What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pitfalls and Follies of an Obiden Presidency

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So the official appropriate reaction is to act like you don't know who he is so you can springboard into "I never even watched Faux News!"

:jerkit:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Are you sure he wasn't an obscure baseball player??

You can say you watch Faux News because Tucker tells you what to be pissed about.

Much of your group is attempting to distance themselves from the network now.

Better get with the new stuff.

It looks like The Epoch Times is a great start.

'Boogieman'

"Your group" lol. Life is not a popularity contest dude. If you believe in something support it, fuck what other people think. For me news was entertaining because of Trump, now I can barely pay attention to the news without getting bored.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
"Your group" lol. Life is not a popularity contest dude. If you believe in something support it, fuck what other people think. For me news was entertaining because of Trump, now I can barely pay attention to the news without getting bored.

As if I haven't seen Tucker.

We aren't surviving by ourselves.

"Fuck what other people think" isn't a useful thought.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

buzzmobile

Veteran
For the record...

The claim often repeated by the mainstream media, social-media content moderators, and fact-checkers that lawsuits filed by President Donald Trump’s campaign and Republicans were universally dismissed by the courts is untrue, according to a new analysis.

The findings do not necessarily suggest that if the lawsuits had all been decided before Joe Biden was certified as the official winner of the presidential election by Congress on Jan. 7 that former President Trump would have won the hotly contested election.

Nor would they necessarily have affected many of the Electoral College votes won by Biden in the disputed battleground states. Some of the legal victories took place in states like Colorado and Iowa where the popular vote counts for the respective winners of those states –Biden in Colorado and Trump in Iowa— were not close.

Let the record show the Trump campaign and Republicans did not win the "hotly contested election".

med4u

Veteran
Let the record show the Trump campaign and Republicans did not win the "hotly contested election".

2/3 of the lawsuits fully adjudicated were won by Trump/Republicans
This*leaves 25 lawsuits that have yet to be finally disposed of....necessarily....

And there's this...if Robert's has the balls.....

Supreme Court to decide whether to hear US Rep. Kelly's election case
https://www.goerie.com/story/news/politics/2021/01/25/supreme-court-decide-whether-hear-us-rep-kellys-election-case/4246466001/

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Droz noted that only three lawsuits addressed voting machine inaccuracies.

“One of these was dismissed (due to jurisdiction), one was ruled against (although no discovery was granted), and one is still open (discovery was granted).”

Your new favorite propaganda center really pumps out the spin.

I bet you are happier than a pig in shit.

Latest posts

Latest posts