What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

G

gloryoskie

Petioles also covered with trichs. Nice.

Chances are slim to none that I'll ever see
this in person, thanks for the drool inducing
posts!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I seen that too & i'm like wtf ??? theres a member named GG ???

Speak up GG .... someone get a new name ???

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought that was pretty funny myself....yo yo,the shit be blowin up bitches,you just a straight up sucka if you aint on the glue tip yo!!

ahem....we now resume our previous whiteness...

well,you know,we all helped create this frankenstein monster with a 200 page thread and its really hard to take a bad pic of the glue...something like this was bound to happen sooner or later,im surprised we havent heard of fake glue cuts yet to be honest...i personally have been offered 1000 bux for a glue cut,i said no of course.but there you go,its desirable because not that many people have it,but sooner or later i bet we hear of it trickling out to dispensaries,or someone paying some outrageous amount for a cut or something even grosser like being in high times or god forbid swerve or bcbud depot gets a hold of it somehow....

believe me,i have had many occasions to regret ever starting this thread,but at the same time theres is such a great community thing going on with it and it is one of the best strains i have ever grown on many levels,and top notch smoke..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sure that someone we know with a 2nd handle. just dont fuk up the thread by posting both your handles in the same thread.

C

chazz michaels

I like how you guys pretend you are 'sharing' the GG far and wide (but safely) with good karma...

While at the same time chortle at those asking if you will break some off. :redface:

Why don't you just say, you might share it once the novelty of being exclusive wears off?
Then you might not get so many 'pesky' requests/ offers?

Just a thought?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You really just don't get it do ya ??? its not about exclusivity !!! Its about donating it safely to people you know well enough to trust ...... & nobody knows you that well !!! get it ???
would you chance sending a stranger anything from your garden ??? i'd hope not .

trust is not given freely .... its gotta be earned !!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if it will make you feel better than sure you bet...by the way im really sorry you didnt get the pony you wanted either,any other ways life is getting you down you want to talk about?

C

chazz michaels

Lol, yes, I 'get it'.... I wasn't the one making said 'offers/ requests' for the GG cutting, I wouldn't accept one if I was offered, I am 10000 kms away.

(I did ask about when someone would make a handful of seeds to throw to the hungry seagulls via seedbay, which I would include myself with :bigeye: )

Thanks for the kind gesture of lending an ear to listen to my life struggles fishstick, I appreciate it, yes I am having a bad day/ week/ year. :)
I will manage.

I just felt like you guys poke fun at people passing around fake cuttings and fake hybrid seeds, when you could easily squash it and flush those dudes/ dudettes down the toilet...

not because you 'should' but just because you can.

Sending seeds to seedbay is somewhat anonymous, isn't it?

But whatever, do as you like, I will still look at the pictures when you upload them. :tiphat:

C

chazz michaels

What do you guys expect when you post all those boner inducing pictures? Crickets??

pappy masonjar

Veteran
What dont you understand about this shit IS NOT LEO! These are some of the most generous people in the community you idiot!! They risk their shit everyday putting info and pics out to help people AROUND the world. Not to mention like dan said, they do get it out, but they cant be stupid! And ive seen tons of people with it, so obviously... they arent greedy. The nerve of your post is unreal. Show your colors. And im willing to bet if you ever did get it, YOU'D BE THE BIGGEST HOARDER EVER!!!

uuhhh, how bout questions, compliments, shop talk? Not Fuckin gettin slack cause baby had a bad day/week/year.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im gonna take another stab at this even realizing its probably futile but here goes..

so one of us makes some seeds or even selfs it and produces s1's,if you cross it,given what a genetic tangle it is,the likelihood of finding something just like the glue cut in a pack of 10 seeds is remote at best,even with an s1 im betting its going to throw many different phenos.so even if they are given away for free people are still going to be pissed,and god forbid someone actually charges anything for going through the tedious task of sorting seeds and pinch testing them and packing them away in little envelopes with little labels on each one and then praying you dont get caught committing a felony...
or someone makes just a few packs and theres some sort of bidding frenzy and they go for some outrageous sum only to be once again untested seeds from a polyhybrid mutt...
just be patient,its bound to happen sooner or later

C

chazz michaels

Yeah, dudes, I get a bit manic sometimes and just type what I am thinking.
I also spend too much time looking at pictures, which feeds the mania, which causes typing. lol

Despite the mania, I am patient, and I won't be holding my breath....

I do believe most of you guys are probably good guys, albeit pappy being a bit of a dumb*ss....

I won't ruin your picture thread. Carry on.

Latest posts

Latest posts