What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lowryder 2 : Full smoke report on 4 Females

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello Everybody,

i'ld like to introduce you Mrs Lowryders, grown by a good friend of mine. i'm sure he'll come soon and show us his vietchunks...

The long-awaited successor to the Joint Doctor’s flagship strain is finally here. Lowryder #2 is the newest product of the breeder’s quest to improve the strength, yield and flavor of his original variety while maintaining the unusual characteristics that made it so popular.

Lowryder #2 has been infused with superior Santa Maria genetics before being selectively inbred for three generations. The result is an autoflowering dwarf that yields a wonderfully strong, head-turning smoke with intoxicating taste. The strength and flavor is backed by copious resin production and much-improved yield and stability. Buds are larger, tighter and more aromatic than Lowryder #2.

I was given 4 samples from 4 phenotypes of lowryder, which have been curing for 3 weeks now. They were grown under CFL from seeds, the original. Some were pollinated to share seeds and overgrow the world !

I'm a heavy smoker these days, and a lot of strains, so i'll be critic, but in a good way !

General Overall Aspect
: Smell is alike on all samples. Bag appeal is prety average, from good to leafy.

Sample 1 :

The best bag appeal, nice orange hair and nice bud density.
This bud looks a lot like the C99 i had from FMS. Still not big buds...
Smell : Spciey, mango, hashy, sour,
Brown [0 Green [6] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [3] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [1] Purple [ ] Black [ ]
Seed content [5]
Bud density [7]
Trichomes : [6]
Aroma : [5]
Taste [6]
-Mango [4]
-Sour : [3]
-Hashy [2]
-Liquored [1]
Potency [5]

Overall : euphoric high, almost no body stone, taste is really nice. Reminds me of the papaya aka mango i've grown few years ago. But something too sweet for me.. Still a great daytime smoke.
meuhfinjuin0391024x768ee3.jpg

meuhfinjuin0431024x768ce3.jpg

meuhfinjuin0441024x768zv4.jpg

Sample 2 :

Nice buds, really reminds me of some outdoor grown properly.
Bag Appeal : [5]
Brown [0 Green [6] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [3] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [1] Purple [ ] Black [ ]
Trichomes : [4]
Smell [3], really light
Seed Content [2]
Taste [4]
Aroma [6]
-Lemon [5]
-menthol[3]
-Pine [2]
Potency [4]
Overall : Pretty cerebral high, quite nice. The lemon taste is really nice and sweet, could have been stronger but still great.
meuhfinjuin0451024x768vi1.jpg

meuhfinjuin0391024x768ee3.jpg

meuhfinjuin0401024x768xk0.jpg

Sample 3 :

Nice buds, really reminds me of some outdoor grown properly.
Bag Appeal : [5]
Brown [0 Green [8] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [1] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [1] Purple [ ] Black [ ]
Trichomes : [4]
Smell [3], really light
Seed Content [2]
Taste [4]
Aroma [6]
-Lemon [5]
-menthol[3]
-Pine [2]
Potency [4]
Overall : Pretty cerebral high, quite nice. The lemon taste is really nice and sweet, could have been stronger but still great. Put you on a mellow mood !
meuhfinjuin0411024x768li1.jpg

meuhfinjuin0461024x768dy6.jpg

meuhfinjuin0471024x768ds5.jpg

Sample 4 :

Smell : Spciey, mango, hashy, sour,
Seed content [0]
Bud density [4]
Trichomes : [6]
Aroma : [5]
Taste [6]
-Spicy[5]
-Mold (the taste, no mold on the buds ^^[5]
Potency [6]
More on the indica side besides the fluffy buds, cool stone which take you over. a little body stone also.. Nice smoke for the evening.
meuhfinjuin0421024x768jy2.jpg

Hope you enjoy the report, and makes you have a grow of this lowryder. I was a little sceptical at first, because of the ruderalis in it. But it's quite a good smoke, and the autoflowering trait is really nice to grow it everywhere outdoor ! Some seeds were made, some friends gonna sprout them soon.

So not worth to grow it inside IMO, there could be better strains, but making seeds is a great purpose, i'm glad my friend did it ! and for sure i'ld prefer to smoke all day long this weed rather than the shitty maroccon hash or glassy weed we got here !

Thanks a lot again :)

Last edited:

skylined

Nice smoke report, thanks for that. I was always wondering how well the Diesel Ryder came out (since I've heard good and bad things about LR2). Looking forward to the pics, was thinking of running something outdoors myself and this would certainly fit the bill.

Peace,
~Skylined

titoon29

Veteran
Here are the picts !

Skylined about the diesel ryder, a friend of mine is growing them, can't wait to see if they taste like nycd, even if the high is not powerfull that would be really nice !

Grow Picts, Lowryder 2

img38271024x768zs2.jpg

img38591024x768no8.jpg

img38931024x768kd6.jpg

img39081024x768yk8.jpg

Last edited:

skylined

Ah I wasn't paying attention - nice LR2s! The diesel ryders are looking tasty, definitely looking forward to seeing the harvest weight and smoke report. Well done.

~Skylined

titoon29

Veteran
Sorry skylined the picts were from the Lowryder 2 of my friends...

Here are some Diesel Rider for ya, Credits to Gr0m, outdoor.

060a99iy0.jpg

aca409kw5.jpg

1a6736iw4.jpg

Last edited:
A

Aerokush101

Does it matter, sorry no disrespect... but, after reading this report it seems to be described as bullsh*t.

C

csedge

Ahh... i was just wondering, i just like to know. These "little plants" like lowryder are just kind of interesting to me and I like to ask questions about them. Sorry

A

Aerokush101

No apologies needed, definately for me. Look only for the best in what you are looking for. Superior Genetics is like Lamborghinis', Maybachs-Benz, and Ferrari's. Nothing beats them if that's what you are looking for.

AK101

G

i smoked a few lr crosses that were af, and they were stinky as hell and got me baked.

not all are bs. but there is much better out there. much much better ha. But they arent all shit.

T

TheOneWill

Do they still sell Lowryder seeds or any hybrids of them? I had some but lost them.

Master Low

found some but like said earlier Joint doctor don't have any.

Last edited:
No apologies needed, definately for me. Look only for the best in what you are looking for. Superior Genetics is like Lamborghinis', Maybachs-Benz, and Ferrari's. Nothing beats them if that's what you are looking for.

AK101

LoL..nahh..cars and cannabis can't be compared..lol