What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Ak-47, White Dwarf & EasyRyder Flowering

Here's my 3 ladies just starting their 5th week of life (since popping soil - Aug 17).

lowlife
picture.php

dwarf bud
picture.php

I have them in pots that are just under 2 gallons, biggest I could fit in tent with 3 plants.

pic of all three
picture.php

Im using 8 26w CFL's , plus one 42watt, all a mix of 2600k and 6500k, Im slowly switching in more flowering bulbs as they grow

I have them in Sunshine soilless mix using AN 3 part with F1, B-52, and Big Bud

I have only fed them once, half way thru week 3 so far, and they are due soon again... probably explains the slight def signs on white dwarf, but the Ak's look great...

The White dwarf is so much further along in the flowering process than the ak's, but I keep it simple and water and feed at the same time for all 3, so I think the White dwarf coulda used some nutes earlier but she seems good now and no signs of new def. problems.

My first time growing these strains, I like what I see so far :woohoo:

I have read so much on this website to prepare to grow indoors, thanks so much to everyone and their words of wisdom!! I hope I can grow some plants you guys can be proud of :joint: ... sorry im stoned, I get sentimental sometimes, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0066.jpg
    IMG_0066.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
A

arcticsun

im in for the show aswell

but.. if i can make a request that you put up large original images :D

makes it quicker to look through the post if one doesnt have to click links to watch pics :D

thanks

.. peace -arcticsun

im in for the show aswell

but.. if i can make a request that you put up large original images :D

makes it quicker to look through the post if one doesnt have to click links to watch pics :D

thanks

.. peace -arcticsun

I can do that through my gallery right? I have new photos so I will try,

thanks for checking it out

Ok I think I figured this picture thing out,

here are my ladies just after getting a drink.
picture.php

this is the white dwarf cola
picture.php

Dwarf
picture.php

lowlife
picture.php

picture.php

and the EasyRyder
picture.php

picture.php

I cant wait for the ak's to start budding

any comments or suggestions with these strains? Its my first time growing them, thanks.

CloudNine

Is this the White Dwarf from Buddha Seeds? Just wondering because I plan on getting it soon. Having any problems with it as far as hermaphroditic tendencies? That's really my main concern.

Looking for a good strong indica auto flower to cross with Original Afghani, and this is the one that caught my eye.

My plan, hopefully:
White Dwarf x Original Afghani
Pick the best offspring of the two to back cross to the White Dwarf several times, picking the best auto flowering offspring each time.

Hopefully if all goes well I'll end up with a strong indica auto flowering plant.

Rouxdy

Nice!

I'm in week 8 of a White Dwarf grow and it's looking really good all things considered. It will be fun to watch these!

How tall is your White Dwarf? Great looking pheno. Both mine had lots of branching.

C

cellardweller

:wave: hi CG!
I have been interested in doing some auto's just to see what they are all about..I'll just take a seat back here n chill to watch the show if thats ok by you..
:joint:
peacenpot,
~cd

Last edited:
Is this the White Dwarf from Buddha Seeds? Just wondering because I plan on getting it soon. Having any problems with it as far as hermaphroditic tendencies? That's really my main concern.

I have only grown this one, so Im not to familiar with the strain but i've only read good things about them. So far my girl looks great, but time will tell I suppose.

Nice!

I'm in week 8 of a White Dwarf grow and it's looking really good all things considered. It will be fun to watch these!

How tall is your White Dwarf? Great looking pheno. Both mine had lots of branching.

thanks Rouxdy, I just measured them and the Dwarf is about 10 inches, Im hoping she gets a little taller to keep up with the Ak's...

the lowlife is about 11 inches and the and the Ryder is about 9''

I will post some more pics when they look a bit different...

If you guys have any nice pics of these strains kicking around, throw them up here to make me drool!!

