What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400W HPS Scrog - 1Plant - 450gr Harvest

NBG

Replies

GMT - the vert scrog idea is definitely good. Ill try and get some pics from a friend who has 2 vert screens and one flat screen all under 2x400W's (like a mini stadium type setup). He's doing chronic as well and should be harvesting early march :smile:

strain searcher - lol yeah chronic + hydro + scrog = yield-o-rama

Badticket - no plans to quit either ;) , cheers

stretchpuppy - wouldve gotten away with it too, if it wasnt for that darn landlord.

Harry Gypsna - Did that grow turn out fat?? Looks like it was doing very nicely back then. I feel more comfortable with ghetto grows these days, they are so much easier to dismantle/hide quickly. Right now im growing in a wardrobe which looks completely innocent as soon as hit the switch. Mylar and drippers and pumps etc put the shits up me these days lol! Did you do anything vertical style yet??

Technique - sorry to dissapoint lol, i'll try and do better from now on. Hopefully i'll have more good luck from now on.

Chiefsmokingbud - thanks m8, my theory is that a bigger plant will produce bigger buds, so in a given space of say 4sqft it can be advantageous to fill it with one big gnarly plant rather than 4 punier ones. The cost of course is veg time, but its only a couple of weeks difference.

Highonthechronic - you watch your cunting language lol

TheGreenBastard - Man that is a classic episode - pissed myself laughing when i saw your handle + avatar :) Bubbles rocks

Wikidcalibudgirl - ill have some more pics for updates soon, just need to borrow a cam off someone to do so. Harvest is in about 3 weeks but i dont think ill be breaking any records with this one, bush stylee doesnt quite produce the same amount of buds. Thanks for stopping in, i'm doing a lot better now - hope you're good too.

Steady smoking - cheers!

Got the blues - Would've loved to do that but the situation was just too shady, it was better for me to just get the fuck out of town. I had my then girlfirend staying with me right after i got ripped off and i wouldnt have wanted to place her in any danger - it was bad enough without me going all travis bickle.

Mendo Local - Thanks, i did clone some of that batch but i mixed them all up, gave some away then kept a couple for myself and did another run. God knows if that particular clone was part of the batch i did myself. I didnt label shit lol. The seeds are pretty consistent if you ask me, ive never grown a low yielding one.

Captain Jack - lol yeah it is THE biggest strain ive ever seen. I'd love to try out some more like it. Link away thats cool with me.
Salty Motherfucker haha

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
watch it lol...in a minute you'll have someone whos never seen that particular borat moment and start shouting at ya lol.
hi NGB, she turned out OK...the whole grow is in the former BOG forum.... That pheno isnt particularly sour though.....
good to see you didnt pack it in after the breakin.... Im outta the game right now for a similar situation...my friend was robbed (grow was at his home), neighbours called the filth, cops in house....they didnt find the grow as it was in a cellar which wasnt accessed through the house -but im sure if the door was inside they would have done though, either way that was close enough and needless to say its all long gone from there now, still got me mommies being babysat though so thats cool. anyway I look forward to seeing what you get up to mate, and ill probably be pestering for SCROG tips in the near future.....
Be lucky
PS, no mate i aitn got any vert de yet, ive designed my system and got it on paper... its the 1st project to do once im in a new location and have got a "standard" type grow moving along......

Last edited:

igotpron

NBG, you ever try a recirc setup with canna nutes?i friend of mine went to the local shop and they ranted and raved about canna nutes.. hes almost ready to swap out, but whata your imput on these products.. he thinkin something similar with a scrog and chronic, and these nutes in 5 gal buckets with a resirc setup.. pm me or respond here if you could be so kind as to share your knowledge.

special-q

Damn. wow. I have chronic in scrog also, hope to get the same results(g/w) hehe(= Nice indeed!

btw, how far was ur lamp from the buds..?

These seem to be little smaller than yours at the beginnig of the fourth week. Though i`ve heard that the new chronic breed(this should be it..) takes two more weeks of flowering(9-10weeks total), making the buds grow rapidly in the last two weeks.. but, dunno. Well see :chin:

But, again-> nice! :yummy:

Last edited:

HiKing808

hey nbg is your partner greenery? how was his last grow? he stopped posting pics halfway through. what are the diamensions of your wardrobe? im planning on doing a thseeds bubblegum grow with two plants using this passive hydro system. what was the distance from the screen to the light? sorry to ask sooo many questions.
thanks for the help

Xdox

Hey NGB just wondering did you ever top or trim the plants Im planning on doing a two scrog chronic grow and need to know. Thanks

J

Jam Master Jaco

^^ Seriously...I just read through the entire thread. I want to know more!

But god damn, a pound off a 400 watter....that is insane.

NBG

Sorry i keep abandoning this thread! I've not had much luck with growing this year :(
It's time i jacked in the coco malarkey and went back to the rockwool oldskool again.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Very impressive grows and plants NGB! 450 grams off 1 plant with a 400w HID is insane, you deserve a Canna-medal for that. Very inspirational too!

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts