What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super "Super Auto" Test Grow Thread

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
any pics yet dargo of the harvest and is the nivarna sky really that good, judging by your comments and the amount of autos you have grown im guessing it is probably the best of the best lol

be intreseting to see what the cali haze brings to the table in terms of yield and a smoke report but im yet to see a finsihed grow on her

peace

Druna

I got a bonus bean which was super cali haze, she is now on the 11-12 week.
She got topped by an accident but actually it was good that it happend or she wouldnt fit into my closet( This is not a closet strain, i found out the hard way)
Im not a 100% sure on the height but she is around one and a half meter, and it looks like she will yield pretty good.
I dont have the camera at home so i cant post any pictures, il try to do it tomorrow.