What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The New Chocolate Thai

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
The info about the Thai sativas being grown in the tribal areas were the opium was grown and were the war lords were came out from the royal commissions and inquiry's.

The large American/Australian syndicate that had the CIA AFP and others all working together also operated from there.

Underworld figures from Australia were inside the Golden triangle over seeing large grows they intended to bring home also all documented.

The main ports they used was in NSW because the Black nights as they were called controlled and protected them again all documented.

Ship full of Afghani Hash or ships from other locations carrying Cannabis you name it would arrive in Sydney off load some then be given a clean bill. Meaning now the ship heading to the US or the EU was now not from Afghanistan or Thailand or a know drug smuggling rout but from Australia and would sail into port with no red flags.

The 60s 70s and early to mid 80s was the time after that it all changed in Thailand.
any thai stick amongst those supposed grows hempy ??

i dispute that royal commission story , i think its bunk ,
thai people wouldnt have farangs running the show , no chance mate ,
what did we do, use them as slaves , use their land and their labor and then send ourselves the pot?? very very doubtful ...

they were selling kilos of thai sticks to us for $3,
why would any westerner want to do the work for that amount of money ??
how could we pay for the land , the labor and make any profit out of that ??

everyone else that has been there during the hay day reported the export pot , particularly the thai stick, being grown in the north east , and the opium being grown in the north ,
even ritter mentioned that in the clip you posted ..

a lot of other stuff you have mentioned using that supposed royal commission information sounds very suspicious also,

any proof there actually was a royal commission , or are these just stories , they certainly sound like it ...
i dont believe a word of it ....

funny you guys having the main port and not seeing the same stuff we did down south of there though huh??

i dont buy that either ,

there is very little hash culture in nsw , but it was massive in melbourne due to the huge amount of hash that was available there ,
i know because i purchased shit loads of it , the price i was paying there is no way that came from nsw to vic ...

lets see this paperwork your getting this information from ?
when was it ?

id like to get to the bottom of this paper you keep referring too ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Read the book mate the reason why Sydney ports were used is simply because Sydney had the most corrupt Authority's it had nothing to do with beaches or land marks lol.

The evidence given to the Royal commission came in the way of witness testimonials surveillance and much more.

American solders being sold/ given opium laced joints cannabis was reported by service men you claim its a myth.

The largest syndicate to operate out of Thailand was the American/Australian military /CIA syndicate that was formed during the NAM war yet you say that is a myth to .

The Royal commission and government inquiry's exposed all of them from the cannabis to the heroin trade and brought them down.

No one posting here was there the guy from the Thai book knows what he did not what all the other smugglers did and less so of what the big syndicate were doing.

So let me get this straight Donald you don't believe what American or Aussie servicemen in Thailand threw the Nam war had to say or what a Royal commission or government inquiry's that used witness testimonials surveillance and much more that brought down the worlds largest drug syndicate by the way but you believe a guy that loved smoking indica over Thai that dealt with 1 broker out of Bangkok okay.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Read the book mate the reason why Sydney ports were used is simply because Sydney had the most corrupt Authority's it had nothing to do with beaches or land marks lol.

The evidence given to the Royal commission came in the way of witness testimonials surveillance and much more.

American solders being sold/ given opium laced joints cannabis was reported by service men you claim its a myth.

The largest syndicate to operate out of Thailand was the American/Australian military /CIA syndicate that was formed during the NAM war yet you say that is a myth to .

The Royal commission and government inquiry's exposed all of them from the cannabis to the heroin trade and brought them down.

No one posting here was there the guy from the Thai book knows what he did not what all the other smugglers did and less so of what the big syndicate were doing.

