What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
went out to check on the sour bubbles today. saw minor mold forming so i checked the trichomes. all were cloudy with some amber. so i decided to cut the colas down. as you can see in the one picture. damn worm ate a hole through the stem which caused some rot.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
Sourbubble Ryder was the original name for sour60. The only difference I would think is sour60 being a little more stable or something. So it will probably give you a good idea of what to expect for the official release.

BTW, have you considered crossing Sourbubble with bluestreak? S_a_H made a cross of Sour60 and BS that supposedly turned out pretty good, but his laptop is being fixed or someshit and he hasn't been able to post the pics.

I'm planning on doing the same upon release (I'm not starting a new grow till they are).

T

thepike1984

Sourbubble Ryder was the original name for sour60. The only difference I would think is sour60 being a little more stable or something. So it will probably give you a good idea of what to expect on for the official release.

Thanks for the info. Do we have an official release date for sour60?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just crossed sour bubble with snow ryder. that should be an interesting combo. i have some blue streaks getting ready to go in the flower box. i have some sour bubble pollen saved and was planning on pollinating one of the blue streaks' buds.

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
Cool, I'm looking forward to that cross.

Thanks for the info. Do we have an official release date for sour60?

Mdanzig hasn't given an official release date yet, but it has been hinted that it is coming soon. It is said that it will be released this fall, I think it might be released at the same time as Mossy Jem, but that is just speculation on my behalf.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cut the tops of the jem down yesterday. seeds were mature enough. rest of the plants are coming down soon. i have some blue streaks going but for some reason they're not popping out of the soil yet. i don't know whats wrong with them. might have to scrap them and try the alf's out.

M

mossy

Hey Smokey...:wave:

Have your blue streaks popped yet M8...:yes:

Have a great weekend...:joint:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
been gone for about a week. forgot about the blue streaks and wasted 5 seeds. i threw 15 alf #3 seeds in a cup of water tonight. can't wait to start another grow. i got enough seeds from my seed production for years. i got a little over 300 mossy's jem seeds. about 200 sour bubble seeds and almost 250 sour bubble x snow ryder. i can't wait to try the sour bubble seeds out. the male was huge and the female was very resinous.

C

ChynaRyder

have you sampled the smoke on the sour bubble ryder yet smokey? I am really curious how much of the sour bubble potency comes through on this strain. Good growing man

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys. i'm back up and running after about a month off. here were have 8 short stuff #1 by dope-man and 7 sour 60 by mdanzig. i still have 2 sour 60's waiting to pop their heads out of dirt.

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
Are those the new Sour 60's or the Sourbubble Ryder's?

I see you've got some bluestreaks in there too.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they're the old stock so i guess i would consider them sour bubble ryder but i was told not to call them that. they're aren't any blue streaks, i neglected them and went on vacation. pretty much forgot i had them and they dried up and died.

TheGreenBastard

Veteran
I hope you still have the BS seeds, since they are no longer being sold. The other day my brother found a BS growing in some sand at a friends property. He must have dropped a seed and didn't germ till a month or so ago. We hadn't grown out there in months so it was quite a surprise. We didn't get any seeds from the first run (LEO encounter, had to get out of that town, harvested early) so we are hoping to get some pollen off this female with CS.

Good news is I get a little bit of Bluestreak to smoke this thanksgiving.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have 4 blue streak seeds left and i'm saving them for the summer. i'll take best looking ones(hopefully i will get at least one male) and make seeds.