What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi and more from ACE

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful Jamaican males brother! Consider to keep pollen in the fridge from the different males because most probably the females won't be ready for being pollinated so early.
An Honduras x Jamaican cross sounds like music to my ears :D

Did you find a location to plant them directly in the ground ? I would consider to do it, at least with the ones that have more chances to finish in your climate since you had a late planting and they only have these weeks of August to gain more size before flowering.

I would recommend you to repot also the very late flowering sativas to medium sized pots that you can handle well so when the weather gets very cold in October there you can move them indoors to protect them and hopefully help them to finish.

SolarLogos

Lovely Jamaican pics brother! I was in Jamaica last January and hired a guide to take me around a couple villages collecting ganja seeds. I brought back 5 different strains.
Here is one called Kee Kee, a popular strain in Pineapple Village

The weed I found was called either brown or green. Brown is also called old school. I smoked several green strains and this was the only one I liked. Both started out with dark purple stalks and petioles, but are starting to grow out of it and mostly purple stripes on the main stalk.

Hope you don't mind me posting these on your thread. I'm looking forward to your updates.
Peace, God bless

pebble

Veteran
Lovely Jamaican pics brother! I was in Jamaica last January and hired a guide to take me around a couple villages collecting ganja seeds. I brought back 5 different strains.
Here is one called Kee Kee, a popular strain in Pineapple Village
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84034&pictureid=2064683&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

The weed I found was called either brown or green. Brown is also called old school. I smoked several green strains and this was the only one I liked. Both started out with dark purple stalks and petioles, but are starting to grow out of it and mostly purple stripes on the main stalk.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84034&pictureid=2064682&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Hope you don't mind me posting these on your thread. I'm looking forward to your updates.
Peace, God bless

Feel free bro, beatifull and thank yu fi the pics and info

pebble

Veteran
Beautiful Jamaican males brother! Consider to keep pollen in the fridge from the different males because most probably the females won't be ready for being pollinated so early.
An Honduras x Jamaican cross sounds like music to my ears :D

Did you find a location to plant them directly in the ground ? I would consider to do it, at least with the ones that have more chances to finish in your climate since you had a late planting and they only have these weeks of August to gain more size before flowering.

I would recommend you to repot also the very late flowering sativas to medium sized pots that you can handle well so when the weather gets very cold in October there you can move them indoors to protect them and hopefully help them to finish.

Love ma bredda
Here some pics from negril males... I have one favorite lol

Male1

picture.php

Male2

picture.php

Male3

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and love

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful friend :dance013: The purple Jamaican male #3 looks outstaning, can't wait to see the females of this line flowering!

pebble

Veteran
Yeas i think the same, the female was purple like male3

I cannt upload more pi

cs... Dont know why.. Think with time i will can

Female

picture.php

picture.php

Peace and love

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi pebble,

heard you are having problems to upload more pics so i will post up the recent Jamaican Negril pics you sent me :yes:

Should contain indica influence if they are ripening and reacting so fast, whatever they are they are looking wonderful :)
Must be good genetics considering the source of the genetics. Very happy to see you will be able to harvest seeds too!

Attachments

• Jamaican Negril pebble outdoor starting to ripe.jpg
    Jamaican Negril pebble outdoor starting to ripe.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Jamaican Negril pebble outdoor starting to ripe2.jpg
    Jamaican Negril pebble outdoor starting to ripe2.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Jamaican Negril pebble outdoor starting to ripe3.jpg
    Jamaican Negril pebble outdoor starting to ripe3.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 34

pebble

Veteran
Hi all
Thank you Dubi, yes couldnt upload.. I delete some files and now i can again, love ma bredda
Negril Beach HG

picture.php

picture.php

Remember mi Jamaica Blue Mountain by Kaiki

Peace and love family

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest pebble ;) Looking forward to hear a smoke report about this new Jamaican!