What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain descriptions

*mistress*

Veteran
pakistani citral kush questions

pakistani citral kush questions

similarities & differences from c*nn*biogen's sandstorm & the pakistani-citral?

are the green leaved plants the purple-flowered ones?

do purple undersides (& green leaves) indicate potential purple flowers?

do purple/black leaves indicate the sk*nky, green flowers of the tall sandstorm pheno?

are the twisted leaves the strongest fruits?

looks like nice hydrid... enjoy your garden!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hi bro
can you show us some shots of those new hybrids???

best wishes
rasjano

Hello rasjano,

Sadly our last outdoor plants were stolen and we couldnt document and take pics of most of new thai hybrids, anyway they were tested in past grows with great sucess and we can guarantee you they are totally worth to make them available.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
similarities & differences from c*nn*biogen's sandstorm & the pakistani-citral?

are the green leaved plants the purple-flowered ones?

do purple undersides (& green leaves) indicate potential purple flowers?

do purple/black leaves indicate the sk*nky, green flowers of the tall sandstorm pheno?

are the twisted leaves the strongest fruits?

looks like nice hydrid... enjoy your garden!

Welcome mistress,

I think we should wait to charlie's comments as he is the breeder of both strains. CBG's Sandstorm is chitrali-moroccan inbred hybrid. It's more hashy tasting and more narcotic than pure chitrali.

There are plenty of colors inside pure chitrali line (purple, red, blue, black) depending on the concrete chitrali plant and environment but colors are very frequent in the line, you'll find all the different appearances you are asking for.

4 Dragons

Sorry to hear that you were ripped of dubi. My Son and a bunch of other people I know were ripped off this year. Maybe it's the economy.

Hi dubi,
awesome new strains you're offering there, is golden tiger, since it's in the catalogue section of your strains, going to be restocked regularly?

i had another question regarding the verde limon mexican landrace, is it going to be available to order off your website? how is it? since it's an early finisher??how does this sativa do outdoors in cooler climates?

unfortunately i don't have room to fit simultaneous indoor grows in my small available space, so i can't fit much on my indoor grow schedule, which is why i have to start guerilla growing outdoors asap.
haven't produced anything recently, have 8 young purple panama plants growing atm, scheduled to flower in jan indoors, flowering+curing means i won't be able to smoke+report the results till next september at least :(
btw, thanks for the freebie meao thai x angola, sounds legendary, i assume it's my responsibilty to at least try and get a few seeds out of those, when i grow them out late next year, good luck with that angola preservation you mentioned earlier

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi dubi,
awesome new strains you're offering there, is golden tiger, since it's in the catalogue section of your strains, going to be restocked regularly?

i had another question regarding the verde limon mexican landrace, is it going to be available to order off your website? how is it? since it's an early finisher??how does this sativa do outdoors in cooler climates?

unfortunately i don't have room to fit simultaneous indoor grows in my small available space, so i can't fit much on my indoor grow schedule, which is why i have to start guerilla growing outdoors asap.
haven't produced anything recently, have 8 young purple panama plants growing atm, scheduled to flower in jan indoors, flowering+curing means i won't be able to smoke+report the results till next september at least :(
btw, thanks for the freebie meao thai x angola, sounds legendary, i assume it's my responsibilty to at least try and get a few seeds out of those, when i grow them out late next year, good luck with that angola preservation you mentioned earlier

Hello ganja brother

Golden Tiger will stay with us for a long time, there enough seed to stock growers for many months.

There are no plans to release mexican verde limon again or other landrace genetics in a long time, last landrace available is CBG pakistan chitral kush.

Hope you enjoy growing purple panama and angola x meao thai!

rabid

Hola dubi--Any idea when the Koh Chang x Meao Thai will be available at Seedbay/Boutique? Gracias amigo

17 blade Thai Koh Chang @ 28 days veg...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola dubi--Any idea when the Koh Chang x Meao Thai will be available at Seedbay/Boutique? Gracias amigo

17 blade Thai Koh Chang @ 28 days veg...

Beautiful leaf rabid,

Koh Chang Thai sativa we have here usually produces thinner leaves .... New stock, double thai too, will be sent next week so should be there soon. Thanks for your patience. Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Double Thai

Double Thai

Double Thai

GENETICS

Koh Chang Thai x Meao Thai. 100% Thai Sativa.

DESCRIPTION

Double Thai is a F1 hybrid that combines the best Thai Sativas we have everworked with. The mother is a first generation Thai from Koh Chang Island.The father comes from the latest highland Meao Thai selections (the mostpowerfull and developed Thai we know).

Double Thai is an excellentchoice to experience the effect and taste of the best original Thais, withall the classic thai traits emphasized by the hybrid vigour.

