What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Cadillac

Meds215

just bought some purple cadillac clones for next round
i forgot what they genetics were
anyone have any info
i think it was like black berry, kush, and puple something i forgot
purchased them from harborside in oakland

Meds215

sill no info on this stuff guys i forgot what the genitics were bummer
they'll be done in about 2 weeks im guessing its a 8 week strain

ButteredIt

it's probably cross of anything that has a catchy name. sigh.

sorry, i don't know any real info on it. but then again, does anyone?

ghostly

4c68b1f6-219c-3c0c.jpg

talktosamson

Veteran
Purple Cadillac=The Black x Blackberry Kush x Purple Erkle

You are correct there sir. I love me some purple caddy, its not a new strain, but its my new favorite strain. Ran her for one round and ive got the cloner full of them right now.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I am not a good judge of the medicinal qualities of cannabis, but after growing a couple of these purp. cad. I can say this strain elevates my mood considerably. Has anyone else noticed this effect?

pekelo44

In need

In need

You are correct there sir. I love me some purple caddy, its not a new strain, but its my new favorite strain. Ran her for one round and i've got the cloner full of them right now.

I can't wait till payday gonna fetch me one of those cuts and a Gorilla Grape cause I love me some purps..

Bo Hasset

I am not a good judge of the medicinal qualities of cannabis, but after growing a couple of these purp. cad. I can say this strain elevates my mood considerably. Has anyone else noticed this effect?

I find it medicinally useful as well, but at almost the total opposite end of the spectrum. For me, it's almost narcotic in the opioid sense (which DO elevate my mood, so I get it) in that I don't smoke it before evening rolls around and especially now that everything is in full swing.

I would be wrecked if I smoked a joint of that at about 6:30 right as I'm starting to water the girls in light deps before moving "outside" to the full season pots that are slowly being planted.

A friend a few ridges over has been growing the cut for about 3 seasons now. Last two harvests I've tried to scoop up as many units as I can, and not even for other patients, it's all mine. I love it before bed because it does for a lot of aches and pains the exact same thing real narcotics can do. I feel at ease for the first time all day, muscle spasms melt away and i always can get to sleep, which is usually very hard for me unless lots of booze and/or sleeping pills were taken first.

So, this year I just traded my buddy a few cuts of some Green Ribbon and Blue Dragon for a few cuts of Purple Cadillac and a strain that's been around for a minute now labeled as OG X God's Gift... gives a medium yield at best, but gives off an incredible underarm garlic and fuel soaked poopy diapers... it's the best and we have no idea what it really is, but the people like it and we try to give the people what they want. Plus, it happens to be my 2nd in line when Purple Caddy has been on my daily menu for too long and I need a change-up.

Loving this strain as well. Slow veg but roots vigorously and produces dense, tasty smoke. Equal to if not better than Urkle or grandaddy.