What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

esbe's lines

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Early Erdbeer Purpurea

Early Erdbeer Purpurea

And here's the early Erdbeer Purpurea. :smoke:

She's flowering with beautiful deep purple ovaries and witish pistils, loving the contrast! Smell and resin production is real impressive for this time of the year.

B

bonecarver_OG

its good its flowers so early :D longer days should mean more light hours for the plants to turn into BUD :D i bet its going to be very impressive!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
nice dubi, in that female you will have much colours, strength and beauty! im so happy to see you taking such good care my friend.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
bonecarver_OG said:
its good its flowers so early :D longer days should mean more light hours for the plants to turn into BUD :D i bet its going to be very impressive!

Good day bone friend, i think super early and auto flowering strains can make good use of days with lot of light hours, and flower very correctly even when grown with light contamination during the night, so they are very good for urban terrace grows with residual light during the night, but days with many light hours are usually not positive for 'normal' non auto flowering strains, flowering this kind of plants with higher 14(light)/10 photoperiod would produce more stretching, produce more leaf in the flowers, less resin and aromas .. in overall, a lower quality finished product.

Thanks esbe, i hope you are enjoying the holidays! :) dubi

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

dubi said:
Good day bone friend, i think super early and auto flowering strains can make good use of days with lot of light hours, and flower very correctly even when grown with light contamination during the night, so they are very good for urban terrace grows with residual light during the night, but days with many light hours are usually not positive for 'normal' non auto flowering strains, flowering this kind of plants with higher 14(light)/10 photoperiod would produce more stretching, produce more leaf in the flowers, less resin and aromas .. in overall, a lower quality finished product.

dubi

exactly.. :D
.. all that went thru my head allready. :joint:

a few years ago, the fact is a good friend of mine - holygong - made a autoflowering cross of nice potency, containing early mist and lowryder. not too special or exotic genetics, BUT;

that hybrid auto-flowers outdoors in NORTH OF NORWAY - WITH 24 hour light..... and no stretch nor etceteras. :D a feat not many genetics WOULD be able to handle.

so - as long as the autoflowering part is dominant - and it can make use of the light to 100% without going bonkers - its all good as far as i can think :D

just didnt feel like writing the whole thought process behind the last post. sorry if any-one had problems understanding it :D

so all this in mind; i repeat;
i bet its going to be very impressive!

peace

E

easyrasta

wow
all your work and pics are incredible
keep up the good work and post
those lovelys often
thanks

trapik

¤ tagged ¤

¤ tagged ¤

Hello there Dubi, esbe and all.
That's a cool thread with cool strains and pix :D
I'll follow along to see these early babes budding.

keep up the good work
:wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High trapik :wave:

I remember your outdoor beautiful pics from OG days! I hope everything is fine there!

esbe, im loving the early Erdbeer Purpurea, here she's today.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Best topped lebanese

Taller and most vigorous untopped lebanese

Another untopped lebanese

M

mosca negra

Very fine work there dubi! Would expect any less from you!! How tall are the un-topped Lebanese? Your gals look PHAT...

Salute, Mosca

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
damn dubi, seems like the leb really comes to its full at you! well done bro!

the erdpurt is outstanding, waiting for colours!

Last edited:

trapik

easyrasta said:
hey dubi
can any of these be grown indoor
Hello there,
I remember someone @ OG (ezozo, from Israel) gave a try to lebanese plants indoors. I remember he get a good harvest with them and fast. The neg point I noticed was that the buds were quite leafy... stretch was important but not that much for sativa girl. The shape was identical as mine which was grown outdoors.
He seemed quite happy with the high also!
I know the erdbeer grows well indoors (hard rock nugs) and I'll be going to try them soon (esbe, you're the man :D) but I have no idea about the erd×purp cross. Should be fine... and mold free hehe.

keep up the good work mates
:wave:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent thread Dubi :yes: and excellend genetics Esbe :D

I'm honoured to be growing some of Esbe's lines for the first time this year, and I must say that the Leb is WAY faster than anything else that I've grown or are currently growing... Even faster than Early Island Indica, which I'm also trying for the 1st time this year.

Getting the seeds to pop was a bit tricky, but I managed to get one plant, that's female. She was also started late May-early June, but is not as big or developed as Dubi's. Then again, my lat's are closer to Esbe's and I do not have the years of experience & knowledge Dubi has.

Having said that, the Leb is an amazing plant. The Royal Dane and Danish Passion also seem to be very sativa influenced, yet very early flowering, very interesting :D I'm planning to do an "early sativas" test grow next year, and the Leb will certainly be part of the line up!

Keep up the good work, Dubi & Esbe! :yes:

G

Guyute54

Damn those look great Dubi. I had 4 of the Leb27's this year but all turned out to be male for me. Luckily I was able to collect some pollen! This line is the one I wish I had a female or 2 outside the most this year. Hopefully next year I will have better luck with females and few leb croosses to try also. And like most know already Esbe or Esben has done some great work.

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
looking soo good dubi so fat nice buds on that leb i just love them :) here is my from 55 N latitude

Last edited:

eskimo

Veteran
greetings there dubi esben and folk's
just wantet to ask are the erbeer lines aswell anithing like strawbery smelling tasting
ad if sweet :smile: ??...and ... how is the high what kind of potency ??
...looke nice would love growing some

wishes towards
hawe a nice day