What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa ~ Federation Seeds

Kw21

RC. Amazing you were able to keep this strain going. I grew hawaiian sativa 15 years ago and unfortunatly stopped growing. This is still the best smoke around. The smell of the bud is so strong but so sweet and delicious. I searched for this strain tonight and found this post finally. Where are the seeds available? Or has anyone offered them for sale? All the guys would be pretty excited if we could relive the past..

Thanks for any info. Or if someone could message RC to respond.

KW

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
RC. Amazing you were able to keep this strain going. I grew hawaiian sativa 15 years ago and unfortunatly stopped growing. This is still the best smoke around. The smell of the bud is so strong but so sweet and delicious. I searched for this strain tonight and found this post finally. Where are the seeds available? Or has anyone offered them for sale? All the guys would be pretty excited if we could relive the past..

Thanks for any info. Or if someone could message RC to respond.

KW
Don't think rc sells his work anywhere .... but there are lots of these around just gotta hang out for a while n make some friends ...

Digger102

Don't think rc sells his work anywhere .... but there are lots of these around just gotta hang out for a while n make some friends ...

I would like to make a friend also! LOL! I'm willing to trade or make a small donation to get a few of these. I've read a lot about the HS and my project to reproduce some old beanhoarder HS x SSH isnt going well. please dm with any info

elanius

Veteran
one pheno of Hawaiian Sativa from RC has incredible smell on the stem rub, it smells so intense of fresh blueberries, its incredible..actually...what the hell, it smells better and louder than the blueberries itself :D The other plants are citrus, which was expected but this freaky plant, dark green NLD leafs, double serrations...will post some pics later on. I wonder how often such terps pops out in the HS line

airplane

Pure landrance strains

Pure landrance strains

anyone know of some breeders/banks that one can get "pure" lance strains ?

Sava

Glad to see that old genetics has beed preserved. Hope to get a seeds and grow hawaiian sativa some day.

Last edited:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
one pheno of Hawaiian Sativa from RC has incredible smell on the stem rub, it smells so intense of fresh blueberries, its incredible..actually...what the hell, it smells better and louder than the blueberries itself :D The other plants are citrus, which was expected but this freaky plant, dark green NLD leafs, double serrations...will post some pics later on. I wonder how often such terps pops out in the HS line

There is a very strong incense smelling pheno as well, which was my favorite HS pheno. :)

elanius

Veteran
Sounds good PP, I saw your grow with HS, when I was looking for some info. There were similarities but think you didnt have the same stock as RCColas?

The female I kept for two years was easily some of the most exotic cannabis I found. It had freaking crazy terp profile - mango, incense, blueberry, pine resin and to all of that some kind of exotic spice. The smell was also very loud, you could not smell anything else while trimming the harvest... The high was euphoric, energetic, very clear and crisp. It enhanced the visual perception a lot, lights very much brighter vision got distorted of some sort. Great weed, it was not nervous mind racing high at all. Another line that I wonder how it could almost disappear. Hats off for those few preserving these genetics pure!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hi elanius, well as far as i know RC had stock from 3 differen people. Bodhi,mazar_man and backwoods aka Flboy. Backwoods got his Seeds from Vermontmen and directly send them to RC. (me as well) When i've read this Thread right most Plants sprouted from Vermontmans stock. I'll cross the Cannabiogen Oaxaca'79S1 with Hawaiian Sativa when i find the time. :)

Nice Plants btw! :)

Peace

elanius

Veteran
Then even better, I love the idea of incense in the HS. Btw, dont you think there must be Oaxacan79 in HS genes? Part of the smell of this pheno is exactly the same as some Mextizas and Oaxaca x Panama. The HS is even more complex, but the baseline is the same.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Then even better, I love the idea of incense in the HS. Btw, dont you think there must be Oaxacan79 in HS genes? Part of the smell of this pheno is exactly the same as some Mextizas and Oaxaca x Panama. The HS is even more complex, but the baseline is the same.

From around 40 Plants only one had that extra strong incense smell. Dumb as iam i haven't saved a cut of this pheno. Well, i think it really could be that the Oaxaca'79S1 shares genes with the HS, but hard to say for sure. :)

I also wanna cross the Oaxaca'79S1 with a Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Gold Male. There are some great pineapple smelling phenos in this cross from the Mulanje Gold side. Could give some heavy yielding Plants. :)

herbgreen

Veteran
was that really 'banana bud' like from the description or Federation Hawaiian same as used in BX right?

"Hawaiian beginnings in on the big island where she was known as banana bud, because of her long curved golden colored curved spears." (*)

s33d finder
https://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Pineapple_Banana_Bud/Green_Mountain_Seeds/

*This is in comment section but not in official description

There is an old banana bud from hawaii but its due to the above a tributes

wonder which one was used in this....or are they just similar in growth etc

Bud Chopper

big leaf

big leaf

Sounds good PP, I saw your grow with HS, when I was looking for some info. There were similarities but think you didnt have the same stock as RCColas?

The female I kept for two years was easily some of the most exotic cannabis I found. It had freaking crazy terp profile - mango, incense, blueberry, pine resin and to all of that some kind of exotic spice. The smell was also very loud, you could not smell anything else while trimming the harvest... The high was euphoric, energetic, very clear and crisp. It enhanced the visual perception a lot, lights very much brighter vision got distorted of some sort. Great weed, it was not nervous mind racing high at all. Another line that I wonder how it could almost disappear. Hats off for those few preserving these genetics pure!

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

thanks for showing hand & leaf brought back some memories..

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
was that really 'banana bud' like from the description or Federation Hawaiian same as used in BX right?

"Hawaiian beginnings in on the big island where she was known as banana bud, because of her long curved golden colored curved spears." (*)

s33d finder
https://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Pineapple_Banana_Bud/Green_Mountain_Seeds/

*This is in comment section but not in official description

There is an old banana bud from hawaii but its due to the above a tributes

wonder which one was used in this....or are they just similar in growth etc

Green Mountain Seeds Pineapple Banana Bud is Federation Seeds Hawaiian Sativa (f) crossed with Mulanje Gold(m) from Malberry Seeds. Buds have a Banana like shape at the end, and some phenos a Pineapple smell. :)

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

it can be only chemotype similarity. but it is very probable, there are some oaxacan genes. original maui waui is supposed to be red oaxacan x afghan, and hawaiian blood weed is supposed to be cross of variety called mango, which was probably mango phenotype of oaxacan :D so a lot of oaxacan in early hawaiian hybrids.

elanius

Veteran
it can be only chemotype similarity. but it is very probable, there are some oaxacan genes. original maui waui is supposed to be red oaxacan x afghan, and hawaiian blood weed is supposed to be cross of variety called mango, which was probably mango phenotype of oaxacan :D so a lot of oaxacan in early hawaiian hybrids.

picture.php

Always amaze me how you remember lineage for each strain we talk about, that or you have notes all over the place :D Anyway, seems like hazy weed doesnt fuck up our memory that bad after all!

But yeah, I believe its there, anyone who is looking for some really amazing terps, Hawaiian Sativa + Oaxacan and there you go on your trip to tropics.

bloyd

Veteran
I've always wondered how boel selling Mexican/Oaxacan as Hawaiian helped to confuse the lines. I noticed strong similarities in some Hawaiian snow to the Oaxaca 79 in terpenes but can't really say the same for the Hawaiian sativa. Still nothing matches oaxacan leaning mextiza for me in terms of tropical goodness.

Latest posts

Latest posts