What's new

Bump This Thread If You're NOT High!

Hank Hemp

Veteran
r u sure?

r u sure?

ump d bump.. Not high right now.. working in the house and my lil man helper is with me toolbelt and all so i cant get high... But you better believe when momma gets home im HIGH baybeeee... peace..

sack

You sound high are you cheating? Oh yeah not bumping sorry. Well I guess not really Sorry but sorry for y'll. :joint:

B

bongoie

Sober as a judge :yoinks: a bad example i know :abduct:
Taking a break for myself as i'm out and lost any contact's for street gear , it's like new and different to be straight , waiting on the GG to finish so i can get rightly smashed :woohoo: and celebrate
I find i need a break now and then even tho it's not my choice just now:wallbash:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
We're in the same boat bongoie. It sucks having a room full of flowering plants only to have nothing to puff. I'm terrible at rationing smoke between harvests. lol

Another sad, sad bump....

mahuta

just packing the pipe for a post dinner mellow out and movie watch,:abduct: so thought i'd better bump now - mahuta

JWP

I wasnt high when i started reading this thread... but iam now. does that still count?

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
Piss test for a job coming up....It sucks that i'm able to bump this thread.

2.75 years left of random supervised drug tests left for me....am i gona be high again in that time ...fook yea....am i stoned?...nope ... have i been in the last few months or more nope...am i enjoying it...no....life is so boring lol....and soooo sick of pain killers...

i HATE buying weed and dont want to at all(man weed is so shit around the place...why wont more ppl find this site and learn to grow lol)

last time i got stone was for free....walking along...and found the 3 p's...a pipe..a pen and a bag of pot!!!...yea yea you want to know?...yes it was a nice bic pen :D..

my stone was killed when my mum turned up and we chatted...took me 10 minutes to say what i could have said in 2 hahahaha..

found out today from a lawyer(family court is why i cant smoke) theres a loop hole in the court order...says i have to be tested...but!...dosnt say anything about the test being positive or negative...i can be either by law lol...fuk wits!!

when next i smoke it will be planned and HIGHLY enjoyed !!!..HH. =]-~

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Im not right now.....

Puff........puff......

Ahhhhh........ thats better!

haha_simpsons.jpg

oldbob

unfortunatly, I could bump here for the last 5 mo. I going nuts bad dreams and all. Some day things will be better, I hope. I had a fifty year run going oh well sad stories, guess you heard them all

been in alcholics anonymous 15 years so yes i'm sober..really wanted a cold beer this summer though...i'm cosmiccowboy and i'm a non practicing alcoholic.

oldbob

cosmiccowboy

cosmiccowboy

:2cents::woohoo: Glad to see you sober stick with it. Your liver will thank you and so will your friends & family. No telling how many lives you made better including your own :grouphug:
fight the good fight-- oldbob