What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflower Buyers Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

raz1012

any of the new autos are better than lowryder. Lowryder was where all these more potent hybrids got their start. Definitely go with bluestreak if those are your only two options.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Way back in the beginning there was a guy with the nic of " The Student " who grew some mighty impressive Lowryder plants and who really what got me interested in the AF world.

I think a lot of it has to do with just how well you know the specific strain you are growing and the method in which you grow them.

S_a_H

B

Bernstoff

I think i will get pretty close to 60 gr. on my lowrider 1 when it is cured. over 30 inch tall an very dens.

BlackMagic

Pakupake did a massive LR in a hydro on OG. Tried to find the pictures but sorry.
Ah, i remember those pics so well... the WHOLE plant was a big bud.
:joint:

I'm sure that Joint Doctor have those pictures.

C

Ch@ppers

98g's??? from a lowryder? jeez lol! most ive heard is 3-4 oz off an ak47 hybrid!

This dude in Texas...2 seasons ago I think, got between 6 & 9 oz per Auto AK47 (grown in the ground)

Unfortunately, from what I understand, he passed away last year.

raz1012

Updated my original post with Roadrunner, and Easy ryder review. I continue to encourage anyone who has experiences with auto strains to post their reports so we can develop a comprehensive report on the current autoflowering market.

silouan

the easy ryders are nice. just finished up tres. 1 o per lady.

what can any of you guys say about the russian rocket fuel? i am about ready to pop ten of em. are they stable? what kind of phenos? i was thinking about crossing them with lr2.

Attachments

• DSCN8346.jpg
    DSCN8346.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 12

raz1012

Yeah Easy Ryders are excellent I love the smell and resin production I'm not sure about the russian rocket fuels as I haven't tried them to this point but I heard some positive reviews and they appear to be fully autoflowering.

oldnooby

If you get the bush pheno of the RRF then you are in for a treat. That thing will just keep on growing. Huge yeilding bush of a plant. I have make seeds with this one and wil cross it with a couple of stains from short stuff next year.

oldnooby

Damn, that sucks I was looking forward to your results with the cross. I seeded one bud and wish I had done more. I let that one branch that was seeded go after I had chopped the rest and that thing was still growing after 14 weeks. I just got tired of it and cut the rest a couple of weeks ago. Got six quart jars crammed full of dry buds from that one plant.

Seedling

That one just looks insane!!!! If the potecy was as good as the yield you must be one happy smoker....

Im growing out the Himalyan Blue Diesel right now, will add my comments once im done, harvest in about two weeks.

lowrdr

Damn, that sucks I was looking forward to your results with the cross. I seeded one bud and wish I had done more. I let that one branch that was seeded go after I had chopped the rest and that thing was still growing after 14 weeks. I just got tired of it and cut the rest a couple of weeks ago. Got six quart jars crammed full of dry buds from that one plant.

it certainly does suck! i lost 100 blueberry, over 100 lowryder #2 x russian rocket fuel (that was a beauty of a strain, very heavy but if you want to do something the sativa lean of the rrf adds a nice pick me up!) bout 100 rrf, 20 super skunk, mossys jem, hindu kush and many more. no idea where they have gone but ive given up being pissed off about it, not much i can do. i have seeded a lowryder #2 x rrf fem with a JEM x ak47 male so really looking forward to what i can do with that. as they say, all is not lost!

oldnooby

I seeded my bush RRF with a RRF male. I wanted to have a base to start with before crossing since I only had about three RRF beans left. I have the new Onyx and MI-5 strains in hand as well as the Blue Himalya and will be doing a test grow for short stuff after the holidays. I will have to cross the RRF with the best Indica leaning one of the bunch to see what I get. My bush RRF is very good smoke. One bong is all it takes, but I am wanting to get the yeild of that plant with a higher pain killing factor for my wife. I don't care to smoke much these days but she gets real results from green dragon made from this stuff. I grew out some Snow ryder and boy is that a treat. Hits like a train and it got almost as big as the RRF. I think these strains are best in hydro, I have done them side by side and they don't even look like the same plant, hydro gets 3-4 times the size for me under my little 150hps.

lowrdr

has your wife tried hindu kush for meds?? also mossy swears by his jem for meds too, i believe they have just or are about to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts