What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

:hotbounce

dramamine

Bitchin cause Biden's to nice a man to have Trump imprisoned

As the title states

Look at his record. He had no problem imprisoning huge numbers of people with his crime bill. They weren't rich or white, however. Too nice a man? Based on what, not being Trump?

Gry

Delaware is the corporate state. Joe Biden is the rep from and for the corporate state.
Have always thought of him as corporate Joe. Corporate Donald maintained and increased the drone attacks that corporate Obama started. Not a one of them ever vetoed a weapons bill, nor any " improvement" to nuke weapons.

'Boogieman'

Looks like Joe Biden has reversed the executive order that dropped the price of insulin and epinephrine. Big Pharma will cash in on Biden. None of this effects me fortunately.

Gry

Looks like Joe Biden has reversed the executive order that dropped the price of insulin and epinephrine. Big Pharma will cash in on Biden. None of this effects me fortunately.
Big pharma did just fine with the previous administration Boogie, they spent more money on it than on any administration before it.
Their effect is corrosive for us all.

minds_I

Veteran

Hello all,

Got a link...again, my google machine does not show this...

Also, one day, you will need big pharma and that health care that you rail against.

minds_I

'Boogieman'

Big pharma did just fine with the previous administration Boogie, they spent more money on it than on any administration before it.
It does effect us all.

I'm sure the tax cuts helped everyone in business. Big Pharma did support Biden and put out tv ads against Trump. To raise prices when you already got a tax cut is ridiculous and if politicans cared they would do something about it.

Gry

There is, quite a difference between raising prices and freezing them.
Inclined to think, not for the first time, how very effective the Powell Memo was.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

This is what the link goes to.

Your reading comprehension ...not so great, it is a freeze and review of tRump's health policies..

minds_I

Attachments

• insulin.jpg
    insulin.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 25

redlaser

Veteran
You are still on the democrat vs republican nonsense, behind closed doors they are one party. Your link shows that Big Pharms donates almost twice as much to the democratic party then Republicans.

Those totals showing 27 million for Democrats and 15 million for Republicans don’t match up with the totals shown below for house and senate.

In the house the demo’s have about 2 mil more in contributions, in the senate the repubs have a 750,000 more.
Total for both houses for Democrats is 12,680,000, Republicans is 11,500,000, so less than a 10% difference between the two.

Pharma is donating based on a projected return on investment, they also contribute over a million to independents. Possibly some tea party dolla’s in that pile as well.

Gry

You are still on the democrat vs republican nonsense, behind closed doors they are one party. Your link shows that Big Pharms donates almost twice as much to the democratic party then Republicans.
Those parties you think nonsense make up the fabric of this country.

'Boogieman'

Those totals showing 27 million for Democrats and 15 million for Republicans don’t match up with the totals shown below for house and senate.

In the house the demo’s have about 2 mil more in contributions, in the senate the repubs have a 750,000 more.
Total for both houses for Democrats is 12,680,000, Republicans is 11,500,000, so less than a 10% difference between the two.

Pharma is donating based on a projected return on investment, they also contribute over a million to independents. Possibly some tea party dolla’s in that pile as well.

Presidential contributions and incumbents make up the difference I believe.

Amynamous

I'm sure the tax cuts helped everyone in business. Big Pharma did support Biden and put out tv ads against Trump. To raise prices when you already got a tax cut is ridiculous and if politicans cared they would do something about it.

Just curious.
What would you like to have the politicians do?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Save this bullshit for those your age who actually believe Congress works for us instead of themselves.

my state reps do a pretty good job of representing me,but once politics goes past the local level not so much...

as frank zappa said..."the government is looking out for number one and you ain't even number two"