:wave: hi CG!
I have been interested in doing some auto's just to see what they are all about..I'll just take a seat back here n chill to watch the show if thats ok by you..
:joint:
peacenpot,
~cd

sounds great cellardweller!! thanks for checking them out.

My lights have changed slightly...

I have 2x 42watt warm spec
3x 26watt warm spec
4x 26watt 6500k spec

for a total of 266 watt in a 40cmx40cm area.... i wonder if an ounce a plant is expecting too much? maybe close?

I have a question for everyone....

Im defiantly doing some regular strains after these are done, and Im looking at GHS strains...

any suggestions or concerns about these strains?
I am thinking of doing three in a scrog or lst... i know it might be tricky with 3 different strains but if they are somewhat close in growth... blah blah, ya know

Rouxdy

picture.php

This is the White Dwarf at 8 weeks.

First grow. There is a possibility I'll take it down today because I'm going out of town for the weekend and there will be a house sitter here. I don't have a microscope, but I think another week wouldn't hurt. It did well under minimal CFL's in a wide open closet... DWC... FloraNova Grow and Bloom applied as per the their recommendations. It was in a container with a sister who gave up the ghost about 10 days ago. I'm not sure why really... shared the same res... the only thing that makes sense is she was quite a bit bigger than this plant and I was bending stalks to try to control the height. Too much stress??? Who knows. Even with it dieing early it yielded about 14 grams of decent smoke. A couple of hits won't lay you out, but it really knocks the edge off the stress. So, not a total loss by any means.

As this was progressing I've retrofitted a small cabinet and I've got some Lowryder 2 on the way from the Doc. I'll try a run with that before I revisit the WD.

phosphorus def???

phosphorus def???

not to stoked today when I looking in my tent....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

those are all from my Easyryder.... it seemed to pop up over night... i think its a phosphorus def?? Any thoughts??

Im kinda bummed cause Im really hoping to get it right this time, I haven't had good luck in the past :wallbash:

Also my Dwarf and lowlife are showing this trait....
picture.php

I have no idea what that is.... but I might have been late feeding these girls so a deficiency wouldn't be unexpected... I fed them at week 3 but I think they coulda used it sooner... so really today was only their second feeding... I boosted up the nutes just a little where I felt nessisary... I hope they get better...

Im worried cause the main fan leave for the colas are getting infected, should I be worried about this??? any help would be appreciated, thanks..

CG

someone just suggested a fungus or rot? some parts of the leaves seem to be rusting....

The problem has swept my whole tent, and both types of problems are visible everywhere....

Im not sure what to do next.... thining of ordering new seeds in case these fuckers bite the dust.... dammit it

krazycure

Those orange spots look like classic ozone damage. Do you have a generator? Even some ionic breeze and such type units put out ozone. Small plants will curl like that under excess ozone. If fungus, try a little baking soda and water in a spray bottle, spray the underside the leaves, leave them there for an hour, then gently shake/wipe the excess off. Do this during the dark hours for a few days and see if it clears up. But it's probably not fungus. I'd say either ozone, or the soil has become to hot, too much salt buildup, nute lockout, and ph imbalance. Don't immediately think deficiency and what it's missing when you see signs like this, think about what's keeping your plant from being healthy.

I

IceColdCrickets

i would hit that with some MAXI CROP LIQUID SEAWEED in a hurry bro!!! Should fix the problem, if it isnt to late and you will still harvest some nice buds. Flush them with it.

i would hit that with some MAXI CROP LIQUID SEAWEED in a hurry bro!!! Should fix the problem, if it isnt to late and you will still harvest some nice buds. Flush them with it.

where would I find this?

Whats your reasoning for this, and would there be another solution?

I was thinking of flushing them with epsom salts and water with a ph of 6 or so???

what do you guys think?

also when I flush what should I raise my Ph to? im using test strips and 6 is almost green, but kinda yellow.... i know i need to get a digi ph pen but im broke ass....

and can I flush now even though i fed yesterday?

Latest posts

Latest posts