What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemp feminized seeds CBD < 0,6%

Coimbraz

Hallo,
I'm from Italy and I'm looking for hemp feminized seeds with THC percentage lower than 0,6%.
Seeds also have to be certified for European Union.
I need these cause of the Italian low on hemd.
Do you sell these kind of seeds or can you reccomend me some other seller?
Thanks

Carlo Carniel

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Go to The Hemp Seed Hub for general infos on hemp varieties or directly to the EU Plant Variety Catalogue for approved varieties. There you'll also find the official maintainers/retailers for said seeds. There's not much to recommend cause IIRC there are only 2 in Italy and every farmer has to buy those seeds ;) .
I'm not good in Italian but you have an institute which does hemp breeding and variety maintaining. It has, from the little I understand, a nice and informative home page... though, can't find it again, sorry

Latest posts

Latest posts