What's new

lung cancer, metastatic brain and bone

Bodek

Hi
mother of my girlfriend has lung cancer. the last doctor told her with a brain metastases and bone. Do you know people with similar case and healed oil RSO? We want to begin treatment. You know how best to use the oil in this case? The woman feels reasonably well. sometimes a headache and a slight cough.
please help.

Sorry for English but live in Poland

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Sorry to hear of the Cancer problems..

Sorry to hear of the Cancer problems..

The Staging you describe is pretty severe.

What kind of therapy is she going through?

Wish her Good Luck from me.

Peace

LostTribe

Premium user
check this thread greywolf has the best info on this stuff you can find him on the thread and the concentrates forum. Recommendations are 1 gram absolute per day for 90 days from what I have read, but your relatives case sounds concerning and might require longer treatment or higher doses. I would do some research before you make a decision as the original phoenix tears guys recommend using naphtha for extraction which I wouldn't recommend and believe GW would say to use ever clear or pure grain alcohol as your solvent. Best wishes and good luck.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=301121

LT

Bodek

thanks! I read everything.
You know maybe a recipe for salve oil RSO? We would like to lubricate the place where the tumors. I read that it helps. Mama my girlfriend is a daily dose of 2 grams. You know the cases of cure lung cancer with oil RSO?

LostTribe

Premium user
thanks! I read everything.
You know maybe a recipe for salve oil RSO? We would like to lubricate the place where the tumors. I read that it helps. Mama my girlfriend is a daily dose of 2 grams. You know the cases of cure lung cancer with oil RSO?

You want to put it into coconut oil I believe try posting on my other thread listed above maybe GW will chime in I haven't made any topicals but a lot of people are also looks thru the cannabis concentrates forum its probably in there already I am sure.

Blessings!

LT

Latest posts

Latest posts