What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clones in socal?

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I buy cuts from my local club ..

I buy cuts from my local club ..

I would look around in Torrance and see what you can get. I've bought plenty of good cuts from Reseda Discount Caregivers, you can google them.

Right now I am running some Jack Herer I got from them.

I also just popped 5 Barney's Critical Kush seeds :party:

Good Luck

whatthe215

Veteran
tlc collective in downtown LA has Valley Girl (Faceoff OG x Valley OG) cuts and teens. lab tested 100% clean of all pests and pathogens.... also the healthiest plants i've ever seen sold.

anyone out there looking, this is the best option that there has ever been for getting AAA fire clean genetics in socal.

All Star Clones in So Cal.
They carry some verified cuts from n.cal nurseries.
Ive gotten a few clean cuts from them. Some are a bit stretched, but I would just take clones from the clones anyway.

potter007

@snowcreature and @whatthe215 thanks for the replies, and i appreciate the honesty. I am going to do a little more googling and will get to it..

@420somewhere How is the Critical Mass?? I ran a bunch of European and Spain Genetics in 2010. I do mean a bunch, I got few good aromas but nothing comparable to flavor, thickness, and potency of the Cali Genetics(OGs, GDPs, GSCs, HBs etc) but i could be kind of bias, I dont like Haze or Blue Dream. lol

Anyways i will let you guys know what I decide. Im still trying to decide the plan of action. I really want to start breeding and get back to experimenting. But the important thing is getting things built and genetics.

So be blessed brothers, and stay high until our conversation intersect again..

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I just popped the seeds a week ago ...

I just popped the seeds a week ago ...

@420somewhere How is the Critical Mass?? I ran a bunch of European and Spain Genetics in 2010. I do mean a bunch, I got few good aromas but nothing comparable to flavor, thickness, and potency of the Cali Genetics(OGs, GDPs, GSCs, HBs etc) but i could be kind of bias, I dont like Haze or Blue Dream. lol

Not sure the seeds are now about 3 inches high and 4 inches wide.
:plant grow:

potter007

I do clones they are legit pm me for info

I tried to but cant find the pm button or dont have enough history or post on the site. lol 1) what strains do you have?? and 2) if you have sonething im interested in i will send you my info here.

im not tripping as far as spam etc i just want some legit shit. anybody want to waste there time ripping me off must be doing very bad. i just moved out here and have bare minimals. lol

but i have been blessed in a great situation with a homeowner who sees life as i do. and has given me permission to take over as far as cultivation aspects.
so let me know strain list..

potter007

tlc collective in downtown LA has Valley Girl (Faceoff OG x Valley OG) cuts and teens. lab tested 100% clean of all pests and pathogens.... also the healthiest plants i've ever seen sold.

anyone out there looking, this is the best option that there has ever been for getting AAA fire clean genetics in socal.

I will defintely check out the Valley Girl, she sounds almost too perfect.. lol

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran

^ best meds - best concentrates - I have yet to visit personally but all my homies swear by it.

Now that you say they have plants? looks like I got a trip to take this weekend.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RECOMMENDATION lol

All Star Clones in So Cal.
They carry some verified cuts from n.cal nurseries.
Ive gotten a few clean cuts from them. Some are a bit stretched, but I would just take clones from the clones anyway.

I can attest by them having good cuts, Saw them at the kush cup and got a few cuts, bouta flower one out called lavender, and my homie wit hte sour d is killin it.

welcome to cali dude! isn't it nice :D :smoweed:

potter007

^ best meds - best concentrates - I have yet to visit personally but all my homies swear by it.

Now that you say they have plants? looks like I got a trip to take this weekend.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RECOMMENDATION lol

I can attest by them having good cuts, Saw them at the kush cup and got a few cuts, bouta flower one out called lavender, and my homie wit hte sour d is killin it.

welcome to cali dude! isn't it nice :D :smoweed:

Thanks brother,and it surely is.. I LOVE IT compared to Texas. Just looking for some passionate people to share knowledge with. lol if only the people I know were as passionate about medical as the people on the site.. lol

Let me know how the lavender turns out..

potter007

So i use the All Star Rec and so far so good. I was able to get the last 2 of 4 "Valley Girls"..

Sorry for the newbness but what is the best thing tp spray these girls down with besides neem, and they came in coco. Should i keep them in coco when i transplant or is it cool and logical to change to soil or pro mix for ease of maintenance(watering, etc)

potter007

So i use the All Star Rec and so far so good. I was able to get the last 2 of 4 "Valley Girls"..

Sorry for the newbness but what is the best thing tp spray these girls down with besides neem, and they came in coco. Should i keep them in coco when i transplant or is it cool and logical to change to soil or pro mix for ease of maintenance(watering, etc)

I LIED IT WAS TLC COLLECTIVE IN LA not ALL STAR

potter007

Get seeds and don't look back.... Clones are like sharing Dirty Needles with base heads

lol i love bass heads, and dirty needles.. thats what my plan is brother just wanted to have someting in the pots now.. lol my anxiety. but im looking for fairly decent seed prices now for top gentics.. any suggestions are is evrybody price pretyy much the same..

icmag to the rescue once again.

215, thanks for the suggestion. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts