What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

poppp goes the prophet

Grimr3efer

Looking damn fine Adrift. I'll just got the last 3 pacs off SB. I'll be stopping by to check out your progress. I'll bee going outdoor with mine next season.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Lookin Marvey A...good stuff..droppin my new ones and will be usin the cup o water method..wild ass temp swings here right now also...

U

Ultra Current

hey everyone, snapped a couple shots of my prophet babies!

also i have a few blockhead up out of the coco, but i didnt snap any pics of those yet, prolly will in a day or 2 :)

well, here are the pics! later

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:
Beautiful seedlings!

Adrift

Veteran
on are way you grindhouse fans!

picture.php

picture.php

^blockhead IBl joins the party- :joint:

soon soon soon!!!

pce everyone

OPT

Canna Coco you use it looks like, no?

I just threw all 12 of my prophets in a paper towel earlier today. Damp paper towel into a unsealed plastic baggy, then put on top of the fridge, works like a charm!

OPT

Adrift

Veteran
thanks bobby! ill snap some more pics later, my blockheads are getting pretty big for being so small :joint:

i cant wait to see everyones grow logs on these aswell! gonna be even more frost here on ic :)

later everyone!

S

seedee

Nice lookin lings Adrift. Can't wait to see some full on prophet and blockheads.

Adrift

Veteran
xmas update

xmas update

happy xmas you grindhouse fans! im here with a few photo's of my progress with the prophet and blockhead.... i cant wait to smoke these things! haha :joint:

picture.php

^prophet

picture.php

^blockhead ibl

stay safe and have a great xmas everyone!

:wave:

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

^thats all the seeds i have sprouted right now, blockheads-prophets-and B.O.G sour bubble.

picture.php

^prophet.... i zoomed in on this photo and i already see thc.. i cannot wait to see what this plant has in store for me :)

picture.php

^blockhead ibl- really have no idea what to expect from her, ive done alot of research but i still feel like im not really sure what im getting in for with this one... and thats not a bad thing :)

welll that will do it for tonight! time to continue burning down some fiaaa

later everyone :wave:

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
i heard a neat trick puit some sand paper in the bottom of a match box drop yer seeds in and shake around a bit seems worth a try

OPT

I had no problem with my seeds in a damp paper towel in a plastic baggy. Took about 2.5 days and I got 12/12 on my seeds germinating. other then accidentally manhandling one of them too much when planting them, everything is well here as well!

OPT

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

^blockhead

picture.php

^prophet

:joint:

they have been under 600 watts for a few days now and are finally starting to really grow.. yayyyyy

later everyone :wave:

the gnome

Veteran
looking good adrift
I bet they are soaking up the 600w
won't be long and they will be taking off!

Adrift

Veteran
thanks gnome, they are really starting to grow now! ill have to snap some pics in the next day or 2 :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts