What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

General Health: Supps, herbs and more

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I thought I had posted this already but upon checking this thread, I realized I had skipped it for some reason.

Serrapeptase

It´s really great stuff ! I´ve been using it for years now, whenever I needed it it and it it really works :)

So what does it do for you Cuddles, I'm curious as this is the 1st I've heard of it! :)

Cuddles

So what does it do for you Cuddles, I'm curious as this is the 1st I've heard of it! :)

you mean what I have personally been using it for? Well, the first time I used it for sinuses. It was realy, really painful and went on for weeks. I tried 2 caps of BlockbusterAll Clear and the following morning the pain was almost gone. Not totally gone mind but a 1000x better. Felt like a miracle. Another thing I noticed was that I was suddenly breathing more deeply. Basically my entire respiratory system had improved. I kept taking it and my congested system kept getting better.
It works for other stuff too of course, but that´s been the main reason I use it , as I have recurring sinus trouble.
The down side is that it´s bloody expensive :( And now thanks to Brexit, it´s even more expensive to get hold of.

Zetandel

At this point, I feel fine. I started to eat good and healthy food. Before I was always eating fast food and drinking soda, so I gained 10 feet in weight. That's a considerable number, and now I don't know what to do to lose weight. I went to a nutritionist, and he won't let me do much exercise because of a hernia. I recently had hernia mesh implants put in, and I hope nothing happens to them, and it's not a defective one. Because I read an article recently that said most of the implants turned out to be defective. Did you see that article?

Cuddles

At this point, I feel fine. I started to eat good and healthy food. Before I was always eating fast food and drinking soda, so I gained 10 feet in weight. That's a considerable number, and now I don't know what to do to lose weight. I went to a nutritionist, and he won't let me do much exercise because of a hernia. I recently had hernia mesh implants put in, and I hope nothing happens to them, and it's not a defective one. Because I read an article recently that said most of the implants turned out to be defective. Did you see that article?

no, I don´t know this article but in order to start losing weight I suggest eating by your blood type :) I´ve started again beginning of the year and I lost 10 kg ;) I did plateau the past 4-6 weeks but that´s okay and kinda normal I guess.

heirloomganja

sorry I´ve never tried lions mane. Maybe someone else has?

I ate it just as food, not particularly as medicine.Against inflammation you can try another mushroom Pleurotus eryngii, family member of the Oyster mushroom.
Lion's Mane is BTW good for the brain.

heirloomganja

Any suggestions for something that can ease inflammation in the gut? Lions Mane maybe?

I've tried Qing Dai aka Indigo Naturalis, but it gave me crazy headaches.

Boswellia serrata is the resin of the Boswellia tree from India which is good against inflammation in the gut.

Howardjohnson

I always prefer green tea. I like other Japanese greens as well, sencha being the most readily available, and the Chinese greens have a huge variety, from the nutty Longjing to the spicy taiping houkui so figure out what flavor profile you like and explore from here.

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
been taking this for few weeks now chopped garlic and ginger in honey take spoonful a mornin. also taking applecider vineger, vitamins and squeezed lemon. must be working my sinuses and lung cleaning out more bathrooms breaks and something in this mix is giving super painful throbbing morning wood im not joking.
IMG_0020.jpg

Cuddles

been taking this for few weeks now chopped garlic and ginger in honey take spoonful a mornin. also taking applecider vineger, vitamins and squeezed lemon. must be working my sinuses and lung cleaning out more bathrooms breaks and something in this mix is giving super painful throbbing morning wood im not joking.

yep, garlic and ginger are really healthy. Lemon and ACV too. I make lemonade with it :) Braggs tastes best but it costs a bloody fortune over here so I can´t afford :(

I´m guessing that your morning surprises may be down to better blood flow, which is not surprising when consuming those ingredients consistenly... :)

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
wait till i add beet concentrate to the mix that nitric boost gonna make thing worse. im gonna feel sorry for the next girl that comes my way

BudToaster

Veteran
I thought I had posted this already but upon checking this thread, I realized I had skipped it for some reason.

Serrapeptase

Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme which works in the body to help clear dead tissue and target inflammation and pain. It is commonly used by people to help with painful inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and other musculoskeletal issues, as well as clearing scar tissue, supporting cardiovascular health, wound healing and recovery from trauma. It is also an ideal choice to help with natural healing, sinus congestion, fluid balance, joint mobility, post-surgical recovery, as well as assistance in waste and toxin removal. It is safe for everyday use, both for general anti-ageing support or as part of a recovery plan.

Serrapeptase is clinically proven and supported by studies. Good Health Naturally offers a range of strengths of this incredible enzyme in both capsule and tablet forms, all of which are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.

https://goodhealthnaturally.com/218-serrapeptase

It´s really great stuff ! I´ve been using it for years now, whenever I needed it it and it it really works :)

thank-you for this post. this is just what i have been looking for to fix a chronic wrist trauma from stumbling and falling on a brooklyn street when my child's 1st movie was screening - way too much stress for this old guy. it's been bubbling in my mind the last couple of days, to do something, and then i stumble on your post.

image that! health information on a pot website. i take information anywhere i can get it. ordered! (from Merc*la)

Cuddles

thank-you for this post. this is just what i have been looking for to fix a chronic wrist trauma from stumbling and falling on a brooklyn street when my child's 1st movie was screening - way too much stress for this old guy. it's been bubbling in my mind the last couple of days, to do something, and then i stumble on your post.

image that! health information on a pot website. i take information anywhere i can get it. ordered! (from Merc*la)

which product did you order? My preferred one is BlockbusterAllClear.

St. Phatty

I suggest "Simply One" vitamins.

ESPECIALLY FOR CANNABIS CONSUMERS !

At the beginning of Covid, I started eating Orange Peel & Banana Peel in small amounts.

DAMN, PSYCHEDELIC !

I think I was depleted, i.e. malnourished in some way.

Highly recommended, Try it - and report back.

Cuddles

Serapeptase Enzymes_v100_LabelPDF (*******market.com)

yours is in UK, i'm in USA - $5 shipping ... and i want to support this guy - he supports my health biases

I think they have an office in the US :) I hope the quality and dosage of yours is decent because this does make a huge difference.

PS just checked yours and although I´m not sure what SPU means exactly 20,000 is not much. Don´t matter though, as long as it helps :)

Cuddles

I´m currently looking into Lungwort.

What I´ve read about it so far, including the reviews, sounds very promising. Here´s what I found on a website:

Sadly this website doesn´t allow highlighting or copying, or even printing :( (seems to be a new internet trend)

Lungwort is said to be really good for the lungs, as well as for digestive issues. It´s suppose to help clear the respiratory system of excess mucus etc. Some people on Amazon.com even said it helped them after covid.
It´s also said to be a diuretic.