What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

Deville

They are really coming along nicely. I'm so excited for you. When will you start your new round of growing journal?

mushroombrew

Veteran
They are really coming along nicely. I'm so excited for you. When will you start your new round of growing journal?

Thank you. I have been super busy with new projects. Will be flipping a bunch of plants in the Vert bulb OG room in a couple days. Will follow those.

G

sorry guys, i should have been more clear. i have a pack of the deputy from greenpoint. that strain is discontinued, but still available by the looks of it.

no hulk smash, sorry :moon:
Cool. I just really want to try some of the original from DH. Just ordered some of the Chem Berry D. Sorry for any thread drift. If anyone can point me to a pack of the DH hulk smash Id be a friend for life.
Hell I cant even see where anyone sells Hulk smash clones or cuttings.

Sorry to OP for any thread drift. I wish my stuff grew like yours but Im a soil guy. And an armature at best.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Cool. I just really want to try some of the original from DH. Just ordered some of the Chem Berry D. Sorry for any thread drift. If anyone can point me to a pack of the DH hulk smash Id be a friend for life.
Hell I cant even see where anyone sells Hulk smash clones or cuttings.

Sorry to OP for any thread drift. I wish my stuff grew like yours but Im a soil guy. And an armature at best.

All good bro. Public forum post all you like.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hey man i havent been around much but i wanted to pop in and say hi. things good here hope same for you

mushroombrew

Veteran
hey man i havent been around much but i wanted to pop in and say hi. things good here hope same for you

Yes all is well here. Been extremely busy.

Here are a couple fresh Bud shots for you!!

Dream Queen. This came from the wall
picture.php

Elmers Glue
picture.php

Goats

I was talking a couple pages back about Hulk Smash from Dark Horse Genetics. Little info. On Insta Gram at the DH page he says he is selling his gear thru a co-op called seedbazaar.com

https://www.theseedbazaar.com/

Most all of his current strains are available. I got Hulk Smash and ChemBerry D on the way. 6 beans per pack $51 free shipping. CC payment accepted.

My conundrum now has gone from simply finding seeds to which one should I plant first. I dont like reg seeds because I have limited space and hate to waste limited time and space to find a cock in the hen house. Just thought someone might like to know.

nice, you found your hulk smash.:woohoo:

mushroombrew

Veteran
Thanks gents!. The Wall bud blushed red instead of purple. I let reservoir temps hit the 50's. It's funny if I grab a stem it's ice cold from the nutes being drawn in!

So I ended up with "Red Crack" lol!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
shit man its been in the 20s or less at night for many weeks... few breaks here and there but it sucks. i have a sealed room and a perpetual too so i cant be sucking in the freezing night air. no fanholes. and i have the beds but maybe ice cubes would work around one plant,,

after saying all that i remembered ill be runinng personal plants like dubb and green crack ect in 3gals under a 315 soon, so i can try the ice cubes then!
it is a pretty hip trick

mushroombrew

Veteran
shit man its been in the 20s or less at night for many weeks... few breaks here and there but it sucks. i have a sealed room and a perpetual too so i cant be sucking in the freezing night air. no fanholes. and i have the beds but maybe ice cubes would work around one plant,,

after saying all that i remembered ill be runinng personal plants like dubb and green crack ect in 3gals under a 315 soon, so i can try the ice cubes then!
it is a pretty hip trick

Yeah that ought to work out. Its just cool how it goes red. Novelty effect!