STRUCTURE

Very bushy and branchy Sativa.

BOUQUET

Citrus, spicy and woody.

HIGH

Clean and euphoric.

GROWING TIPS

Especially recommended for outdoor growing in tropical and subtropical climates.

Flowering time indoors: 16-20 weeks.
Flowering time outdoors: End of December- January
Yield/m2: Medium
Resistence against spider mite: Medium
Resistence against Powdery Mildew: Medium
Resistence against botrytis: Very High
Resistence against cold: Medium

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Green Haze x Thai

Green Haze x Thai

Green Haze x Thai

GENETICS

Green Haze x Meao Thai. F1 hybrid.

DESCRIPTION

The best Green Haze, selected for its excellent balance among the best Colombia-Thai expressions of the Haze line, has been pollinated by a selected Meao Thai male.

An authentic rarity to be enjoyed by the ThaiHaze lovers.

STRUCTURE

Bushy Sativa, more compact and manageable than other Tropical Sativa x MeaoThai hybrids.

BOUQUET

Incensey with old wood notes. Old school sativa flavor.

HIGH

Very mental, psychedelic and introspective, with no tolerance limits.

GROWING TIPS

Especially recommended for outdoor growing in tropical and subtropical climates.

Flowering time indoors: 16-18 weeks
Flowering time outdoors: End of December

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Purple Haze x Thai

Purple Haze x Thai

Purple Haze x Thai

GENETICS

Purple Haze x Meao Thai. F1 hybrid.

DESCRIPTION

The best Purple Haze mother from our Oldtimer's Haze selections has beenpollinated by the Meao Thai male.

An authentic rarity to be enjoyed bythe Thai Haze lovers.

STRUCTURE

Tall and gangling Sativa. It may present an irregular branching.

BOUQUET

Incensey with tropical mature fruit, citrus, woody and blackberry liqueurnotes. Old school sativa flavor.

HIGH

Crazy and psychedelic, with no tolerance limits.

GROWING TIPS

Flowering time indoors: 16-20 weeks
Flowering time outdoors: End of December- January

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Vietnam Black x Meao Thai

GENETICS

Vietnam Black x Meao Thai. F1 Hybrid

DESCRIPTION

Excellent hybrid of sativas from South East Asia. Our best Vietnam Black,Orient Express's mother, has been pollinated by a Meao Thai male, the exceptional highland Thai developed by Cannabiogen.

Compared to GoldenTiger, Vietnam Black x Thai offers more powerful aroma, higher yield andquicker flowering time, though its flowers are not so dense and powerful.

STRUCTURE

Sativa with a strong and bushy structure, is the most robust Thai hybrid.

BOUQUET

In approximately half of the plants dominate the sweet and sugary flavours,while in the other half, typical wet earthy aroma and coffee are to be found. Deep and long lasting taste in the palate.

HIGH

Warm and expansive effect, stimulating at the begining and then relaxing.

GROWING TIPS

Outdoors: Recommended for tropical/subtropical climates. In more northernclimates we recommend coastal climates with warm autumns.

Indoors: Vietnam Black x Thai is the best adapted Sativa x Meao Thai hybrid for indoor growing.

Recommended light intensity: 600 w/m2.

Flowering time indoors: 12-14 weeks
Flowering time outdoors: Beginning ofNovember.
Yield/m2: Medium-High
Resistence against botrytis: High
Resistence against cold: Medium-High

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
New release: Esbe's ErdPurt!

New release: Esbe's ErdPurt!

Good news!

ACE Seeds is going to distribute the great outdoor nothern ErdPurt line, thanks to esbe!

EP will be available at our webiste and here at SB very soon!

ErdPurt

Catalogue hybrid
Standard - Female and Male plants

GENETICS

Erdbeer x Purpurea Ticinensis. Stabilized hybrid. 80% afghani indica

DESCRIPTION

Classic Swiss genetics designed for northern outdoors and greenhouse, but does well indoors aswell and produces nice results in southern parts too. Sometimes shows semi auto traits grown under 45 n lat. Very resistant against disease and molds.

Multi coloured leafs, steems and buds. Very ornamental.

STRUCTURE
Very hardy plant, will never fall for winds or bad weather.

BOUQUET

Strong smeller with earthy undertones, likes a good long cure. Fresh roast coffee and strawberry\blackberry pie smoke fragrances.

HIGH

Strong relaxed\creative indica with medical potentials

GROWING TIPS

Indoor/outdoor. All climates(autos around equator)

Highly recommended for cold and humid outdoor. Take some days with lower frost temps without damage.

