Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Original Glue > Gorilla Bubble

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
Gorilla Bubble Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2017, 04:22 PM #6631
rolandomota

rolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of light
If male dump it lol classic
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 01:05 AM #6632
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really niceEarlmarne is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
I've had good female to male success rates with light leak hermie seeds. Not always hermieing .

EDIT: They're worth germing, vegging for a month or two and then throw them into your bloom room couple three weeks and watch for sex.. if male dumpit, if female, you're in. Nothing to loose, all to gain..
Heck yeah, thanks man
Earlmarne is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 01:30 AM #6633
dansbuds
Retired from the workforce Bullshit

dansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivordansbuds is a survivor
This is so cool that everyone is finding keepers in the packs of seeds ! some really nice phenos too .... of both parental lines !!!

great work guys !!!

I found my 2 keepers on my first back cross seed drop & had to look no further ..... you guys seem to be doing pretty much the same !

current tour with brain & brewer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDB-T19sK4A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBEfUysyvI8

BB kings 9/23/16 full show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGurX1vukAU

growem green & stay safe .... Dan
dansbuds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2017, 03:07 AM #6634
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Anyone growing the Gbbx6?
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run..... ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2017, 04:17 AM #6635
Drumskinz

Drumskinz is a jewel in the roughDrumskinz is a jewel in the roughDrumskinz is a jewel in the roughDrumskinz is a jewel in the roughDrumskinz is a jewel in the roughDrumskinz is a jewel in the roughDrumskinz is a jewel in the roughDrumskinz is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlmarne View Post
Freaking great smoke.
Everything is curing up to the oddest sickly sweet note. The flavor is thick in the smoke. Pretty dang smooth. The green hit is pretty awesome, kinda hits like when I got some keif on the bowl. Idk
I'm really happy with this stuff.
I really want to pop the seeds I found but read that a self pollinated seed will result in hermie offspring.
I wonder though. Being that this was caused by stress, rather than naturally is there a chance those seeds may provide stable offspring and more phenotypes?
I had a light leak a few years ago on a Cornell University strain crossed with Juicy Fruit. Man the stalks of those plants were so full of resin...super sticky and not even in flower. Well they hit my sd and bg and the big red (Cornell strain). I’ve popped numerous beans from that mistake and I would say about 90% of those popped turn out some nice fat different phenols. I’m still working on that big red strain hopefully I can find that special one like I’m finding with these gb’s
Drumskinz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2017, 12:09 PM #6636
nathalia

nathalia is on a distinguished road
gorilla bubble stretch

heeey guys
how is the stretch with gorilla bubble?
will gorilla bubble stay short? got limited height-space....

nathalia
nathalia is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:21 PM #6637
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathalia View Post
heeey guys
how is the stretch with gorilla bubble?
will gorilla bubble stay short? got limited height-space....

nathalia
Witch one do you have?
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run..... ( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

Old 11-18-2017, 12:25 PM #6638
nathalia

nathalia is on a distinguished road
I can choose between Gorilla Bubble BX3 ( GG4 X GG4 Sour Dubble) 3rd row back & Gorilla Bubble BX3f1 ( Gorilla Bubble BX3 x Gorilla Bubble BX3 ) &
Gorilla Bubble BX1F1 (GG4 x (GG4 x Sour Bubble F2)) x (GG4 x (GG4 x Sour Bubble F2

of course from TonyGreen

which will stay short? which is best smoke?

thank you )
nathalia is online now Quote