So let me get this straight Donald you don't believe what American or Aussie servicemen in Thailand threw the Nam war had to say or what a Royal commission or government inquiry's that used witness testimonials surveillance and much more that brought down the worlds largest drug syndicate by the way but you believe a guy that loved smoking indica over Thai that dealt with 1 broker out of Bangkok okay.
no way ,
im not reading a book , i want the real deal man ,
not something someone has put their own spin on ...

do you have any paperwork from that royal commission or did u just read a book ??
no i dont believe some fiction a dude who wants to sell books says hempy ,'
that royal commission was about Donald Mackays murder and the stuff going on within Australia , the mafia connections etc ,
they didnt travel to Thailand and conduct it there ...

youve gotten confused over fact and fiction ,, something in a book vs evidence in a royal commission ...

i try to deal in facts , as should you if your trying to give accurate accounts ,
also if you dont believe what ritter said , why did u even bother to add the clip with him on it to the forum ??

my information isnt just from ritter anyhow , ask sam where he went to check out the cannabis in thailand , it certainly wasnt the opium fields hempy ...

there are other dudes on this forum that will say the same as sam and ritter,
you do know where the gi s were stationed during the Vietnam war dont you ??

that is what started the whole thai stick deal in the first place , selling weed to the 10 000 gi s stationed in Udonthani ...
i went to the museum there , both of them , to check out the history ...

also have a look at the thai stick book hempy , it wasnt just ritter , it was heaps of smugglers , all going to the same area to score thai sticks , guess where ??

i have a mate down south that was there smuggling it to Australia , guess where he got his stuff from ??

ask sam where he collected his thai seed from ,
and where the central area that everyone took their thai stick too,
guess where that is, the province next to Udonthani ...

yes i remember that extract you presented about the opium cigarettes ,, it wasnt even in thailand , and it wasnt thai sticks with opium on them , and its no way to smoke opium either ...

heres a pic of $3 a kilo thai sticks sourced in Udonthani in 74 ,
do u reckon the locals would allow foreigners to sneak in and take their trade away ??
thai people absolutely wouldnt...

picture.php

Ganja 13

The Thai that arrived in Australia and was available until the mid 80's which Hempy is referring to was to this day absolutely the strongest cannabis I have ever smoked..... hand's down

It was something else

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Nice!:dance013:I love the gentleman in the back right of that picture smelling his fist filled with Thai Stick.. I wonder what he’s thinking... probably holy cow that smells good!

He must have thought, i bring some at home for myself and my wife :D

Ganja 13

It was putting even the most heavy smoker's into a very long coma....deep spiritual sleep after about 2-3 small bong hits.

And you would wake up..... pretty much at the same time as your friends who were smoking it too all kind of refreshed and cleansed spiritually lol

It was truly amazing herb

Stocktont

Veteran
I think there will always be something to the time when one grew up and started to taste the good things in life. Getting drunk, getting laid, getting high, all those things seemed so much more glorious back in the teens. I think that is a big part of all the testimonies people give when remembering old childhood memories. It was the best weed you’d ever smoke. It go you so high you never been that high again etc. etc. All normal, we all have those memories and feelings. We all had our different experiences and we might think very differently on what is the best weed we ever smoked. We might not have tried the same weed at the same time in life and our different tastes might lead us to have different opinions on what is the best. If that’s even a relevant question. Seems fruitless as we can all have our own favorites, grow and smoke just what we can find and like. That’s discrimination, choices we have to make in life, do I want water or milk, apple or orange? There’s no best fruit or best drink there’s just your subjective favorite for all your own reasons. Don’t make the assumption others had or would have the exact same experience and opinion on the matter. But it can be interesting to share experiences when people give theirs.

Nice pictures @Donald Mallard @star crash @mexcurandero420 seen them before but they are always fun to see

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was putting even the most heavy smoker's into a very long coma....deep spiritual sleep after about 2-3 small bong hits.

