What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mint Chip, GDP, Clementine

Mengsk

Some fire with notes of gas fuel. I'd like to show one of the top shelf 1/8s but at nearly twice the price I opted for clones again, as usual.

This being a grow forum:
Jesus OG
Kandy Kush
Cookies & Cream (Super Cream Cookies from Real Gorilla Seeds)
Mendo Breath
Cookie Monster

Attachments

• grams.jpg
    grams.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 23
  • mint_chip.jpg
    mint_chip.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 25
  • clementine.jpg
    clementine.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 24
  • GDP.jpg
    GDP.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 24
  • plants.jpg
    plants.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 21

Mengsk

They're all very nice. I wouldn't say any of these are particular cup winning samples but really good flavor from all three. Clementine is citrus tart pretty uplifting or sativa and the granddaddy is familiar from a while ago I'm a young person getting nostalgic lol. like 08 bubba. Sure I guess you can get a pound for $500 (or $1100 according to that graph), but having this selection and convenience speaks for itself. We're still comparing this to meeting a friend in a parking lot.

For the high price and tax it really makes you wonder whether it is worth it. In a way it is really nice, when you think about what this transaction would be like before. The price at the point of sale is so high, that the cost or financial hardship of obtaining this medicine is the same, as when it was illegal. Some dealers screw over their clients, and some do not. Considering the American medical or criminal justice systems, what would you expect from a bunch of lawyers and cops with corrupt doctors politicians and pharma companies standing behind them. Dangerous criminals get locked up or get into fights with the cops or each other. Now while they're out of the way, if that is true or makes sense, fill the void with equally aggressive sleazy forces just from somewhere else. It's like almost no one is decent in the real world, you can trade one real life villain caricature for another. And the 'non-dangerous criminals' or normal sane citizens with cannabis are treated just like the dangerous criminals would be by the authorities. Or vica versa. Held at hostage your life at ransom showing you a big gun in your face to scare you or handcuffs or an eviction notice. Now there is no more moral party left in the equation. Except for the little guy. What was once supposed to be a good thing has revealed itself to be vile. So medical as in the price of medicinal pot was pushed out in favor of fast food chain restaurant model with nothing except a high price tag to do a lot of damage like ruin a community or impose the same heavy handed police state law now as a menu price. That HIPAA or hippocratic oath is just don't tell anyone what you are doing, and furthermore don't share or discuss your results with anyone because it works better that way when the results suck or there are no results or the results of lazy scam manipulators is worse than nothing, it isn't about protecting patients. More accurately it is protecting doctors from people, because the law and legislative already seem wrapped up in it. I am still chasing this goal or idea that people can make a difference or rather do some good, make it in the world as it were or at least have some comfort, it seems like I have been chasing this thing the wrong way. Let the states figure it out, well people cross state lines all the time that is just an excuse or double talk to do nothing. I'm not behind the times if my cost (and apparently income) remains at 10% of everyone else's. I'm just calling it like I see it. That is your fault if the grow cost a million dollars, aside from whether it produces or not. Not you personally as in each individual is financially responsible no. I mean it is the banks' fault and every knowing willing party that engage in predatory practices just like housing loans as this is all complete unsustainable disposable plastic grow ops liens loans finance everything complete arbitrary value sham operation at any scale at any cost. You can trace the string of paperwork that holds one person financially accountable while financially burdening other people, simultaneously, with no rhyme or reason in other words middle party. A loan is supposed to be here's cash or gold whatever pay me back later, but this is a string of paperwork that has everyone working for a different reason, kind of muddles the concept if that makes sense. If you inflate too high the real cost or value is zero, I don't think there is slow compromise compensation I think there's a tipping point or a cliff. Maybe finding a dealer with good reliable product and fair prices is and has always been rare. Now with this legal rec business there is lots more product behind the shelf and all of it has an exorbitant price tag. Nothing has changed, or the money just moved hands, but the cost did not fall for the consumer, it is priced higher in fact as with inflation, much higher than it used to be when cops arrested you for it. It's like imprisoning the weed or holding it hostage just like and/or instead of people. Locked in the basement instead of free just like people which is why it costs so much designed planned that way, maybe this year or next year will be different. It's just more hands in the cookie jar so where is all that money going. Supply and demand is market economics if more people do more work and grow more the cost will certainly come down, I'm just more talking about the sociological economical and ecological aspect of the whole thing. I've run thousands of spectrographs on all kinds of tissue DNA samples albeit not boof weed samples and the hemp graphs all say zero for crying out loud how silly or ridiculous can this possibly get.

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Really nice buds :woohoo:

But I also have to say that readability will increase greatly if line breaks are used occasionally :off2:

P :smoke: