What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What are the odds for a shooting at the inauguration? A lot of angry, misinformed, armed and crazy nutters thinking crazy nutter thoughts right now.

i doubt it will be held where someone with a rifle could get a look. gonna be lots of anti-sniper folks on all the high spots. Harris might shoot him herself in a few months, lol...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's one for you joe...i'm assuming biden has an account here...

all the doctors and nurses who have so selflessly served during the pandemic should have any student loan debt forgiven...at the very least...maybe no taxes for 2020 too

Brother Nature

Came here expecting some Biden surf action, but was disappointed. I found a good action shot of the prez though...

picture.php

Amynamous

Only thing that truly worries me about Biden, is that if he dies Kamala Harris will be president and Nancy Pelosi will be vice President. That is truly terrifying.

The 25th amendment says differently:
25th Amendment: Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

This amendment has been invoked twice. In 1973, Vice President Spiro Agnew stepped down and was convicted of corruption charges after pleading "no contest." President Richard Nixon then appointed House Republican Leader Gerald Ford as vice president. When Nixon resigned and Ford became president, Ford named former New York Gov. Nelson Rockefeller as his vice president.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are the odds for a shooting at the inauguration? A lot of angry, misinformed, armed and crazy nutters thinking crazy nutter thoughts right now.

I'm telling ya...as I've said hundreds of times...trumphumpers ain't nuthn but call-of-duty playing, LARPer bitchbois without an actual testicle in the entire bunch. They ain't done shit. And they won't do shit.

'Boogieman'

I'm telling ya...as I've said hundreds of times...trumphumpers ain't nuthn but call-of-duty playing, LARPer bitchbois without an actual testicle in the entire bunch. They ain't done shit. And they won't do shit.

Gonna have to put you on ignore, hopefully you find a way to channel all that hate into a positive outcome one day.

Badfishy1

What’s your claim to fame? Let me guess you served in the military and did Israel’s bidding... must be proud running over Palestinians or perhaps killed a few Isis ‘terrorists’. Weird flex but sounds cool

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What’s your claim to fame? Let me guess you served in the military and did Israel’s bidding... must be proud running over Palestinians or perhaps killed a few Isis ‘terrorists’. Weird flex but sounds cool

STINKFISH!!! What's up Lil buddy? I don't really have a claim to fame. I'm sure Israel was in favor of what I participated in, not that I give a shit one way or another. Never been to either Israel or Palestine. The men I killed were not yet labeled terrorists, they were soldiers.
You seem really fixated over our last few interactions with the term "weird flex". Is it really that weird? And is it really a "flex"? Or do you just like using that statement? I've seen that same repetitive use of words and phrases from the donnieboi brigade. It's funny.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He'll learn a new phrase and just wear it out.

It's actually quite entertaining.

Ever since I called him a bootlicker, he's been calling everyone else a bootlicker.

h.h.

Veteran
Gonna have to put you on ignore, hopefully you find a way to channel all that hate into a positive outcome one day.

Can’t handle the truth.

Trumpsters all worried about their rights while ignoring the rights of others. The me generation. A bunch of spoiled children living by juniors example.

Latest posts

Latest posts