What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"NYH" New York Haze(Piff)

loyalty7

k1llakr0n said:
i haven't grown the elvis but we used to get p's from out west outdoor stuff and it was fucking dank...really potent...some of the most potent head hittin weed i've ever smoked...i've smoked quite a few...and if you want a real haze look for the posi haze cut i have had and is floating around here and there...it's a 65-70 day intense haze smelling/tasting...dat shit people down the street can smell and know u blazin haze...bottom line is elvis is dank as shit better than any sourd or sourd cross i've ever grown...my 2cents
QUOTE]
i'm on the east coast and it's kinda hard to get rare genetics unless if there in seed form, i've heard of the posi haze but haven't had a chance to try it. i've tried a few bag seeds from the nyc haze and haven't been lucky, not even close got two hermies a few males and two phenos that looked like landraces but was really airy and took soo long. i'm waiting to see how his grow goes and if it comes out like the haze he got it from.

G

PhillyPride said:
PS the vials that are sold on the streets for $20 where the pif seems to float in the vial are NOT grams more like .6's. Weight is everywhere uptown and you do not need to speak spanish just be street savy and on your toes for uptown hustles/scams. Ounces are anywhere from $425-525 straight fire 1800qp 6300 lb it is around heavy seems like thier is more weight of Haze around uptown than Reg/Mexi Brick lol. Keep it Green and believe the Tri State is tuned in.

I FROM THE BRONX AND RELOCATED A WHILE AGO TO (MI-YA-YO) FOR YOU GUYS THAT DON'T NO WHERE THAT IS (MIAMI)!

IF YOU GUYS ARE PAYING THESE PRICES UP THERE YOU MUST BE SMOKING CRACK BLUNTS.

ALOT OF YOU GUYS SAID THAT YOUR GETTING HAZE FROM (W.H.) THAT IS NOT EVEN DRYED CORRECTLY THEN YOUR FOR SURE SMOKIN CRACK !!!!

BY THE WAY IF YOUR PAYING $425-525/ $1800QP/$6300 FOR DA ELBOW FUCK ! YOUR SMOKIN CRACK!

I THINK I MITE MOVE BACK TO NYC! SO I COULD SMOKE FOR FREE AND GET RICH OFF YOU NIGGAS OUT THERE! JUST LIKE THOSE DOM-IN-I-CAN!!!!! (DOMINICANS)

P.S. TO ALL MY NYC! PEOPLE I GOT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU NIGGAS BUT MAKE UP YOUR MIND ON COMING UP WITH NAMES FOR YOUR WEED !

PIFFDADDY!

Vermonster

why would any dealer lace something that is 250-400 and oz with something that is 800-1500 and oz. that makes no sense and they wouldn't do it. maybe you all are thinkin about mint leaves dipped in wet? i do not know but i have never scene anything laced, but then again i have not bought in a loooong time.

brodus24

When you get into elite strains the skill of the grower has a TON to do with the final product.

For instance--you have 2 people growing NYCD with a "THC potential" of 19%, let's say.

That means the guy who uses proper lights and distance to keep internodal length down, uses proper CO2, has devised a killer nute regime for the particular clone he's working with, has his temps dialed in, pulls it at the right time (based on trichomes), and dries and cures properly will have NYCD that blows your mind. Someone else growing the SAME clone might only hit 14% THC by weight.

So comparing Brand X "Elvis" vs. Brand Y "SourD" is ridiculous.

And anyone paying $500+ for an O is crazy, no matter the quality. The best I've seen was some killer Herijuana that I would stand against any strain ever in terms of potency, and it never went for more than $400.

RE: Being white and getting the short end of the stick--most definitely true--esp. here in Chicago.

RE: Brick; oddly enough, most of the green commercial in Chitown is better than the low-end "kind nugs" people sling for $60/eighth, and you can grab quantity of the green 'merch for $100 or less per O. In fact, we grew out some seed from a bag of green commercial and its dank ass. I'll post a photo--its a kush cross of some kind.

ethereal said:
you being white will never get a deal. makes it not worth it unless u do speak spanish. you get .6 jars cuz yer white. period. ive never seen a vial in WH of good 'piff' that was under .9...then again my homie spoke fluent spanish and was tight with people up there. i used to live virtually there around the turn of te century. weight of the good was not easy to come by. and any grower with any smarts isnt gonna deal with all this hassle for a couple dubs. the weight u speak of being in such abundance is the brown garbage. the blockwork is rare to find in w8 form as any old joe. and yes its 400-600 no matter who you know. if you are white theyll sell u inferior piff or yes brown laced with wet for that same figure. this is my last off topic post in this thread. lets see some plant pics :)

LoL Pure Comedy, I laugh at most of your statements bro.

