What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SO-CAL CLONES

Z

Zeinth

san-d?

san-d?

Clones in san-diego?

yup..

hhmm..
Good Karma Collective (GKC) 2629 Ariane Dr., San Diego, Ca. 92117

Hours: Mon to Sat: 10a to 10p & Sun: 10a to 8p

Babies
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
Jack Herer

Next?

NUGGETRY SD 6334 University Ave., San Diego, Ca. 92115
Phone:
Hours: Sun to Thurs: 11am-8pm & Fri to Sat: 11am-10pm

They got cali conection beans..all except don corleone kush..

1-8-10----

20) Mazar
(11) Ice
(7) Blue Dream
(8) Bubba Kush
(4) Platinum OG

next...

Spectrum of Kindness (SK) 8878 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Ste I, San Diego, Ca. 92123
Phone:
Hours: 10a to 8p 7 Days a week

Clones

SHOP CLONES:

-SUPER LEMON HAZE *22.50*
*2008 Cannabis Cup winner
*F2 GUARANTEED
*Engineered by Arjan from Green House Seed Company

-Jack The Ripper *10*

F-2?? ARJAN..HUH?

NEXT...

WHAT? Delivery..phone number..oh..oh..probley get deleted..here..

Sticky Icky's (SI) Serving Orange County, Riverside County, San Diego County, and Surrounding Areas.
Phone: (949) 637-PUFF (7833)
Hours: 7 days a week, 9am to 7pm

call for menu..heard purple kush..lemon..bubba..10 a cut..mabie.

next....

South County Alternative (SCA)
Phone: (888) 737-7765
Hours: Mon. to Thur: 10am-8pm, Fri. to Sat: 9am-8pm & Sun: 11am to 6pm

this place reopens on the 15 jan..

Northern San Diego County. I will also TRY to give free delivery to all. well see....

last menu for clones...

OG Kush
Pre 98 Bubba
Annunaki
Mendo Purps
Poison
Purple Budda
Purple Trainwreck
Shiva Skunk
The Church
White Chronic

so hoping for these to be available soon..

well thats all folks...

as far as what i like...real skunk from hindukush afganistan....gonna see if some of these coops will get it.

Asiatica

Celestial Temple Sativa

Celestial Temple Sativa

I can vouch for the Celestial Temple Sativa at P.O.
Plants are from Federation Seeds original seed stock.
They are pure CELESTIAL TEMPLE SATIVA not the crosses.
If im not mistaken they are F1.

The #7 is the plant number from the original batch of plants.
I believe there were a total of 8 different CTS plants and this one was selected for the medical community.:smokeit:

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
This is a complete farce. Ive flowered alot of his gear and he is always straight up about where he got the genetics and what he thinks of the finished product. His descriptions are right on. If there is conterversey he will mention what is going on.

On the other hand some cock sucker sold chem d cuts to po and charged 5 extra dollars so chemdawg could get a cut. That was some bull shit. Wasnt even close to the chem d, instead it was some straight up purple schwag. I dont believe those came from ogorganic. Most of the cuts from PO dont come from ororganic. Like most clubs they have a bunch of vendors and apparently some are pretty shady.
when did the fake chem d's go through? hope that isnt what I ended up with, they said it was swerves but who knows?

dr.roots

Chem D

Chem D

Here is a pic at 45 Days of the Chem D from OnlyOrganic. Straight up FIRE :Fire-Cow:.
This is the same exact chem d cut we carry at PO
ChemD.jpg

Z

Zeinth

Goods..

Goods..

looks real to me!!

thanks for posting!!

Attachments

• ChemD.jpg
    ChemD.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 15

PharmaCan

Veteran
SBPA - Chino

SBPA - Chino

A couple people PM'd me and said they'd be interested in updates on what's available at SBPA, so I'll try to post their inventory occasionally. If that's spamming my own wares. tough shit!

