What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

Y

Yard dog

Grabbing artem's head around the back and talking down to him, plus the little slap/tap at the end, was definitely disrespectful. Although maybe khabib was justifiably upset, i saw that video artem made criticizing khabib's habit of pulling out of fights.

Conor fought melendez with a bum knee, won that fight but tore his acl during it. Ever since the UFC started insuring fighters for injury, it seems like every ppv at least one matchup is canceled because one of the fighters got hurt during training. Conor may be an arrogant blowhard, but at least he shows up for fight night.

That dude's twitter account (kalle sauerland) has a profile pic of him in a suit sitting in front of a gigantic pile of white powder. So, yeah, duh, he's coked up to his gills. And maybe a shitload of mdma.
Adrenaline is a pretty powerful drug too, and sometimes people get in front of cameras, or get amped up in a flight or fight response, and they can act pretty nutty too. Not saying conor is on or not on drugs, but seems like his personality is naturally 'edgy' or aggressive...
And what's this about him getting drug tested by the police? Never heard of that. He's passed all his tests for his fights, but i think coca washes out of your system in a few days.

He handed himself in the next day so he'd of done a drugs test as there was a warrant out for him... but yeah 3 days max for beak to get out the system but obviously you can get round that...

Anyway, does anyone here give Till a chance?

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

:thank you:
Did He go Aintree This Year ? Ref: 2 Days ago.

:).
Beak ? (-: . Irish " Woolly back " Ain't he ? (((-: . ( Big Affiliation With Liverpool Them ) (for Gypsie Wedding dresses anyhow!)

( Darren Till Subbed that WWE Wrestler, didn't he.Whats his name ? )

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to look up blass. Naughty boy Conor.
I meant brass. Cockney slang for prostitute. Blass is also slang for white girl booty. Close either way.

Conor is young and I guess dumb. Coke will make a lot of people dumb though. Really liked the fights with the main event being outstanding.

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
He handed himself in the next day so he'd of done a drugs test as there was a warrant out for him... but yeah 3 days max for beak to get out the system but obviously you can get round that...

Anyway, does anyone here give Till a chance?

Im not sure where youre from yarddog but in the States people who get arrested usually only get drug tested if they were arrested for drunk driving or something of that nature.
If youre convicted and on probation or parole i think you can be asked to take regular or surprise drug tests too.

Never heard of darren till, but looking him up seems like he's got an interesting story. Trained as a kickboxer, got stabbed in liverpool and almost died, went to brazil to get away from the criminal element (haha, thats ironic isnt it, overall the UK is much safer than brazil) ended up staying there for years and having a kid with a brazilian woman (cant blame him, theyre beautiful), trained in something called luta livre, which i guess is like BJJ but for poor people. I guess if he beats stephen thompson he might get a welterweight title shot next.

N

NBE One !

^loll why,d I put a thank you: there ! YD is from Liverpool ^ . :)
a Liverpool fc Fan I'm understanding.

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day BB

Luta Livre was the alternative to Gracie Ju Jitsu .
Gracie was hi so . Luta Livre was out in the burbs .

They all learned it originally from Japanese Judo masters who visited Brazil
. Helio Gracie was so small and frail he had to develop a system of fighting from a disadvantage . Basically hold on till the bigger guy gets tired then try to submit him .

Gracie didn`t like leg locks . [ Notice you rarely see them from Gracie trained fighters ?] Luta Livre used throws and leg locks as well as the ground fighting and joint and choke submissions .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

N

NBE One !

Quite Certain The Only Place in England where both sets of Fans Sit Together in The Stands ! ( Liverpool an' Everton ) . I use to be a lfc fan sometime ago, but Got Wrilled When They Sold Murphy(from CreweAlex) Fowler, and Crouch.

Imo Casey should of had the win over Watterson (H.Holms training Partner )

n lol , what ama Saying on that SiG !? ( Edit Comin up) You "must listen in the Correct ORDER ! ... :D. .."Cus of progress" ... is much further on The RIGHT when Looking on a laptop! Haha did that on the Mobile

Last edited:

iTarzan

I thought Casey won too NBE. Won the standup and did more work on the ground. I think it was a very unfair win for Watterson. She did absolutely nothing except takedowns that got her in trouble.

Bwanabud

I gave the decision to [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Watterson easily, though it was a boring fight really. Casey has a lot of talent and will only get better with time, she won the first round.....looked 2 weight classes above Watterson.
[/FONT]

N

NBE One !

" Like All Ladys-Women, an' Smaller than me Was a Rule.infact ' Smaller the better - So Instantly Took too Mrs/Miss Watterson :tiphat:
During the Contest tho, bigger, Stronger Casey Ruled the Roost I t'ink. Reckon Watt' won the last round with Having Those Two(?) Takedowns .
A Little Surprised how Strong Olivera was With Condit.
Fab , that that was Shown. Maybe thought Condit Would Win. Headline for me was the Prospect of that Match. "

As said Already - Poirer at 155 LB's looks Real Good, Reckon he'd do better Against CMG at that Weight.

Last edited:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good card and Lee and Edgar won as expected. I might be psychic?

That Hooker guy is one to watch. Looks pretty savvy about what to do in the ring and has good skills. Lee might beat Khabib, I doubt it but would be fun to watch.

Sorry to see Barboza get pummeled on the mat again. Such a great kick boxer.

B

Bird~friend

Back iT :rolleyes:. And No Comment. Didn't Get Far South Bwana!:) nc1. The "F" is meant to be a Capital Too! :nono: p Get in the Dunces Class and Start Rocking. Bag of Nerves Signing up - Memories Came Flooding Back! Also Spending too much Time Looking for that Little Squiggly Line on the Laptop Didn't Help.
Seriously "So Close No Matter How Far" - Nothing Else Matters. Met

Yes. Lee Totally Schooled Barboza With his Terrific Ground Game.Edson's Kicking is Lethal But Wasn't Implied Enough
Edgar and Swanson was a Bore,No Take down What-so-Ever!
Yesum.Like yourself and Many,sure Would Like To See Lee and Khabib

They Thought Lee's Ground Game Was More Effective Than Khabibs Even.

B

Bird~friend

Im Flat.Like how you would Expect a Zombie to sing :D (-;

These Are Soothing Tho. [YOUTUBEIF]MQXrSkd2CDg[/YOUTUBEIF]
'Squeaky Toys' Novelty Trumpets! - Hearing them Set my 4 Off. LOL .
... Do Make a "Big" Racket for the Size of 'em.Rarely Stop Jumping Around (Depending on the Air) .Watch Her Give Him a Tug on the Swing! :)

https://youtu.be/MQXrSkd2CDg

Met for Metallica Btw ; (One Way of Looking at Things) Forgot this ' (Maybe)

Latest posts

Latest posts