What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fasilitor Vs. Armor Si

Hash Man

I am using fasilitor now on my cherry pie crop along with the while aptus line... I noticed more lateral growth than normal. I doubled up in the first few weeks of flower and didnt get a pgr like response. I like it but am not totally sold on it. You use 3ml/5g so it does go a long way.

Its much different compared to dripclean. I remember using drip clean, and if you dont use it every watering you get weird nutrient uptake issues...

Fasilitor is fine to use every time or not. I use aptus 2-3 times a week so it stretches out further than u think.

Fasilitor works well man. Use it once a week in the medium and as a foliar. My plants are stockier and meatier than ever.

If its too expensive use as a foliar.
You guys can argue back and fourth all you want about whats in it.
All i know is that it WORKS WELL

mrrangz

Fasilitor and Dripclean use the same ingredient, the only difference is Fasilitor uses it in higher amounts. Drip clean is dosed at .4ml per g but at higher doses can make your plant eat.

DripClean has to be used at every watering and recommended since day 1 from cloner or else it will burn your plant, not the actual dripclean product but the action it has on the medium if there is already excess salt.

potassium oxide is the magical chem.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Fasilitor works well man. Use it once a week in the medium and as a foliar. My plants are stockier and meatier than ever.

If its too expensive use as a foliar.
You guys can argue back and fourth all you want about whats in it.
All i know is that it WORKS WELL

Hey would you mind doing a side by side test???
With a control plant !
without a control plant, it could be you could just had a healthier crop. :tiphat:

Fasilitor and Dripclean use the same ingredient, the only difference is Fasilitor uses it in higher amounts. Drip clean is dosed at .4ml per g but at higher doses can make your plant eat.

DripClean has to be used at every watering and recommended since day 1 from cloner or else it will burn your plant, not the actual dripclean product but the action it has on the medium if there is already excess salt.

potassium oxide is the magical chem.
Thanks I will look into that ASAP.
shag

Hey would you mind doing a side by side test???
With a control plant !
without a control plant, it could be you could just had a healthier crop. :tiphat:

Thanks I will look into that ASAP.
shag

I agree a side by side is in order. Jackmayoffer has done some side by sides with and without and noticed an obvious difference.
And shaggy Im not into a whole bunch of additives either.

Call and get a sample pack for free and give it a go and see if it works in your setup.

green path

hydrodynamics released a product with 11%, but check with them, as I believe there's more then what the label states

cyat

Veteran
What makes Facilitator soo special???????
There is alot of conjecture floating around.
I would like a scientific explanation!!!!!!
If it acts like a PGR than it has a PGR hidden in it!!!!
But where is the proof???
What would cause such a reaction????
Is there ingredients not listed????
Hmmm!

I don,t mean to rattle any cages....but things just don't add up!:)
Just my view!:tiphat:
shag

lotsa products have unlisted ingredients... pretty lame

mack 10

Veteran
notes on fasilitor

thoughts? ideas?

Holla! I got the believer pack from an expo for free, a few months ago,
added it to my regime at 1.5ml per 10L, once a week.
for sure the plants are more hardy, super healthy.it does seem to get everything to work better but,
Still waiting on the harvest to see if there is any improvements in my bud's.
Interesting to see these head to heads though. i'll be lurkin'

Anyone else tried it as a pre soak for cuttings I use the believer kits as a pre soak 1.5ml regulator and 2.5 startbooster to 10L the roots that come are so thick and so many of them at once.

Soaking your slips in the pre-soak?
Or using the pre-soak for the medium?

Cloning tomorrow, I'll get my girl to do a tray or 2 that way.

Fasilitor

Fasilitor

I have been through a few gals of fasilitor . Is it overpriced?fuck yes!! Does it work? Damn right!! Can one figure out how to acquire a similar product for less money? Yes , it doesn't work like a pgr either, not w my experience. It can increase bolting during first 3 wks if double dosed, to prevent this I cut dose in half during first 3 wks. I tested this product on 5 strains I was experienced w. I noticed more stretching than. Wout fasilitor but once I dialed application rates , I saw increase in plant performance, resin density ,disease resistance, veg matter density s.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love aptus facilitator. Shit works. Overpriced as a mother fucker, but worth it for ease of plant maintenance.

mendo420

Veteran
Good morning/afternoon/Evening to all of you.
:biggrin:
decided today (8/29) to start a Side by Side of fasilitor and armor Si. with all the talk about Silica being a huge part of any nutrient regimen i had to see if im rightfully spending the $200 on 250ml of fasilitor ( every 3 months ) vs. spending $25 on 950ml of Armor Si.
I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has used these products before. i was debating on doing a 3rd comparison of food grade DE but dont have any available to me locally.

heres what i know about each product-

Fasilitor-
Usage rates- full - .6ml/gal
max - 1.2ml/gal (first 2 weeks flower)
active ingredients-
Silicic Acid / Si(OH)4 - 1.4%
soluble potash - .6%
Boron - .1%
Molybdenum - .001%

Armor Si-
Usage rates- mild - 1.25ml/gal
full - 2.5ml/gal
max - 5ml/gal
Active Ingredients-
Silicon Dioxide / SiO2 - 10%
soluble potash - 4%

Grow Info-
Strain- Fire OG BX3
Atmosphere-dialed in @ 74degrees/day w/ 45% humidity - 68degrees/night w/ 55% humidity
Nutes- baseboost,startboost,bloomboost,peakboost,massboost,finaleboost,Ecozen.
Soil- Roots original + 10% soilreef Biochar + 1 TBS/gal dolomite lime + Baseboost ( 100gr ) in 3gal pots
Lighting- first 4 of 12/12 600w lumatek. last 5 weeks 1000w sun system.

Pictures to follow when my lights kick on this evening.

Where is the side by side??
It been months come on with it already!

I love the Fasilitor its pricy but worth every penny. Out of all the additives they carry I go thru this one the slowest, a 250ml bottle has lasted 3 grows for me. Massboost and Peakboost I run thru the fastest.

F

Fields~of~Green

I thought about getti g some orthopur si from horsetech it's a dietary supplement for horses and 15ml is 375mg of orthosilicic acid don't t know what that equates to as a percentage and if it is what they say it is then $110 gallon is cheap

Latest posts

Latest posts