What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Corner

wasgedn

picture.php

wasgedn

i did some essential mistakes....lost a good week or so...

first one : i did run light on 250-300 watt and and ca 750 watt on the
heater....dumbfck...wrong...
now im on 600 watt and and down to ca 300 watt for heater or less...my incoming air is going through spudnik to warm up air since day one...

second one: i got no good humidifier....how dumb can human be ...to run a heater in tent
and got no humidifier....budgets are empty...got to do some extra stuff to get
this 50 buck device...oh man...

the third is maybe...dunno...
i did maybe ad to much 1-10-1 gunao to seedmix....i kno..i kno...
but maybe i have luck and the will explode later cause they rooting pretty good...that was my intend as i added posphor but not that they develop slower over the ground...but this can also come from the super dry heater air...but anyway next time no phosphor to seedmix....

greetings

Last edited:
G

Hi bro!:)
Girls are ok,nothing a little longer veg can't fix.I 'm gonna give them six weeks this time...but there's gonna be a lot of bending.
No humidifier for me and got a heater,too.But got it outside the tent,so the towel tech helps a bit!A heater in the tent is unpredictable if someone smokes a bit too much,hehe...I fried 10 seedlings last year by putting the heater in the tent with the humidity dome without ventilation...So f*ing stupid...:jerkit:
What is the powder on the pots(not cera,right)?
Bro how much cera powder you use?Only in the soil mix or do you top dress and how much?

wasgedn

yo brodi,
hehe yee you say it..
biggrin.gif
..so you got your own heater experience lol...
i lurked into your report...this time you got the autopilot on....very impressiv pics from day 20 of yours...
i want to bend this time too..

the powder is silicia sand to close down the spot for gnats and stuff....

about soil...in my experience from what i have seen is (its also a bit theory to be honest ;))...that the smallest particles like cera will move to bottom from watering with the time (not all i guess but plenty)
i would use less then 3/4 of 400g pack for youre grow in soil and the rest for later topping
about topdress just a bit...you will mention when its to much cause it waters badly in soil then cause its get fine mud when to thick , but no fear that stuff is very 'polite' to all
the cera powder also you can use a bit for foilar spray...
spray only in first veg weeks but when youre plants look right dont use it as foilar spray...
btw...just em-a alone you can use everyday for foilarspray when you got issues...
you can add mk5 to the foilar spray mix for killing bugs and vitality too...but i think you have neem...neem you can add to em-a foilar spray either..good stuff :)..

Last edited:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hope you can get that environment in check man! makes me grateful to be in such a temperate climate

wasgedn

thx mate..i had some moments where i thought mmhh....he he ..but i am confident again now.......

wasgedn

i transplanted into big containers yesterday...3 weeks and 2 days it was cooking..when you work with em or good tea i guess i woulded be able to transplant even earlier..soil smells like forest...at the start the tent was smelling like a mix of ocean and dung heap ....pics comin on round about sunday...

wasgedn

[youtubeif]xTo79sPCVXA[/youtubeif]

ms
picture.php

double sproud sws mhr
picture.php

the right one is nl vision seeds ..nearly a week younger then the others...
picture.php

mohan ram
picture.php

picture.php

like description says it has fast veg grow...smells good same as ms

Last edited:

wasgedn

now its all laid back growing....i love it....thx for sending good vibes at start comrade syd:) and all others
4 weeks veg now...i go minimum 5 max 6 weeks ....
for transplanting i had tea
foilarspray in 2-3 times per week...
from now on im gonna use just structured water and greengold(you can drink it...healthy stuff) ...and once a week 1ml em-a

does someone have a suggestion for date of first defoliation ?
i'm gonna bend a few of them tomorrow....

Last edited:

wasgedn

i almost forgot...today i planted a wet towel germinated fastbuds GSC auto
on the spot which i first wanted to plant with the king kong...but the kk comes outdoors and the gsc is ready a few weeks earlier then the fems...
i had a to long break between grows(2 -3months)...shit:biggrin:......after 1 year self-supply im runnin out ... but i have found some of a bit better eurohash and good amnesia down the street allready
damn after next harvest i just smoke in the evening :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: fo'sure

Last edited:
G

Nice job amigo! They will explode now...:dance013:
I don't know if bending would be the best choice since they're mostly indicas.They are in a nice stage for topping right now.Either way,whatever you decide, I think two more weeks at least, best 3...Better a little big that you can manage with bending,tying etc than a smaller plant.Remember you lost one week.Just my opinion
:tiphat:

wasgedn

I don't know if bending would be the best choice since they're mostly indicas.They are in a nice stage for topping right now.Either way,whatever you decide, I think two more weeks at least, best 3...Better a little big that you can manage with bending,tying etc than a smaller plant.Remember you lost one week.Just my opinion
aha ..good point...yes...i think about that ...but at the end i will do it like this...
EDIT lol this wasgedn noob playin around with that esoteric no till hippie cookie cutter shit but doesnt kno that mostly indicas better be topped than bendet hehe:laughing:

yo growingcrazy thx for farming without harming.....yea fatleafism.... indicas giving me a 'medicated' body but also a good headhigh...maybe not that headhigh from a 16 week sativa but a strong all around buzz

peace

Last edited:
G

aha ..good point...yes...i think about that ...but at the end i will do it like this...
EDIT lol this wasgedn noob playin around with that esoteric no till hippie cookie cutter shit but doesnt kno that mostly indicas better be topped than bendet hehe:laughing:

yo growingcrazy thx for farming without harming.....yea fatleafism.... indicas giving me a 'medicated' body but also a good headhigh...maybe not that headhigh from a 16 week sativa but a strong all around buzz

peace

Yo bro!:laughing: You're no noob man(a hippie maybe :laughing: ),just sayin that with little veg time you won't get the potential of your soil and space ,and bending with little veg could lead to very short plants...With your space and the cooler climate that would allow you to grow even in June,I wouldn't flip to 12/12 before filling all the canopy-by topping or bending.And,to tell you the truth,I have regreted not topping and mainlining all of them from the start,much more efficient for small spaces.On the other hand,bending is fun!:)
Compare with your last grow how much space you can still fill and schedule it carefully.At least that's what I try to do.I am very happy from my smoke results,but 280 g for 1x1 with 600w?I think I could go way higher,that's my 5th grow for chrissakes...Space use/canopy control/veg time is the key.

And I'll show you in my next grow that you can have malawi and zamaldelica finish in 11-12 weeks ,higher yield with shorter veg time,with smoke that blows your socks off...You know I love my indies too,my tent says so.But I need both...Like Frank Sinatra says...I can't have one without the other .:tiphat:

Last edited:

wasgedn

:laughing::biggrin:

And,to tell you the truth,I have regreted not topping and mainlining all of them from the start,much more efficient for small spaces
cause you fill up all the space more accurate ...?!

so you will put up same number of plants on the 1m*1m in future...?