We know nothing of each other so please dont ? my creditials and you know nothing of my ethnicity so :bashhead: :cuss: :spank: clown

Not .6 on the block? lol .9 in the Heights? No Block Work around? lol excuse me you know the wrong people,

please bro lets not get into a pissing match but you really dont know of what you speak, I vouch for everything I stated, I used to live in Brooklyn-BedStuy/Fort Green/East NY please dont beat me in the head with the BS I have brethren that Live in and work the blocks of The Heights,Grand Concourse, Broadway, St. Nick dont be ignorant! So you lived around the Heights around 2000 eh? Taliban (street name) had alot true Pif work around Heavy through the (Dips) I ran through the block with the block, Sets and all Dominicans to bloods dont question the game my man if you were not playing and that is right off the 1 train.

and yes their is bogus Haze around but it is sold as the uptown hustle not to real businessmen where their are repercussions for scams

PhillyPride said:
LoL Pure Comedy, I laugh at most of your statements bro.

We know nothing of each other so please dont ? my creditials and you know nothing of my ethnicity so :bashhead: :cuss: :spank: clown

Not .6 on the block? lol .9 in the Heights? No Block Work around? lol excuse me you know the wrong people,

please bro lets not get into a pissing match but you really dont know of what you speak, I vouch for everything I stated, I used to live in Brooklyn-BedStuy/Fort Green/East NY please dont beat me in the head with the BS I have brethren that Live in and work the blocks of The Heights,Grand Concourse, Broadway, St. Nick dont be ignorant! So you lived around the Heights around 2000 eh? Taliban (street name) had alot true Pif work around Heavy through the (Dips) I ran through the block with the block, Sets and all Dominicans to bloods dont question the game my man if you were not playing and that is right off the 1 train.

and yes their is bogus Haze around but it is sold as the uptown hustle not to real businessmen where their are repercussions for scams

I can vouch for the .7 of piff in the hood. Its take it or leave it no matter your race. Also the Kush they get on Post and Sherman is always sold for less than Piff. 365 the most you should pay for a O of Piff unless you talking to "lil dudes" or buying Less than a P(which a lil dude would handle).

Ill be posting a update tonight, Im trying to figure this camera out to where i can zoom in closer without being blurry, Have a Powershot a570is or something.

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
piffs; aiite, but its all about the yO haze from yonkers, now thats some elite shit.

D

Dalaihempy

I saw a gang documentry a few months ago showed this one gang in the bronks not sure if it was bloods all i rember is they sold mj / crack so on and they dippet a lot of Cigar looking things filled with mj in PCP i find it hard to belive haze being offerd as most comercial sellers seek fast good yielding strains as there not in it to please but in it to make $.

Thats why people need to grow there own meds and why sites like this are up if you think its only about seed sales think agine as seeds were being sold way before these sites came up on line sure it helps there sales but most of the stuff being posted is to help people grow there own.

when you smoke comercial you dont know what your smokeing it could be lacet it could have chemical sprays on it you just dont know.

How many comercial growers even smoke i bet less than most think.

I bet some grower growing his own plants in the bronks has better smoke than any of wat you can get on a corner.

brodus24

And to wit, there are a TON of cheap liquids you could put on something smokable that would have an effect, it doesn't have to be PCP or any drug that's expensive.

I can think of five off the top of my head, but I don't want to give anyone ideas. Read a little on Erowid and you'll see.

As a personal grower and a Haze fan, I agree with everyone else that has said:
1. GROW YOUR OWN!
2. Haze is very far from a commercial variety. Its not about potency, its about length of time (even if you pull early, you're still losing 3 weeks per cycle), and airy bud. In fact, I've grown out tons of bagseed and nothing remotely Haze-like has ever been found.
3. If you do get "Haze" its either: A: a hybird B: Pulled early C: dipped in something

But all that said, I've had plenty of MJ that made me go wacky, hallucinate, and freak out, and I grew it--strong-ass Sativas....just b/c you go bonkers doesn't mean its laced.

