What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluekle (Gorilla Glue #4 x Querkle)

TheMan13

Veteran
Gluekle @ 61 days.
picture.php

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
I hadn't planned to take her this far, but my PH pen had failed me. My runoff from the soil was actually at 5 PH with a 1600 ppm locked out (in). I ended up flushing her for real like I would have hydro and am letting her go an extra week on just RO water to ensure a clean burn/ash. She will go 70 days when all is said and done.

TheMan13

Veteran
I got really stuck on seeing the glue from this site and what she does. How is she turn out with this cross?

I've never seen GG4 produce anything similar to herself, even when selfed/S1. Gluekle is a wholly unique plant, collecting it's structure and color presumably from dad (Querkle). I'm hoping GG4 passed her potency along, but I will not be sure for a couple weeks when I get to roll her up for the first time. Smoke report to come :smoke out:

TheMan13

Veteran
Gluekle @ day 69.

picture.php

picture.php

That's all she wrote folks, she's down and drying on the rack now.

TheMan13

Veteran
High Times Pix of the Crop 07.02.15

[YOUTUBEIF]T0Lk2yc2Rx4[/YOUTUBEIF]

My Gluekle is featured at 1:48.

TheMan13

Veteran
Nice! How was the yeild

Excellent, about twice what I had expected in the end. The GG4 also knocked it out of the park, so I assume the Govita DE running at 1150w was a notable game changer. It was about a 60/40 yield ratio Gluekle to GG4.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job, I'm stoked your lovin the cross:) cant what to here what she taste like.

Last edited:

TheMan13

Veteran
I'd say the flavor is a very sweet hash plant with a heavy indica buzz. That goes for both flower and resins alike, as they are nearly identical. Having to let her go 70 days may have affected the flavor and buzz a bit, but I'm pleased with the results.

Thanks again brother :thank you:

Gluekle is my newest family member just finishing up her first cycle here. She's a Gorilla Glue #4 cross bred by ICMag's own Hammerhead/Purple Frostbyte using his Querkle male some time ago. She shares an inaugural/test run of a 5x5 flowering tent and Govita Pro with Joesy Whales' Gorilla Glue #4. Both ladies are simply in 8 gallon pots of Happy Frog dirt using Botanicare nutrients. The GG4 streched a bit too much as could be expected, while the Gluekle had minimal stretch hitting my mark within the first few weeks.

View Image
Gluekle @ day #17

Gluekle - Gorilla Glue #4 (F) x Querkle (M)

Mother: Gorilla Glue #4
Lineage: Sour Dubb x Chem Sis x Chocolate Diesel
Breeder: Joesy Whales (ICmag)
Flowering Time: 56 - 60 Days
Awards: High Times Cannabis Cups LA & MI 2014, 1st Place Hybrid
Form: Clone Only
http://www.gorillaglue4.com/

Father: Querkle
Lineage: Urkle x Space Queen
Breeder: TGA Genetics
Flowering Time: 56 - 60 Days
Form: Seed
http://tgagenetics.com/Strains/querkle.html

I'm hoping to be dropping some Gluekle pics and labs here over the next month or so. If you've ran this lady, please share your experience and pics here as well.

[YOUTUBEIF]EQk8tdV7YeI[/YOUTUBEIF]
Looks very interesting. Which Urkle pheno was used?