What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Switching LED to T5?

drgreenthumb00

I need some advice. I recently planted some autoflowers. They are sharing a room with two other girls which should be done in 2-3 weeks. I'm using two 300W LED.

Here's my dilemma. One of the girls needs 1 one of the LED. The second LED has to cover 4 plants. It's just enough for 3. She's getting some coverage but needs more direct light.

I have a T5 arriving on Monday. Would it be ok to move her (1-1.5 weeks old) to a new closet and use the T5? Eventually I planned on moving back under LED after I harvest my other girls.

I asked one of my buddies who has a lot more experience then me. He thinks it's a bad idea and I could harm her.
Thoughts? advice? Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Latest posts