And you would wake up..... pretty much at the same time as your friends who were smoking it too all kind of refreshed and cleansed spiritually lol

It was truly amazing herb

I think there will always be something to the time when one grew up and started to taste the good things in life. Getting drunk, getting laid, getting high, all those things seemed so much more glorious back in the teens. I think that is a big part of all the testimonies people give when remembering old childhood memories. It was the best weed you’d ever smoke. It go you so high you never been that high again etc. etc. All normal, we all have those memories and feelings. We all had our different experiences and we might think very differently on what is the best weed we ever smoked. We might not have tried the same weed at the same time in life and our different tastes might lead us to have different opinions on what is the best. If that’s even a relevant question. Seems fruitless as we can all have our own favorites, grow and smoke just what we can find and like. That’s discrimination, choices we have to make in life, do I want water or milk, apple or orange? There’s no best fruit or best drink there’s just your subjective favorite for all your own reasons. Don’t make the assumption others had or would have the exact same experience and opinion on the matter. But it can be interesting to share experiences when people give theirs.

Nice pictures @Donald Mallard @star crash @mexcurandero420 seen them before but they are always fun to see

weed was way different back then and the cut off was the early 80s

Fuck - You very much Nancy Reagan etc etc.....

can remember it as clear as day & it’s not just rose colored glasses although I can understand the sentiment , If I could get my hands on any weed today it would’ve been the chocolate Thai, or the Buddha Thai, whatever you wanna call it , and the various kind of Colombians that we had in the late 70s and early 80s...

TheDarkStorm

can remember it as clear as day & it’s not just rose colored glasses although I can understand the sentiment , If I could get my hands on any weed today it would’ve been the chocolate Thai, or the Buddha Thai, whatever you wanna call it , and the various kind of Colombians that we had in the late 70s and early 80s...

Agreed star crash
Not all of us were first time smokers back then or teens....wen multiple people from different countries of different ages and cultures all say the same thing....and these people have tried and compared countless other things over a large amount of time yet all still keep saying the same thing.. well then you need to start seriously looking at that as maybe having some truth to it.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Donald the Royal commission and Government inquiry's brought down the world's largest cartel it exposed links to NSW police exposed large scale corruption at all levels and it blew the lid right off.

American and Australians were in Thailand during the Nam war the largest air force bases were in Thailand.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
same here star ,
really loved the golden stuff the most i think ,
both thai and colombian ,
but id take any of them now ,
be interesting to see what the younger crew made of them i reckon ..

Donald the Royal commission and Government inquiry's brought down the world's largest cartel it exposed links to NSW police exposed large scale corruption at all levels and it blew the lid right off.

American and Australians were in Thailand during the Nam war the largest air force bases were in Thailand.
yes ive been to the province the airbase was , i read all the history on those days at the museum ,
the influx of westerners really changed that place and made it grow ....

it was a large cash injection to the economy ,
and its what kickstarted the thai stick trade that many of us got to see part of in some form or another ...

Stocktont

Veteran

Did you try to get your hands on some weed with similar qualities? Where did you look? I mean when it stopped being good as an import.

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Demat bros, I wonder what is the terpenes combo of the Choc' Thai? ; Is there a lab result somewhere??

With the Red Thai "sa daeng" released by TRSC years back i had the chance to find a choc minty nice one, sadly no male! However i kept the cut few months and crossed it with my Mazari line but chocolat pheno are rare, the strong Afghan male got the upper hand on her and it surprised me... :ying: I would have preferred the choc T female aroma domination in the cross ^^

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you try to get your hands on some weed with similar qualities? Where did you look? I mean when it stopped being good as an import.

For me it was Never again , not like the Thai ...after ‘82 , or ‘83 ..That’s when I recalled the Thai disappeared...It came in vacuum packed kilos & it was like 4× expensive...

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
For me it was Never again , not like the Thai ...after ‘82 , or ‘83 ..That’s when I recalled the Thai disappeared...It came in vacuum packed kilos & it was like 4× expensive...

I remember getting green thai bud for bout a year or so after thaisticks went away. My suppliers were out of NYC.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember getting green thai bud for bout a year or so after thaisticks went away. My suppliers were out of NYC.

What I’m Talking about is not “Thai Stick” ,it was Thai “bud flower”.. Sticky resinous flowers of varying shades ...lighter to darker brown , Sometimes almost golden brown and with the occasional seed ...it was unbelievable Marijuana ... super strong potent & could knock you out & Don’t smoke it during the day