What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buckeye Goes Indoors

Buckeyebandit

Bubble pop by ANTENNA SEEDS. Didn't clone this one but will try to re-veg her. Cracked the last 4 beans I had left. Very surprised how dense the flowers are

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Buckeyebandit

So as we all have gotten the bad news of losing a great member here at the mag i was fortunate enough to have had contact with him other than here. I got a pack of kalichackra from him and my next seed pop will be the gift from him

Rip dansbud you will be missed

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You had said to me that you switched over to my nutrient program. You doing anything different ? Or exactly the same, a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of the jack's bloom booster?

Buckeyebandit

1/4 tsp per gallon and now using happy frog fruit and flower. 1 cup per 3 gallon pot. Still not using HF soil atleast not yet. This run i used jacks from start to finish. When they come out of cloner i put a 1/4 cup dr earth ( green bag) in a 1 gallon pot and feed every other watering with jacks.

Last edited:

Buckeyebandit

Little update . I just put 4 SIRIUS MAYHEM in the flower room to sex them early in hopes for all to be female lol. This set looks better than the last did. Looking promising so far

picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Tortured beans by tonygreen

F2 rare x

picture.php

LGB should get a good look this time at her. Not my keeper pheno but getting a second look before I let it go

picture.php

This might be how I do my flower room from now on. 8 at a time with 4-315 chm
hoods with the 3100k elite Phillips bulbs

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Tortured beans by tonygreen

F2 rare x

View Image

LGB should get a good look this time at her. Not my keeper pheno but getting a second look before I let it go

View Image

This might be how I do my flower room from now on. 8 at a time with 4-315 chm
hoods with the 3100k elite Phillips bulbs

View Image

Looking great man. I like the idea with the lights. I love multiple sources of light. Plus the wider spectrum of the CMH. You're gonna crush it for sure.

Buckeyebandit

Thanks brutha. After this round is done going to go for it. Got to do some rearranging first

Side note the small ones i just put in i added some mushroom compost to see if it makes a difference

Looking great man. I like the idea with the lights. I love multiple sources of light. Plus the wider spectrum of the CMH. You're gonna crush it for sure.

Dog Star

Veteran
Am still lurking.. finaly female.. ;D LOL

This plants need good veg time,they are stout little buggers..

Wish best Buckey..

Buckeyebandit

Dog. Plan on puttin her in 7 gallon fabric pots and letting her get like the other bushes i posted above. Should be a nice plant