What's new

Which deficency is that?

canabuder

This is jack herer one month old, it has a yellow leave at the bottom and a little bit of yellow on the top leaves also. The yellow is at the edge of the leaves, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_5355.jpg
    IMG_5355.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5354.jpg
    IMG_5354.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 23

green-genes77

Veteran
Perhaps a general hunger, with a special need for some Nitrogen. Overall looking a bit pale. Without knowing the watering/feeding history of the plant I would say it has been overwatered a bit and could use a good dose of a complete fertilizer meant for vegetative growth, fish hydrolysate or something. The bottom leaves will probably still be cannibalized but it'll be fine.

Last edited:

Jett67

Hey guys! random
To comment in the middle of your post but I am a nubeee on here!!!need some help with a deficiency have a Barney’s Farm fem plant from seed in a 18L flower pot slid into a 24L as that’s how I drain and reciurc

Medium-

Coco perlite around 50/50 mix With a shallow layer of hydraton balls at the bottom to help drainage etc

Plant is 2 weeks into flower now but because the light is so intense I never notice this yellowing happening until just now ���� starting on the new growth too

I’m
Running Canna nutes - aqua Vega A&B And cal mag -veg was giving rhizotonic too and now aqua

Flores A+b + abit of cal mag first BBM res change of the Flores EC 1.5 now bumped to 1.7 because I thought it might be Nitrogen deficiency PH 5.8

She is healthy as STRONG but if I don’t fix this it will potentially ruin the harvest or KILL it ����

I’ll post a pick below any help would be amazing.

Jett67

Hey brother thanks for the reply!!! i have a OG shroud/cool tube my ballast is 1 of those older lumatek ballast 1000 watt dimmable had it on 600w but now looking deeper into the crowns in that area it does look sorta bleaching i just turned it down to the lowest setting id say thats 400w

as i have no more head room to up the light

i feed for 2 minutes through a halo ring every Mon - Wed- Fri but yesturday SATURDAY i wanted to up the ec because i thought nitrogen might of been the deficency so i have added extra 20ml of A which gave me 1.7 but didnt seem to help at all its

killing me slowly hahahaha

Jett67

Generally I run 1.5 most people saying that’s too low ! People saying go to 1.8 even 2.2 I think that’s abit ridiculous to be honest !

Yep I have a 150mm ball bearing fan that Forces air through the light shroud n out of the tent flows well .... my hand doesn’t burn under the light but is warm after a little bit ? Thanks heaps id love to work this out could be a massive learning curve too

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I'd personally try to back the light off some and drop the ec down a little. Height wise though 13 inches should be fine... I'm running coco but I top out at 1.2 to 1.4 myself

Latest posts

Latest posts