Right now they only have OG Kush and Northern Lights - that wasn't hard. lol

If you join the co-op at SBPA, they'll give you a private phone number and a special ID # and you can call them and they'll discuss their inventory over the phone.

PC

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can vouch for the Celestial Temple Sativa at P.O.
Plants are from Federation Seeds original seed stock.
They are pure CELESTIAL TEMPLE SATIVA not the crosses.
If im not mistaken they are F1.

The #7 is the plant number from the original batch of plants.
I believe there were a total of 8 different CTS plants and this one was selected for the medical community.:smokeit:

---this is QUITE good news....i used to get this in oregon...its one of the first cuts i started asking for by name...always wanted to grow it...will hafta see how it works out..

S

Shan Diego

I saw this on WT...

PNC Long Beach will be hosting a Clone and Seed Farmer's Market next Saturday 1/23/2010. Collective members may bring clones, cuttings, any seedstock, mothers, and anything in between for the event. Vendors need to pm us or APE for specifics on participating. Our intent is to make this somewhat of a social event while at the same time hosting an event to benefit collective members.

Have an extra mother plant? Bring it. Have some homemade seeds? Bring them. Have extra clones? Bring them. Have unrooted cuttings? Bring them too as someone may want them or want to trade and barter. Got something rare? Bring it...odds are others will have rare and valuable items too! This event is going to be an example of the true spirit of what collectives should be.

We hear APE may be bringing clones and/or cuttings of as he is looking to barter or trade for other valuable or rare cuts. This is what he plans to bring:

Tahoe OG
The White
Fire OG
Chocolope
Hells Angels OG
OGRE

The event starts at NOON and is open to collective members only. Pre-verifying won't be neccessary but come at 11 to avoid any issues. Snacks and beverages will be provided. Stayed tuned for more specifics as this event evolves. Thanks!

V

Voodoo

I saw this on WT...

PNC Long Beach will be hosting a Clone and Seed Farmer's Market next Saturday 1/23/2010. Collective members may bring clones, cuttings, any seedstock, mothers, and anything in between for the event. Vendors need to pm us or APE for specifics on participating. Our intent is to make this somewhat of a social event while at the same time hosting an event to benefit collective members.

Have an extra mother plant? Bring it. Have some homemade seeds? Bring them. Have extra clones? Bring them. Have unrooted cuttings? Bring them too as someone may want them or want to trade and barter. Got something rare? Bring it...odds are others will have rare and valuable items too! This event is going to be an example of the true spirit of what collectives should be.

We hear APE may be bringing clones and/or cuttings of as he is looking to barter or trade for other valuable or rare cuts. This is what he plans to bring:

Tahoe OG
The White
Fire OG
Chocolope
Hells Angels OG
OGRE

The event starts at NOON and is open to collective members only. Pre-verifying won't be neccessary but come at 11 to avoid any issues. Snacks and beverages will be provided. Stayed tuned for more specifics as this event evolves. Thanks!

IM SO GOING. Hey Shan, Wanna carpool in something with over 500 horsepower?:biggrin:

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I saw this on WT...

Tahoe OG
The White
Fire OG
Chocolope
Hells Angels OG
OGRE

i wonder if you need to be a NEW memeber of PNC after they moved to LB? I was a member in SD. Thats prob fine. I might just give a call to be sure. I wish i read this sooner, i would have taken cuts last week.

Z

Zeinth

pnc..

pnc..

Also saw that any one interested in vending or trading on sunday need to call p.n.c...to get info about whats up..

thinking about taking some gene's..

Shan Diego,

Gotta say that while I was scrolling down, I about spew a mouthful of coffee on my keyboard when I saw your avatar...nice! Maybe its the Trainwreck...either way, thanks for the laugh!

S

Shan Diego

Shan Diego,

Gotta say that while I was scrolling down, I about spew a mouthful of coffee on my keyboard when I saw your avatar...nice! Maybe its the Trainwreck...either way, thanks for the laugh!

Always happy to make people laugh. It's a real guy, btw...Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show...