What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suzy-Q x GG#4(reversed)

ECtraveler

Veteran
@PrimalHaze. They aren't as common but yes I do find THC-dominant phenos and in fact my all-time favorite CBD variety is a 1:2(cbd:thc) Toci that I accidentally culled.

I finally got some room in the flower room and they're now at 14 days into 11/13. Structure in all 4 plants is so far is among the strongest I've encountered for a CBD rich variety.
picture.php

Grow&Smoke

*Project pending*

The goal is finding a 1:1 or 1:2 (CBD:THC) with the flavor profile and added vigor of GG#4. I dusted a couple other type III chemotypes as well but the Suzy-Q (60:1) is the one I'm most excited about. I believe it's compact Indica-like structure (for a CBD variety will complement the GG#4 perfectly.

Here is the Suzy-Q that was pollinated on the 9th.
View Image
Hi

please help me.

i have buy your complete CBD collection, I spent a lot of money to get all the seeds. without thinking about how much I paid for the shipment. I'm not kidding, but I really had a lot of problems germinating. I bought the seeds from bloombash, something like that.

And I'm really sorry that ACDC Cookies, like some others...if they come out is a miracle. I'm not an amateur. I grow enough.

I've tried to contact you by other means. The customer service of social media only responds to you. You have to buy the seeds.

Please answer me.

Latest posts

Latest posts