veteran
They're doing ok budpreacher but the change in temps of late will slow them down a bit ..there will be a update at the Monday showing the progress of the AAH's & B3/n7xE X HP2 they're just into flower but they look real good for the very little sunshine they've had . ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts