What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain descriptions

forehead said:
Great selection of fresh genetics! really interested in a few(all of em really) of these as soon as I can figure out how to obtain some.WHatever mentioned to me tha you had some cool gear so i popped in to to check it out. The Panama is a must !

I bought and paid for a pack of Panama from Seedbay but never got it. Spoke to DutchGrown about it and she said would remedy the situation but I never did receive my paid for pack of Panama. I really wanted to try something from ACE but I fear I won't be able to unless I can from another source. I would have loved to cross the Panama with some Big Sur Holy Weed I have. Maybe Dubi or Charlie can recommend another place to get ACE strains. Thanks for your time.

Mota :joint:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Dampkring Mexican Haze is soo special, soo good...the somke is like walking on a street in a small Mexican Village....very complex smoke and deep long high...breeded by freaky

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nirrity said:
THanks! I know it's hard to distinguish highs in words but what's the differencies between such angolese/congolese and Nah Trang/VB as they are both were described as clear and motivating?

Good day Nirrity,

Yes, not an easy question to reply. It would depend on the person and the subvariety, not all congolese, angolese or vietnamese are the same or provide the same experiences, anyway vietnamese landraces and Vietnam Black are very clear and expansive, congolese and angolese too but usually more energetic, dense and psychedelic.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BeAn said:
Just found this thread, wish i had found it earlier..my questions are answered.:D..thanks Dubi.:yes:

Im glad you found it useful BeAn :smile:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Mota de Dios said:
I bought and paid for a pack of Panama from Seedbay but never got it. Spoke to DutchGrown about it and she said would remedy the situation but I never did receive my paid for pack of Panama. I really wanted to try something from ACE but I fear I won't be able to unless I can from another source. I would have loved to cross the Panama with some Big Sur Holy Weed I have. Maybe Dubi or Charlie can recommend another place to get ACE strains. Thanks for your time.

Mota :joint:

Sorry to hear about your problems. It shouldn't be problems ordering our seeds here at Seedboutique or Seedbay.

We must reply for every order in our website but our retailers and distributors should take care of their customers and orders.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
buddah said:
Dampkring Mexican Haze is soo special, soo good...the somke is like walking on a street in a small Mexican Village....very complex smoke and deep long high...breeded by freaky

I have smoked it 2 times and is very nice smoke. Congrats to freaky :smile:

Nirrity

vietnamese landraces and Vietnam Black are very clear and expansive, congolese and angolese too but usually more energetic, dense and psychedelic

Yes thanks! It seems you can speak my 'high language' easily :) Main concern of the most of people today is potency, yield, while I prefer high: I like rich complex paranoia-free sativa buzz.. Oh, and I choose 'expansive' over 'dense', so if you will ever release those VBXNah Trang fems that would a real gift for me...

"dense" and "expansive," are two terms I can't seem to interpret, would one of you guys please explain this one out, in the case of the congolese would you guys describe a high to be clear and dense at the same time?
GBrother

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
"dense" and "expansive," are two terms I can't seem to interpret, would one of you guys please explain this one out, in the case of the congolese would you guys describe a high to be clear and dense at the same time?
GBrother

Words, concepts, difinitions are subjective terms to try to define our World, a word can not describe a whole feeling or sensation, but sometimes can point you to the experience, especially if you have experienced it before....

Expansive: Perceptions expand, especially sense of view, attention is not focused in one point, mind blurs in observation, ego influence is not so strong feeling a deeper connection with Existence.

Dense: Strong mind feeling or menthal sensation, ego feels located and saturated by the experience, like swimming in a fast river without choice to go out. Being a experienced strongly based on ego, dense highs can produce easily anxiety, depression or anti social feelings.

Clear: You can feel Existance with less influence from your ego, feel the experience with less action from your memory, prejuices and definitions.
That's why seems that you can see things 'clearly', hence the name, things look brighter because your menthal thinking is not trying to define constantly the experience of Now. Clear and dense would be somewhat opposite.

Nirrity

Bravo dubi!
I can only add that there are some more systems of coordinats I use for myself: extravert/introvert, warm,friendly,comfortable/jittery,racy,uncomfortable. From your description ganjabrother, congolese could be clear in terms it's not quite trippy, mind-warping introvert high and more of an energetic 'straight-line' high...

Last edited:

slowhands

Hey dubi,

Just wanted to know if you might have the cultivation information\strain descriptions for all the current ace stuff. (the new sativa lines and all the landrace stuff.) I know it may be a lot to ask but it would help my choices for my order to you guys in the coming week.

Be easy.

E

elmanito

Could be also Neville's Haze.
@Dubi
Finish time for Nepalese Jam end September/early October.Does this count for the Northern regions like the Netherlands or for Spain only?

Namaste :canabis:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bravo dubi!
I can only add that there are some more systems of coordinats I use for myself: extravert/introvert, warm,friendly,comfortable/jittery,racy,uncomfortable. From your description ganjabrother, congolese could be clear in terms it's not quite trippy, mind-warping introvert high and more of an energetic 'straight-line' high...

High Nirrity,

Cannabis can make you feel deep with every state known by man.

I love how cannabis makes me feel small and humble.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey dubi,

Just wanted to know if you might have the cultivation information\strain descriptions for all the current ace stuff. (the new sativa lines and all the landrace stuff.) I know it may be a lot to ask but it would help my choices for my order to you guys in the coming week.

Be easy.

Good day slowhands,

We have been very busy lately, new ace seeds website will be uploaded in the next 2-3 weeks. Then we will post new strain pics and descriptions. Sorry for any inconvenience, thanks for asking.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@Dubi
Finish time for Nepalese Jam end September/early October.Does this count for the Northern regions like the Netherlands or for Spain only?

Good day manito,

Our harvest dates are mainly for Spain, between 32º-40ºN.
If you go to north you can expect a little bit more delay (because light photoperiod decrease slower in the northern latitudes, far from equador), maybe 10 days later but i believe still on time to finish in Holland.

E

elmanito

Good day manito,

Our harvest dates are mainly for Spain, between 32º-40ºN.
If you go to north you can expect a little bit more delay (because light photoperiod decrease slower in the northern latitudes, far from equador), maybe 10 days later but i believe still on time to finish in Holland.

Probably end of October instead of 2nd week of October.Greenhouse had made the same mistake with their Himalaya Gold which they say it finish the end of September which counts for Spain.

In practice some growers here in the Netherlands have noticed that the harvest was the end of October with the Himalaya Gold.

One positive thing what you wrote about NJ in the past is the resistancy against molds.Is it not an option to make a hybrid Nepalese Jam x Danish Passion for the Northern regions???

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
One positive thing what you wrote about NJ in the past is the resistancy against molds.Is it not an option to make a hybrid Nepalese Jam x Danish Passion for the Northern regions???

Sure, Nepalese Jam is a good resistant plant against mold and cold. Im not very familarized with Danish Passion line, only grew 2 plants and they were totally different between them.

Nepalese jam crossed to Erdbeer Purpurea or Guerrilla Gold would be real nice for northern latitudes.

E

elmanito

A better hybrid will be Nepalese Jam x Highland Oaxacan.This strain finish here in the Netherlands between end September till 2nd week of October.I made a F1-hybrid with Viking to find in the F2 a Highland Oaxacan which have a flowering period of 6 weeks.That would be awesome!!!!

I'm not so fond of indica's.I rather prefer the sativa high with its energetic & psychedelic properties.