What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"NYH" New York Haze(Piff)

nick11

Veteran
I bet they are the same, Elvis has a very distinct churchy type of odor especially while being burned.

gamehaze

why do you have to speak spanish in london u have to speak vietnamese and you can get haze hybrid cut at 8 weeks sold wet but its still the shit if i was to guess id say it was mothers finest from sensi seeds its sounds the same as ur piff

i would take the uptown haze over any other strain ive burned. it is absolutly out of this world. makes my mouth water just thinking about it. NYC has some sick diesel and some sick kush but the uptown haze is where its at if you have the opportunity to sample some do it.

G

It could literally be anything, certainly not pure haze. Nice pics though.

killa-bud

Veteran
ohh how i love that haze.....

the only weed to make me throw up.....so..so.strong..from bk

Last edited:
G

In my area there is some 'Purple haze' thats been floating around for years now. Its not nearly haze, but its kinda purple for sure. Top shelf weed, probably a solid 7.5 overall which is above average in my book.

G

Lune TNS said:
I'm pretty sure that "church" (I get it a lot during the summer, too, it's bomb) is a cut called "elvis". I've gotten "elvis" and "church" from different connects, and it was the exact same herb.

It's always comes outta NYC, definately some of the best herb I've smoked, ranks up there with diesels and kushes easily.

Peace
Cool....I am waiting right now for some of it so I'll post up when I get it. Supposed to be bomb this time around. :joint: I'd give my left nut for that cut.

nick11

Veteran
Me too- I wish someone would put out some Elvis S1's, I think Rezdog has the cut. I've ran across it several times in the Nashville area but was only able to obtain a small quantity. No luck tracking down a cut.

G

Who ever has got the stuff I'm trading for knows they have a good thing and are not letting it out I'm sure. Its a cash cow. I'd like to try this Elvis and see if its the Church(Haze) I'm scooping. Then I'm on a hunt. Cuz as of now I think Church is just the lingo name for the hip cats around hur............u hurd?

brodus24

As a haze grower and conisseur myself, I can tell you that its definitely not a pure haze.

Also, I find it hard to believe that any commercial growers have true hazes...for three reasons:

1. They take 14+ weeks to finish--you can turnover 2 crops in that time
2. They have fluffy, not dense buds. Bags looks airy
3. They don't yield per space the way better commercial varieties do

So why would any commercial growers really be selling true haze? Must just be a word they use.

L

Lune TNS

6142cae7.jpg

c3eb3ecd.jpg

Just some crappy pics I took a few years ago, and had laying around; I'm sure someone will come in with some better ones. I want a cut of this more than any other strain, no joke. I know it's most common around the north east.

L

Lune TNS

brodus24 said:
As a haze grower and conisseur myself, I can tell you that its definitely not a pure haze.

Also, I find it hard to believe that any commercial growers have true hazes...for three reasons:

1. They take 14+ weeks to finish--you can turnover 2 crops in that time
2. They have fluffy, not dense buds. Bags looks airy
3. They don't yield per space the way better commercial varieties do

So why would any commercial growers really be selling true haze? Must just be a word they use.

It is just a word they use. Hazes are to the east coast as kushes are to the west coast, if that makes any sense.

cocktail frank said:
if these seeds turn out to be like their mommy, you my friend, are holding the holy grail of the mj world.
only reason i started growing was to find some weed comparable to that uptown hotness.
to be perfectly honest, ive grown out alot of elites and whatnot, nothing is as good as the bomb you can snag on the other side of the G Dub.
if that uptown brown was the only strain i could have to grow, i wouldn't even flinch.
you got my attention now buddy, i'm on you like white on rice.
keep the pics coming, you're gonna have quite the audience turning up in here.
us tri state folks know the deal w/ the high flyer, lets hope it turns out to be a real keeper in those seeds somewhere.

Thanks for tuning in everyone!! This is my first run of Piff, simply because Ive never been able to obtain the authentic beans. It does take over 14 weeks to finish for that golden road effect on the buds. I plan on keeping a male out of the next batch to pollinate with. I have several strains to work this haze with eventually. Once i Pollinate I Plan to spread the wealth. Particularly to my TriStaters looking for that trip to space =]. I will be updating daily. In about 2 weeks i start my 2nd haze batch(Male Search) along with my MSG (AG13xMedicenManxAG13)65dayfinish.
I didnt think there would be much interest in this thread or this strain Outside of just New York. Thanks again for showing support!

dutchmasters420

Lune TNS said:
6142cae7.jpg

c3eb3ecd.jpg

Just some crappy pics I took a few years ago, and had laying around; I'm sure someone will come in with some better ones. I want a cut of this more than any other strain, no joke. I know it's most common around the north east.

the haze I have right nowis IDENTICAL, shit is delicious

Last edited:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
ah nice man. its the brown....i hear most of this is grown in fl and imported. who knows
still a great score :) watch for herms and bananas and definitely keep us posted :)
very excited :) hope all goes well with the grow :) ciao

ethereal said:
ah nice man. its the brown....i hear most of this is grown in fl and imported. who knows
still a great score :) watch for herms and bananas and definitely keep us posted :)
very excited :) hope all goes well with the grow :) ciao

hey! thanks for tuning in, kill all rats 08'. will post an update soon.