What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Ak-47, White Dwarf & EasyRyder Flowering

T

thepike1984

thanks dude,

Im not too sure about trich color, when should I chop? around 50/50 or before that?

That would be up to you dude. With more amber trichs your going to get more of a couch lock stone from it. More clear trichs will giv you more of an uplifting high. So whatever you prefer my friend.

Looking back over your pics personaly i would give the AK and EasyRyder another few weeks. Your Dwarf is looking sweet tho. Its going on my list for next grow.

Seedling

Good work my friend!! Nice to see some one grow the white dwarf out, have to say its looking best out of the bunch. Will add a couple of them to my next grow, they are cheap as chips at some places. Half price from the lowlife and joint doctor beans...nothing bad at all said about the two though, wicked beans.

C

cheesey

great looking autos you got there . im hooked on autos since first doing lowlifes ak47 ak x hindu kush and white russain . the wr got to 3ft tall . autos love coco .

just crossed lowlifes lemon skunk with a lowlife NYCD

hvx9n4.jpg
ive 1000s of seeds to try now lol .
just started 20 lowlife reworked ak47s cant wait .....

great looking autos you got there . im hooked on autos since first doing lowlifes ak47 ak x hindu kush and white russain . the wr got to 3ft tall . autos love coco .

just crossed lowlifes lemon skunk with a lowlife NYCD

hvx9n4.jpg
ive 1000s of seeds to try now lol .
just started 20 lowlife reworked ak47s cant wait .....

Good stuff man!! I want to do a seed run as well, but Im going to grow some regular strains next, I have some Kushberry and Kandy Kush on the way!!

Auto's are fun but I feel they would be better for outdoors in my area...

thanks for checking out my grow, I have since chopped the White Dwarf!!

I only got 14 grams off it... :joint: thought I would get more, oh well... Im learning.

Its dried and curing now in a jar, I will post pics soon.

My Easyryder seems to be not flowering to well, airy buds, and stunted looking....

but the Lowlife Ak is huge with a massive cola and big hard nugs all over it.

Like I said Im learning so I cant expect too much from myself just yet... Im stoked but can't wait to start on some new ones...

CG

Seedling

Hey mate, how is the drying and curing going? Very interested in seeing some bud shoots and hearing what you think about the bud. Let us all know when uv tried the gear out.
Cheers. // Mr S

65 DAYS OLD!!!

Here's some photo's of the White Dwarf that I chopped cause it didn't seem to be growing much more and was looking good at the time.... :joint: maybe shoulda waited....

here's the dwarf....
picture.php

picture.php

wet weight
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's the Lowlife AK... she is really putting on some weight!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here's the EasyRyder, filling out some, put still kinda leafy and scraggly...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thats it, couple days left till they are 10 weeks old, them might chop, might let em go till 75... any suggestions???

thanks for checking it out...

C

ChynaRyder

Lookin good closet:yoinks: Really like the white dwarf. Lookin forward to the smoke report:joint: Good work, man.

Lookin good closet:yoinks: Really like the white dwarf. Lookin forward to the smoke report:joint: Good work, man.

Thanks man!

Oh ya I forgot to include White Dwarf smoke report...

I chopped it and hang dried as shown for 3 days till snap dry stems, then in jars for about 5 days till I tested... The taste and potency got better with time of course but not by much...

I was disappointed with the potency... 5/10... and im only giving a 5 cause it was pretty uplifting and energetic but not much of a bang and left you wanting more always...

Smell and taste were both great, 8/10 for sure, very fruity, sweet smell to buds while growing and after dried... tasted great!!

I sure hope the AK's pack a bigger punch than the Dwarf, or thats all she wrote for me and autos...

The White Dwarf yielded only 12 grams... This is only my second grow so I have a lot to learn, but I was defiantly disappointed with the quality and quantity...

AK's will get chopped soon!!

LuciferUK

Don't be too unhappy with that, my 1st grow only yeilded 4 grams from 2 plants! (Royal Queen Easybud under 4x18w CFL's lol)

hilbie

good to know the white dwarf sucked, and yours looked so pretty. it is fact that resin coating means little in the way of a sure potency or its lack. so far ive grown lowryder 2, trippy paranoid high and diseal ryder which is dam fine smoke. great work though-good luck with the ak.

good to know the white dwarf sucked, and yours looked so pretty. it is fact that resin coating means little in the way of a sure potency or its lack. so far ive grown lowryder 2, trippy paranoid high and diseal ryder which is dam fine smoke. great work though-good luck with the ak.

:yeahthats resin coating means nothing to the final potency I feel.

Its crazy how some shitty looking weed can get you so high... my buddy had what looked like shrub clippings but man did this shit fuck ya up, lol....

The AK's defiantly have more than the Dwarf, but I just wanna get high from it, lol...

I am saving the top bud from the Dwarf till my buddy is back home to smoke with him, maybe after a few weeks curing it will have a better punch.

Im chopping the AK's in a couple days, they are 70 days old tomorrow.

Piel

Veteran
So far I´ve grown five AF strains and Dieselryder and AK47xLR seem to be the best. Potency is better when grown indoors under 18/6 but that is probably a climate question. How do the new Haze hybrids compare with the "traditional" AF´s?

C

ChynaRyder

:yeahthats resin coating means nothing to the final potency I feel.

Its crazy how some shitty looking weed can get you so high... my buddy had what looked like shrub clippings but man did this shit fuck ya up, lol....

I would like to pose the question of just what the plant IS putting in the trics on the white dwarf? I would imagine that there is something being deposited in the trics, and what if it turned out to be high levels of CBD and other medically helpful compounds? She is quite frosty, so there is quite possibly a lot of something there on plants such as this?