Flowering time indoors: 7-9 weeks
Flowering time outdoors: Early September(under 45 n lat/
End October(up to 57 n lat).
Resistence against spider mite: Good
Resistence against Powdery Mildew: High
Resistence against botrytis: High
Resistence against cold: Very High

TheSg

any info on the Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai ?
I am soo glad I'm ordering some vietnam balck*thai from ACE!
seems that hybrids and landraces are just non-stop work for you guys!! it's amazing how many varieties are being pumped out into the cannabis world by ACE.

any info on the vietnam black ? or do they come from a source unmentionable?

bloyd

Veteran
thesq here is a quote from dubi which explains their thai fathered crosses, I am super excited I just got some of the nah trang freebies myself by request (props to the bay and the good lads at ace/cbg and their friendly spanish followers):

"A selected meao thai male (father line of Cannabiogen's Destroyer) pollinated different african, SE asian and haze mothers:

Malawi x Meao Thai -> Amazing resin production, high yields, high vigour, outstanding potency, around 14-15 weeks flowering time from seed. Good flower/leaf ratio.

Vietnam Black x Meao Thai -> Massive yields and vigour, very tasty earthy lemony sativa buds, very high resin production. Flowering time around 14 weeks. Good flower/leaf ratio.

Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai -> Spicy lemony se asian aromas, very up clear and motivating high. 16 weeks flowering time. Leafier than first 2 hybrids.

Koh Chang Thai x Meao Thai -> Late flowering, gigant thai bushes, strong lemony aroma, a little bit leafy, psychedelic motivating dreamy high.

Purple Haze x Meao Thai -> Late flowering, tall sativa plants, purple lemony incensey aromas. Strong psychedelic high.

Green Haze x Meao Thai -> Late flowering, tall sativa plants, old woody lemony incensey aromas. Strong psychedelic high, more introspective than purple haze cross.

We also did an angolese liamba x meao thai and zamal x meao thai. Angolese cross are being distributed for free (non commercial hybrid).

Malawi x meao thai, vietnam black x meao thai and angolese x meao thai finish around mid-late November. Viet Nah Trang x Meao Thai finishes early December.

Thai Koh Chang x Meao thai and Haze x Meao Thai finish between winter solstice and january."

I hope it helps. dubi - ACE Seeds -

TheSg

BLOYD thanks for the help!
now if the ACE site would get up n' running I could probably get my order shipped.
I wonder whats going on with the site it's not running right now...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Green Haze x Chitral feminized

Green Haze x Chitral feminized

GREEN HAZE X CHITRAL FEM

Genetics: Green Haze x Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush

In order to create this feminized hybrid we have reverted an old Pakistan Chitral Kush mother (Cannabiogen) selected for its potency, resin production, forest fruits aromas and for its hermaphroditism resistance to pollinate our best Green Haze mother.
The result is an excellent sativa/indica hybrid which combines the best traits of both varieties: positive and happy effect, exotic old school aromas. Approximately half of the plants show purple and pink shades during the flowering.

Structure: Sativa dominant hybrid structure with medium internode size.
Bouquet: Ancient aromas of wood, incense and forest fruits.
Effect: Well-balanced, pleasant and positive.
Flowering indoors: 10 to 12 weeks
Flowering outdoors: End of October - Beginning of November
Production per m2: Medium
Resistance against spider mite: Medium-low
Resistance against powdery mildew: Medium
Resistance against botrytis: Very high
Cold resistance: Medium-high
Growing Tips: Indoors and outdoors in tropical, warm and southern climates until 45º latitude.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Purple Haze x Chitral feminized

Purple Haze x Chitral feminized

PURPLE HAZE X CHITRAL FEM

Genetics: Purple Haze x Purple Pakistan Chitral Kush

In order to create this feminized hybrid we have reverted an old Pakistan Chitral Kush mother (Cannabiogen) selected for its potency, resin production, forest fruits aromas and for its hermaphroditism resistance to pollinate our best Purple Haze mother.
The result is an excellent sativa/indica hybrid which combines the best traits of both varieties: positive and happy effect, exotic old school aromas along with a big profusion of purple and pink shades during the flowering.

Structure: Sativa dominant hybrid structure with medium internode size.
Bouquet: Ancient aromas of wood, incense and forest fruits.
Effect: Well-balanced, pleasant and positive.
Flowering indoors: 10 to 12 weeks
Flowering outdoors: End of October - Beginning of November
Production per m2: Medium
Resistance against spider mite: Medium-low
Resistance against powdery mildew: Medium
Resistance against botrytis: Very high
Cold resistance: Medium-high
Growing Tips: Indoors and outdoors in tropical, warm and southern climates until 45º latitude.