What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hashplant ,mk Ultra,kali Mist ,nycd

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks guys.Gonna go take new pics now so ill be back to post em soon.The mk ultras and kalis r gettig gaint.Prob. about 5 ft. tall now.brb with pics

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks ss.Its only been a few yrs.My last few grows have been prety much flawless (knocks on wood) I think its just a matter of getting youre grow dailed in and then sticking with what works for you.After you do that you can grow about any strain with no probs.

G

REally awesome genetics to play with, and nice pics too.

Can't wait till harvest time :)

Just bought a pack of Mk ultra as well, hope to get some good results

Again nice shit dude

Okie grown

Veteran
OK here are the new pics 1st 2 r mk ultra then 2 kali mists then 2 nycd and last 2 g13 x hashplant (mr nice).To give an idea how tall thay r thay where all setting on a step a little below the bottom of the door when i took these pics.The mks and kalis r monsters lol

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks nate im gonna play a little and make some nice f2s of the mks and mr. nice.I found 2 nice mk males and 1 mr nice.I like havin some indica and sativa thats why we chose the strains we did.I was thinking the mks where more indica than thay seem to be.Thay look more like a 50/50 hybride.And the nycd are more indica than i figured.But thay all are healthy so im happy .

Okie grown

Veteran
Nice plants rob.I have one g13xhp lady that has diff. leaves than her sister.Kinda lighter green and a little thinner.I think this is the g-13 pheno.The other has very wide leaves and darker green.New pics commin soon.Thay are all starting to bud now.Things will go pretty fast now.

Robhpx13

your plants are way bigger so your going to have more of this special plant, get ready to be locked, thats all I got to say, the buds have mad body to em.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
I like the hashplants alot... nice and stout... the MKs are friggin HUGE brotha! Rock on.. and I'll stay tuned cousin. Be good.

Okie grown

Veteran
new pics

new pics

Thay are looking great! I think the kalis and mks have slown down on the streaching.Thay are all putting on buds now.Heres a few pics.1st g13 x hp 2nd kali mist 3ed mk ultra then 4th nycd

I think the g13 xhp ladys look nice.I have clones of all the plants in flower .The best will be grown out and kept as moms.I have 2 nice g13 x hp males i have been collecting pollen from to make some f2s.1 hp and 1 g13 pheno .The g13 has thinner leaves but is still very indica dom.The 1st pic above is a hp pheno lady.

Okie grown

Veteran
Ya i topped her and her sister 2 times.Thay both have 4 tall topps like that.The mks r gonna have gaint colas i think.I like this part of the grow cuz every day thay put on more and more buds.Im feeding them pbp bloom and tiger bloom mixed with cal-mag and lquid karma.Also givein them top max and b cuzz bloom.And thay been lovein it.lol

Okie grown

Veteran
humidity

humidity

My humidity has been getting very hi.Its been staying around 60 to 80 %.I went into the flower room today and theres a bunch of water beads on the mylar like i just took a hot shower in there.Any ideas on how to lower it? I have a fan on em and fresh air comin in.

G

A dehumidifier or an exhaust fan that equals the volume of your room-per-minute.
That much h20 is a no-no,though.

Latest posts

Latest posts