What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

help with picking an auto for outdoors?

rocket high

Veteran
well ive managed to amass a good range of seeds from Canadian to Nordic to UK bred outdoor varieties ... ive not put the seeds in the pots yet as it took me ages to flush the fresh compost i bought .. its going to be a hard decision with what ones to go with . what are you running next year ? GSS

well ive managed to amass a good range of seeds from Canadian to Nordic to UK bred outdoor varieties ... ive not put the seeds in the pots yet as it took me ages to flush the fresh compost i bought .. its going to be a hard decision with what ones to go with . what are you running next year ? GSS
well doing a batch of sta now.wanna run some jems and mi5 really need to pick them up.also some beans from fellow ic'er(making thread soon);).those are going out in clones.any big names in ur line up.db maby huh:ying:

rocket high

Veteran
the only names i got are esbe's hashplant2 that i bought off the bay the rest are crosses and back crosses . im going to do more auto's as well for a bit of late summer smoke , im undecided on the autos tho ... i like the look of the bluestreak.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool, sounds like you are sorted. i need to get my ass in gear and get the seeds in too for next outdoor season. don't want to leave it till the last minute :)

anyway all the best for the new year mate and drop me a link when you do your next thread.

:joint:

rocket high

Veteran
Hi gaiusmarius

yep ive been busy trying to get the seeds i think will do good in this unforgiving climate ... and im still looking for more ... if i put out loads of different strains i'll find out which ones will work and which to bin .. i would really like to try fresian dew but the seeds are way too expensive . oh and i need to get is some auto seeds for a good early smoke . i'll let you know when i start my new thread .. all the best gaiusmarius :biggrin:

Silkyslim69

Look through autOflowerers Only on a Seedbank website, use the search filters to narrow the selection, and read through the lil bios of each, there are a few work up here mate, but they don't get so big cos our lights shite, 7 or 8 gram dry weight max

mckb024

Spyder with black creek gardens seeds

Spyder with black creek gardens seeds

Here is my suggestion
picture.php

good luck

opiumo

Veteran
AK47 / LR#1 works fine in the nordic climate, i dont know how much more rain you have august / sept in Scotland but i would guess alot.

rocket high

Veteran
Yep we get a lot of crap weather... auto's need a dry climate ideally. I found most of the the auto's ive tried "since this thread was started" have molded at some point, best to go semi-auto or early northern strains for the best success imo ...

opiumo

Veteran
I double that, found some mold yesterday and had to cut one of mine.. I wanted to give her atleast 2 weeks more well well, better off with something rather than nothing right? :)

Latest posts

Latest posts