What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I have been working several lines using GG#4 and my male OGKB bagseed CookieBoi.

This will be a spot to document those crosses.

First off GorillaBreath (GG#4 x OGKB male CookieBoi)

I grew these out last year and made made a number of crosses with the males.

picture.php

picture.php

Now those are some strains I'd Iove to add to my garden I currently have some cherry gorilla, gg#4x sfvg and some ogkb going myself. Love what your doing with these crosses. Keep up the good work.

311devon

A C99 and GG#4 cross sounds real nice..........cant wait to see G99....
Loading my bowl...chillin here for a bit...

KONY

Veteran
I'm down, just grabbed my GorillaBreath seeds from the safe addy. Trying to decide how many to germ.
There will likely be many different phenos eh?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
OK, I'm back. thanks and welcome along for the ride.:tiphat: Flowering commences now.

A C99 and GG#4 cross sounds real nice..........cant wait to see G99....
Loading my bowl...chillin here for a bit...

the G99 is just named like C99 as in it will be "cubed" in the way the cindy was bred, kinda, but using CookieBoi as the original sperm donor in the line.

I'm down, just grabbed my GorillaBreath seeds from the safe addy. Trying to decide how many to germ.
There will likely be many different phenos eh?

I found mostly just taller / shorter in the ones I ran. what did you decide?

first in flower is the GlueRoom. 4/28 day 1 on these, there are a few more that are slow and I'll let them veg a bit more.
my veg area has been a bit overgrown and tortured and a few of these got some PM.

GlueRoom went out as some freebies and I will release them in the next drop. It's an f2 of GorillaBreath selected from the best female that I brought to HT cup.

GlueRoom (GorillaBreath#1 x (GG#4 x CookieBoi)

picture.php

these are showing the most OGKB stye so far and I'm liking that.

picture.php

I love some freaky cookies when they have the flavor mutation.

picture.php

KONY

Veteran
Ended up planting 5 GorillaBreath earlier today. Soaked them in water for 46 hours or so, then planted right into dirt.