Last edited:

xOOx

brodus -

i agree some sativas and the early picked hazes do have that racy paranoid effect, and i've experienced that too, even with a girl i grew myself.

in a previous post i tried to describe how it would feel, but as we all know this is subjective. but i called it cokeweed because it would make your heart race, you may start pacing, if you're around people talk a mile a minute.constantly figity trying to find a comfortable position to be in. the body sensation i would feel during this type of high is almost like little electric shocks going up and down my skin head to tone, while the whole duration my vision may be a little distorted with a slight strobe light blinking effect. this feeling to me is never really that pleasurable, but it usually slows down into a nice indica dreamy state with muscle relaxation pretty quickly with good weed. 10-15 minutes in or so. but if it lasts a very long time, i wouldn't enjoy that high at all. and the brown stuff i smoked which may or may not have been "dipped" in the ghetto brew did this immediately on exhale (because it obviously has some real weed/haze in it) and then a little something extra like that muscle pain and odd extreamly uncomfortable parilzed numbness - it could of just been that i'm not compatible with that type of strain, who knows. but i've been in that racy sativa high from my own home grown no doubt. it also makes me piss like a race horse on the comedown, probably from being amped up so much from it. one girl i had that i lost which smelled like sour grapefruits during peak flower had this high. she was really quick too from seed, about 55 days in, was all brown and ripe. i know some people really like this high, but to me if the balance is more sativa then indica in the strain, this racy effect interferes with the ability of the herb to take you on a spiritual journey which i do enjoy, and i believe thats the indica which brings that part of the experience on.

pictures are working again, so i will upload my nyc (piff?) bagseed mom pics to tri-state thread. this girl has that racy feeling in the beginning, but mellows to a very long dreamy soacey floaty high which i enjoy.

xoox

Tarbosh

Funny.... Just saw some herb my homie brought back from his home town in FLA and it was dipped/sprayed w/something..... when you really fondle the nug and crack into it you can get an idea of what its supposed to smell like..... but looks like some of the dipping goes back to its import location and possibly even its origin?

So true, that it is possible to get real haze in nyc, its just not as easy as getting what people want to tell you is haze.

However, I am also interested in this thread for learning purposes and on that note.....

Herbavoire..... what was the dry weight on that Nevilles and that other Cross? What looks like LST, 12/12 for the nev's from seed? Whats the secret in getting such super large colas?

THC•20

xOOx said:
brodus -

i agree some sativas and the early picked hazes do have that racy paranoid effect, and i've experienced that too, even with a girl i grew myself.

in a previous post i tried to describe how it would feel, but as we all know this is subjective. but i called it cokeweed because it would make your heart race, you may start pacing, if you're around people talk a mile a minute.constantly figity trying to find a comfortable position to be in. the body sensation i would feel during this type of high is almost like little electric shocks going up and down my skin head to tone, while the whole duration my vision may be a little distorted with a slight strobe light blinking effect. this feeling to me is never really that pleasurable, but it usually slows down into a nice indica dreamy state with muscle relaxation pretty quickly with good weed. 10-15 minutes in or so. but if it lasts a very long time, i wouldn't enjoy that high at all. and the brown stuff i smoked which may or may not have been "dipped" in the ghetto brew did this immediately on exhale (because it obviously has some real weed/haze in it) and then a little something extra like that muscle pain and odd extreamly uncomfortable parilzed numbness - it could of just been that i'm not compatible with that type of strain, who knows. but i've been in that racy sativa high from my own home grown no doubt. it also makes me piss like a race horse on the comedown, probably from being amped up so much from it. one girl i had that i lost which smelled like sour grapefruits during peak flower had this high. she was really quick too from seed, about 55 days in, was all brown and ripe. i know some people really like this high, but to me if the balance is more sativa then indica in the strain, this racy effect interferes with the ability of the herb to take you on a spiritual journey which i do enjoy, and i believe thats the indica which brings that part of the experience on.

pictures are working again, so i will upload my nyc (piff?) bagseed mom pics to tri-state thread. this girl has that racy feeling in the beginning, but mellows to a very long dreamy soacey floaty high which i enjoy.

xoox

would you please show me to some strains that will produce similar results to the ones of your plants! That sounds amazing man

DAY 52 12/12

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

True "piff" is nothing but a purple haze. All you have to know is where the slang came from. On the streets now, anything good(mostly haze) is called piff. Some bad ones are called piff too. Most new york hazes have been played out for awhile now.(IMO) Strawberry haze is the only haze I enjoy from NY nowadays. Piff, haze and dro seem to be the only names used most places. So generic, all are probably nothing more than dirt without seeds.