What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

0x942

Hey fellow COBbers !:smokey:

Here we go again, one more Golden Tiger on its way to the ferment stage :

cob-gt-1.jpg

cob-gt-2.jpg

cob-gt-3.jpg

cob-gt-4.jpg

cob-gt-5.jpg

Cheerz ! :skiiing:

Attachments

• cob-gt-1.jpg
    cob-gt-1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 146
  • cob-gt-2.jpg
    cob-gt-2.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 35
  • cob-gt-3.jpg
    cob-gt-3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 51
  • cob-gt-4.jpg
    cob-gt-4.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 55
  • cob-gt-5.jpg
    cob-gt-5.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 59

0x942

Summary :
  • 1x Golden Tiger plant dried for 4days
  • Rolled up and sweat at 40c in yogurt maker for 12h (no visible sweat but moisture present into the COBs)
  • 6days vacuum sealed and kept at ~30c
  • Opened and dried for a day - smell is awesome : menthol/eucalyptus/can't describe precisely but addictive !:peacock:
  • Re-vacuum sealed and now waiting 1month for first test and full test in 3months
I still have GT COBs from my previous harvest, so it'll be easy to wait for theses one being ready to smoke !

Stay tuned & Happy COBbing to everyone !

gt-cob-fermented-3.png

gt-cob-fermented-1.png

Attachments

• gt-cob-fermented-3.png
    gt-cob-fermented-3.png
    482 KB · Views: 47
  • gt-cob-fermented-1.png
    gt-cob-fermented-1.png
    558.7 KB · Views: 52

Tangwena

Veteran
Lovely job brother golden Tiger is a great plant cobbed the first plant to get me high for 30 years and great meds for getting your head back to reality love it.

Here is some Malawi Gold x Aces Malawi/Ethiopian 6 months aged and dynamite chewed very spaced out euphoric and energy too burn.
The white spots are reflected sun light from the waxy resinous finish on the surface. It has a strong sweet pine smell and taste chewed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1519 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	145.8 KB ID:	18110753
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1520.JPG Views:	0 Size:	127.5 KB ID:	18110754
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1523 (2).JPG Views:	0 Size:	120.6 KB ID:	18110755
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1526.JPG Views:	0 Size:	149.8 KB ID:	18110756

0x942

Lovely job brother golden Tiger is a great plant cobbed the first plant to get me high for 30 years and great meds for getting your head back to reality love it.

Here is some Malawi Gold x Aces Malawi/Ethiopian 6 months aged and dynamite chewed very spaced out euphoric and energy too burn.
The white spots are reflected sun light from the waxy resinous finish on the surface. It has a strong sweet pine smell and taste chewed.

Thank you Tangwena. :good:

Dayum, look at this mouth watering piece of art :gaga:

I had a COB with this kind of waxy resinous finish it was from a Kush cross plant (pics in previous pages), I liked the effect but very different from Golden Tiger !

This golden Tiger COB is a treat and I'd never chewed it, I'm scared LoL :good:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity

Hi 0x942, I really recommend that you give eating it a go. I enjoy vaping my cobs, but the real magic of them is in the eating. Start with just a small bit first thing in the morning
"You'll love it, it's a way of life"

This morning I ate 1.5g!, but I am weaning myself off from smoking 3g of strong Sativa a day! I switched from smoking to vaping at Christmas, (over 45yrs of smoking weed and more than 50 of tobacco!). I'm currently 4hrs into it and have no interest in vaping anything. The high feels so much cleaner.

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
Good Morning to all.

Here's a New Caledonia cob that was made at the end of November 21, so almost 4 months old.

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

A very euphoric and clear headed high. Lot's of energy.

This morning Mrs DM had 0.28g first thing after breakfast and is blitzing the housework and loving it. She keeps saying how great she feels and how much she's enjoying "the chores".

I'm loosing my shit here brother I cant see the pics AND I WANT TO HAHA.

Tangwena

Veteran
Thank you Tangwena. :good:

Dayum, look at this mouth watering piece of art :gaga:

I had a COB with this kind of waxy resinous finish it was from a Kush cross plant (pics in previous pages), I liked the effect but very different from Golden Tiger !

Let it age for at least 3 months vacuum sealed then you will see it gets better and better.
Fear not my friend after 3 months chew half a gram on a day you are free of cares or work.
She is gentle you will love it I'm sure if you can stop smiling and laughing long enough ha ha.

0x942

Hi 0x942, I really recommend that you give eating it a go. I enjoy vaping my cobs, but the real magic of them is in the eating. Start with just a small bit first thing in the morning
"You'll love it, it's a way of life"

This morning I ate 1.5g!, but I am weaning myself off from smoking 3g of strong Sativa a day! I switched from smoking to vaping at Christmas, (over 45yrs of smoking weed and more than 50 of tobacco!). I'm currently 4hrs into it and have no interest in vaping anything. The high feels so much cleaner.

Thanks for your advice,

From your point of view, how is the effect different from smoking it and how you handled it the first time you chewed a cob ?

0x942

Let it age for at least 3 months vacuum sealed then you will see it gets better and better.
Fear not my friend after 3 months chew half a gram on a day you are free of cares or work.
She is gentle you will love it I'm sure if you can stop smiling and laughing long enough ha ha.

Haha, half a gram is not overkill for first try ?
I smoke GT cob and I'm extremely high with Alice, you're telling me that I don't know the true Alice in Wonderland :D

Ok, I need to find a day completely free of anything to give it a try.. what's your best advices for handling (or not, lol) the experience 'at best' ?

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
HI 0x942, As our teacher says, she is gentle.
0.5g is a nice sized opening dose for a regular smoker. I usually suggest around 0.25g for friends that don't smoke often and 0.5g (or more) for regular weed smokers.
How is it different? That's a hard one to answer. The high seems clearer and cleaner. My vision is sharper and colours are enhanced. The high is much longer lasting. In truth, I prefer the high from the cob and so does Mrs DM. The effect is more akin to tripping than the smoking high. Despite being exceptionally high, I don't find my abilities dulled at all. Quite often I'm out on the land using my chain saw (I would contemplate it after normal edibles). Recently Mrs DM and myself had a breakdown in the car whilst we were "coming up" and as we sat there watching the mountains swaying the traffic police showed up. I was able to pull myself together whilst talking with them, but as soon as they left the scene we were both back to tripping again. Everyone who's tried eating my cobs have come back asking for more!.

Tangwena

Veteran
Haha, half a gram is not overkill for first try ?
I smoke GT cob and I'm extremely high with Alice, you're telling me that I don't know the true Alice in Wonderland :D

Ok, I need to find a day completely free of anything to give it a try.. what's your best advices for handling (or not, lol) the experience 'at best' ?

It has to be half a gram to overcome your smoking tolerance, all my smoking friends use half to three quarters or even more, smoking is a filter to the effects.
I need like one tenth of a gram but I haven't smoked in over 7 years now.
Its a totally different high to smoking more like a trip on THC and GT is a great trip ha ha.
I had some Malawi Gold x Malawi/Ethiopian today its incredible piney sweet and tasty.
Its a creeper at the start then your face goes numb and its like someone like Will Smith bitch slaps you and says now your tripping mother f---er ha ha.
Then its a long long long ride up and up and up and up it lasts forever and its all good.