What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Ak-47, White Dwarf & EasyRyder Flowering

I

IceColdCrickets

you fed yesterday,,, when did the plants start showing the dieing leaves? You might have a newt toxic level or build up causing newt lock out of a certain newt. With all that chemical ferts you are using, it wouldn't be surprizing. Go Organic bro! it works like a charm!

You can get the Liquid Seaweed, at most hydro stores. It contains tons of micro newts and some K. It seems to stop newt problems like the one you are having very fast, also, if your water is around 6.5 -7 dont change it, just add the Seaweed, Flush them with it and make sure you get a lot of run off. It should stop more leaves from dying, but the damage that has been done will just get worst on those leaves affected badly, they are screwed.

ICC :joint:

Check out the sticky thread "My secrects with true AFs" for a 100% Organic Method.

you fed yesterday,,, when did the plants start showing the dieing leaves? You might have a newt toxic level or build up causing newt lock out of a certain newt. With all that chemical ferts you are using, it wouldn't be surprizing. Go Organic bro! it works like a charm!

You can get the Liquid Seaweed, at most hydro stores. It contains tons of micro newts and some K. It seems to stop newt problems like the one you are having very fast, also, if your water is around 6.5 -7 dont change it, just add the Seaweed, Flush them with it and make sure you get a lot of run off. It should stop more leaves from dying, but the damage that has been done will just get worst on those leaves affected badly, they are screwed.

ICC :joint:

Check out the sticky thread "My secrects with true AFs" for a 100% Organic Method.

I will try to find some of that seaweed, I dont have any hydro stores where I live...

I think im going to flush these girls... this morning they looked good, like thye are getting healthier, but the spotting and browning/crisping is still happening, and spreading to all areas of plants.

i have been very minimal this whole time trying not to fuck them up, or at least I thought.... I was just following the instructions that AN recommends...

how does everyone else use there AN products in conjunction with a soilless mix like sunshine??

I think I will just use the 3 part from now on and some big bud later in bloom. any suggestions?

thanks

BooleanCisco

Don't worry man your stuff will bounce back nicely. Plus everytime something like this happens you learn something which is a great thing. Hang in there and you'll be a pro in no time.

I've heard a lot of good things about Auto Ak-47, White Dwarf and EasyRyder. I've got a friend with a 12" AAK47 and she's beautiful. Everytime a take a picture of it with my Blackberry I delete it because it doesn't do it justice.

Anyway, good luck.

Don't worry man your stuff will bounce back nicely. Plus everytime something like this happens you learn something which is a great thing. Hang in there and you'll be a pro in no time.

I've heard a lot of good things about Auto Ak-47, White Dwarf and EasyRyder. I've got a friend with a 12" AAK47 and she's beautiful. Everytime a take a picture of it with my Blackberry I delete it because it doesn't do it justice.

Anyway, good luck.

Thanks for the support man!! :joint: right on

The learning part is the main thing, cause now I know how important ph is... apparently very :yoinks:

Take care bro, +rep for ya!

Ok I bought a ph pen, hopefully this is the end to my ph troubles...

i only have ph-4 buffer to calibrate on, but will get some 7 to do the 2 point thing...will my pen be way off with only the one calibration?

I

IceColdCrickets

hey bro, did you check the pH of the run off from your plants? what was it running at?

hey bro, did you check the pH of the run off from your plants? what was it running at?

Im going to water them tomorrow, I have both ph solutions to calibrate my pen so I will know then for sure.... and the soil is just a little bit wet still...

I dont think I will get enough run off to test from one plant, is it ok to combine all 3 plants run off together if needed? I will try to do it separate but....

I found a ph soil probe in my junk stuff so I tested it (not sure on the accuracy) and the soil read 6 so might be good to go after next watering??

I will post pics tomorrow hopefully

peace bro :joint:

Week 6 since popping soil

So I had a PH imbalance which led to the destruction of many leaves and the stunting of growth for about 4-5 days... :joint: oh well you live and learn

speaking of learning... here's my new pen, sitting in 7.0 buffer after calibration
picture.php

I flushed them hard and long, and got the run-off to 6.2, and followed with a mild nute mix of just micro-grow-bloom.

they are starting to green up again and bud growth is significant everyday

here's all three in the tent sunbathing
picture.php

The lowlife AK has taken the PH mess up better than the other two, and is by far my strongest
picture.php

The White Dwarf is starting to fill out, but I think she got stunted a little cause the size is pretty small for 2 gallon pots. She has some amber trichs already... :yoinks: only 6 weeks old.... maybe done by 8??
picture.php

Well I hope its nothing but big buds in my future, here's a pic of my roomies stuff he just finished in a DR60.... green crack is the strain.
picture.php

thanks for stopping by and for all the help to get me back on track...

Hopefully I can post more often while the plants fill out, and some with the lights off...

CG

T

thepike1984

Nice pics. Hows your Easyryder doing? Any recent pics of your easyryder on its own?

Nice pics. Hows your Easyryder doing? Any recent pics of your easyryder on its own?

ahh yes the easyryder....

Well she is good but declined the photo op because she is still self-conscience about her looks right now, but she is coming along nicely and will be shown when I take them out to be watered.

You can catch a glimpse of her in the group shot... back right....

Week 7 from popping soil:

White Dwarf
picture.php

picture.php

Lowlife Ak
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

EasyRyder
picture.php

picture.php

All three on Monday... two days before pics taken
picture.php

The White Dwarf has a good amount of amber trichs, going to keep my eye on it...
The Lowlife Ak and Easyryder could go for another 2-3 weeks I think...

what do you guys think?

T

thepike1984

They are looking sweet. Im looking forward to seeing your harvest.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for checking them out!!

Im running 20/4.... For some reason I think 18/6 would be better... I dunno why really, just a feeling.... they seem to grow so much over night...

Yea I debated between 20/4 and 18/6 with my CFL cabs running AFs. I ended up going with 18/6 myself for my Mossy's Jem/Diesel Ryder grow.

Anything that goes under my 600HPS is 12/12.

Leviathan

very nice plants, they look great your going to have some really nice smoke very soon, how were the odor levels?? any plants more stealth then the others?

very nice plants, they look great your going to have some really nice smoke very soon, how were the odor levels?? any plants more stealth then the others?

The odor wasn't too bad until this week... Im not sure whats stinking more, the Dwarf or the Ak's...

I have the tent in my bedroom so I smell it all the time, I slowly get used to it and cant smell it anymore, ahaha

I going to build a carbon filter for my muffin fan exhausting the tent using net pots for next grow... Im pretty much in the clear for this one, and the ona works for down the hall and stuff. Im top floor so no smell on street.

Thanks for checking out the pics. :joint:

CG

Latest posts

Latest posts