What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colombian Black

Lesnah

I didn't want to get into the bashing history but that's exactly what I read years ago. either way, the genetics look real deal.

Only strain they had that I definitely second guessed was their "Pure Haze".

I always understood that Sam Skunkman had the real deal then second would be Old Timer's.

burningfire

Veteran
yeah, they have a spotted past for sure.

I think their genetics were legit, they burned a few bridges selling seeds that weren't meant to be sold by them but I think all of their hazes were from old timer's seedline.

bigherb

Veteran
I didn't want to get into the bashing history but that's exactly what I read years ago. either way, the genetics look real deal.

Only strain they had that I definitely second guessed was their "Pure Haze".

I always understood that Sam Skunkman had the real deal then second would be Old Timer's.

There labeled pure haze was sourced from Charlie Garcia, it was OT Haze both seeds and clones . The intent was for them to be passed back to OT , if I recall 05

I'm not with the drama either but facts are facts and much behind the scene foul play gets forgotten or not spoke on

1luvbigherb

RasTarzan

Veteran
I don't know much about those things.
I only had this girl from a friend, he said that he was lucky to receive the seeds.
Are all those Colombian black and the one from Brasilian seed related?

vapor

Veteran
Comuna13

Attachments

• 20181101_132355.jpg
    20181101_132355.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 20181029_163752.jpg
    20181029_163752.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20181029_154724.jpg
    20181029_154724.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 20181029_154342.jpg
    20181029_154342.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 20181029_152247.jpg
    20181029_152247.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 20181027_160133.jpg
    20181027_160133.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 67

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Are all those Colombian black and the one from Brasilian seed related?

Hi bro... I'm pretty sure they were all related since back then the seeds were being passed by the same group of people involved in the same circles. After all, Luiz from BSC was known for being another oportunists. He sold many seeds he obtained from others, ie: CST and Zamal from Vibes Co, Angola Red from LMN and so on. I've been told the guy is still alive and trying to make bussiness. He has been like a decade pretending to sell his rare and latest stocks after he closed but the stocks actually never really end and he never really closes either. :biggrin:

The Pure Haze from BCO was indeed the OTHaze batch that Charlie tried to send back to UK via HHF or something like that as far as I recall.

It all dates back to the scene from Vibes Co, Overgrow and Cannabisworld. The world used to be much smaller back then and everyone knew everyone, at least from forums, since not many people were growing this kind of plants back in the days haha.

:tiphat:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How is the high? Anything special? TLT has a CB for sale, they say it is trippy.

west-eu

How is the high? Anything special? TLT has a CB for sale, they say it is trippy.

i'll let you know man ... they're still in flo atm ... i have quite few of them .. i'll take some pics tomorrow + some Punta Roja

I hope not to trippy for me, Colombian Gold x Chem og was a bit to much for me !!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Enjoy West-eu, great Black/Red report THX!

Just by its look i feel the trippy special understone :biggrin:Take care and good curing bro

Your comparison report with the Gold kind would be cool.

All the best!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts