What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

streetvibes

nice grow smokey you have made my mind up think im gona treat my mates to some bs seen them so many times but ive alway gone for something else that seems more stable but then again ive had well kown autos that have flopped will see .

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cut this little seven inch shit down tonight because she went green then started turning all yellow again. so i figured most nutrients were out of her. besides, trichomes were 50/50 too. should only get about 3-4 grams but it smells and looks amazing. no idea what genes she came from. they were all mixed up in the shuffle. anyway the 6 jems i have in 16 oz cups are starting to get purple calyxes, can't wait to see the finished babes. outdoors weren't too potent. we shall see what i can do indoors.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i received my 250 watt light today. installed everything earlier. the new light brought the temp up about 5 degrees to 76 degrees, which in my opinion is a perfect temperature. also put the 2 8" circular reflectors and the cfl's in the sprout box. there is now six 26 watt cfl's and a 20 watt 24" tube in the rear of the box. had to crack some of the seeds because about only 3/4 of the seeds would break through on their own. 4 of the jems in the 16oz cups are starting to turn really purple. can't wait to see how they finish up with the stronger light.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've got a little test operation going on here. i am trying to see if i will get more yield with numbers rather than size. i'll be keeping all these plants in 16oz cups. i have 10 master lows. 7 low asis. 5 low ryder #2 females. 18 sour bubbles. 18 sour snows. i have 5 sour snow marked because i used miracle grow organic potting soil. the rest are in regular potting soil and i want to see if there is a difference in growth. i can fit 36 16oz cups in the grow box. i will be leaving some under the cfl's until they show sex. then i can throw the males away and put all the females in under the hps. the 6 flowering plants are jems.

Bighill

How do the sour snows taste? If you have run them to completion yet. The snowryders i ran were very fruity.
I am currenty running some of my keeper pheno of the snowryder, to see how much the potency came through in this run.

BH.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not sure right now. just got back from a weekend getaway and had to water then real quick. i watered them and just threw them all back in. took out all the males. every plant in there is a female. they are all doing quite well in 16 oz cups. better than i expected. i will be separating strains the next time i water them.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cut down the jems today. three of them were purple and three ended up being green.

Here we have the current indoor grow and some males that i haven't brought myself to kill yet. I might try and get some pollen from some of the bigger boys.

WTG! Those Jem's look purrrdy! Nice work.
I assume those were the original jems, and not the new "Purple Jems"?

How was your avg yield on those beauts? Try the smoke yet?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i started with original jems that i received from a buddy. these recent plants were my f2's of the jems.